Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Nokami View Post
    If you believe some studies you could even say that promoting gay behaviour is directly increasing the rate of gay people.

https://www.thecut.com/2016/09/with-...-this-way.html
    There’s scant evidence, that homosexual people “recruit” otherwise-straight children into their subculture, or that sexuality is otherwise socially learned.
    Did you link that article to check if we click the links you post? I think you'll also find this part amusing:

People seeking to demonize and stigmatize other people’s identities and behaviors probably aren’t particularly interested in the science underlying those identities and behaviors, anyway. They tend to be far more animated by political opportunism or fear or disgust than a desire to truly understand the full, fascinating range of the human experience.

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Kids shows nowadays are far more than mere entertainment. Gone are the days of Rugrats and Ren and Stimpy. If you want kids shows to be educational, where they learn right from wrong and social norms, etc, gay characters should be included. Not doing so only makes it harder for kids to understand the concept of being gay, as well as gay marriage, and that has the potential for kids to view it as different and/or not normal.
    Fucking please. That shits in your face in nearly every commercial cycle. Its impossible for them to NOT see it on the TV these days. Last thing they need is to have their cartoons turn all pro-LBGTQWMNASIZ as well.

I coulda sworn the south was worried about gay frogs, not gay aardvarks.

Quote Originally Posted by xuros View Post
    Fucking please. That shits in your face in nearly every commercial cycle. Its impossible for them to NOT see it on the TV these days. Last thing they need is to have their cartoons turn all pro-LBGTQWMNASIZ as well.
    They are no longer hiding. We have a gay man running for president. Get used to seeing it everywhere, because they are everywhere. If you don't like it, hide in a bunker, because there is no escaping it.
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

The Unstoppable Force
    Ah, yes, we all know the classic NAZI propaganda tool of a single gay wedding in a children's cartoon.

I mean this is like bitching about blonde people being on TV something that occurs less frequently than being gay.

The Unstoppable Force
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    I mean this is like bitching about blonde people being on TV something that occurs less frequently than being gay.
    Or redheads. They love using redheads for commercials and they're the rarest hair color.

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    Silly yes but Arthur should be banned simply for being a shitty cartoon, it's almost as bad as that my little pony shit

I'm also not a fan of putting hot topic items in children cartoons.
    Marriage is a "hot topic item"??

Quote Originally Posted by OneWay View Post
    I'm not afraid of gay people. I just don't want them in my surroundings. Also, you are shallow.
    im shallow? LUL opinions of people who are homophobes is like taking opinions of rapists seriously LUL.

Still hope you sleep safe at night, don't let the gays in!
    Fan reaction was muted, but fan's reactions at BlizzCon confirmed Diablo Immortal will be well received by players around the world.
    "Do you guys not have phones?"
    "You think you do, but you don't"

Alabama citizens should be treated with caution. They are slowly becoming subhuman.

Infracted.
    Last edited by xskarma; 2019-05-22 at 11:05 PM.

You should try watching those commercials as a gay person. Straight propaganda several times per commercial cycle.

Alabama being Alabama, not much of a surprise other than learning that Arthur is still in continuation. Still funny to see posters lacking basic English if they consider the episode propaganda.

No one has yet to clearly explain why a gay marriage is bad for kids to watch.
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

Quote Originally Posted by kail View Post
    Alabama being Alabama, not much of a surprise other than learning that Arthur is still in continuation. Still funny to see posters lacking basic English if they consider the episode propaganda.

No one has yet to clearly explain why a gay marriage is bad for kids to watch.
    Because it will make our kids gay like fluoride made the frogs gay. Stupid SJW's with their agendas we need more wholesome cartoons where only a man and a woman are allowed to marry that will push the right agenda, uh I mean message ya the right message.

Quote Originally Posted by Najnaj View Post
    Marriage is a "hot topic item"??
    He chickened out. When I questioned and quoted him, his original post said “propaganda”, then “hot topics”, now nothing. It’s almost as if he didn’t like to be called out on his piles of bullshit. Be careful though, now that you’ve scared him, he’ll put you on ignore.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    Or redheads. They love using redheads for commercials and they're the rarest hair color.
    Because we're hot.
    "Another turtle made it to the water!" - Turtle-hating psychopath
    "Are there not bear asses to collect?" - Johnny Awesome

Yeah, this thread went bad, and I'm going to clean it up. Closing this cause it's just too far off track at this point.

CLOSED.