Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Not doing so only makes it harder for kids to understand the concept of being gay, as well as gay marriage, and that has the potential for kids to view it as different and/or not normal.
    Which isnt up to you or the government. Its up to the parents to teach them if its normal or not, and most parents agree its not and dont want their kids being indoctrinated otherwise

Quote Originally Posted by Veknazel View Post
    Gay propaganda aimed at 5 years olds.
    What's next, pedo propaganda aimed at children?
    The same people who oppose this episode because it's "propaganda" tried to vote a child molester into the Senate lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    Which isnt up to you or the government. Its up to the parents to teach them if its normal or not, and most parents agree its not and dont want their kids being indoctrinated otherwise
    Then they're free not to tune in to Arthur. Demanding the government ban an episode of a cartoon because it's not the government's place to promote a lifestyle is the pinnacle of hypocrisy.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    I find this ironic since Alabama has no problem incest, but they care about two fictional characters being gay.
    You cant be this daft or dumb right? Im a diehard LSU fan. I hate Alabama with every fiber of my being. I drop the incest memes too, but the way you are talking actually makes me think that you believe in stuff. I mean if you believe that, then we need to toss in Arkansas, Tennessee, Kentucky, Virginia, West Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Mississippi, and Georgia.

In Alabama , you get 1-10 years for it. In most states you do. Hell, its legal in Rhode Island.

Get a clue please.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Thage View Post
    Then they're free not to tune in to Arthur. Demanding the government ban an episode of a cartoon because it's not the government's place to promote a lifestyle is the pinnacle of hypocrisy.
    I think all of it is idiocy. Relationships have no business being in children's cartoons in the first place. Save that shit for Adult Swim.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by -Nurot View Post
    If your child has a homosexual teacher or classmate and you find out are you going to barge into their school and accuse the offender of gender politics? No need to answer it's entirely rhetorical.
    Not if he keeps it secret and doesnt use it as a springboard to expose the kids to the gay lifestyle and create discussions about it

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    But you seem happy with religious indoctrination. Interesting.

Can you explain that one?
    Orlong likes how corporate and megachurch shoe leather taste. You get used to it after a while.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

Perhaps they are standing up to the left wing media and saying you will NOT indoctrinate our kids in your anything goes gender/LGBT agenda. That is up to the parents to decide if its OK or not. The only LGBT They and I support is Liberty, Guns, Bibles, and Trump. Same reason I and so many other boycott everything Disney owns
    Depicting gay people getting married = indoctrination?

LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by Veknazel View Post
    Gay propaganda aimed at 5 years olds.
    What's next, pedo propaganda aimed at children?
    rofl imagine believing you can turn people gay.

Also mmo-c home of where people think they're educated but don't understand the word propaganda so just use it like so many other buzzwords around here.

Quote Originally Posted by Give Sethrak Blizz View Post
    How is it propaganda? I watched the episode out of curiosity and its Arthur and friends following his professor, see that he is being mistreated by a woman they think is the one he announced he was going to marry. They try to stop the wedding but in the end they realize that the woman was his sister and he is marrying a man who treats him well.

Like where is the propaganda in this?
    go gay and you will be treated well, straight relationships are bad

here's the message

While i don't support it in any way and can't imagine why anyone (especially a woman) would live in Alabama... that said, i'm genuinely surprised this push back didn't happen 10 years earlier.

These are religious people who can't be reasoned with and we are putting things they don't believe in in front of their faces on tv/films constantly, and in front of their kids. If you don't believe in gay marriage, how could you even take your kids to a movie or watch tv consistently without seeing it in their faces and morality policing?

I'm not on their side in anyway, just pointing out that i'm shocked it didn't happen sooner. The conservative christian pushback was inevitable

Quote Originally Posted by OneWay View Post
    Nice attempt to brain wash kids that they should accept homosexuality from early age.
    Of course they should accept homosexuality? They're growing up in a world full of all kinds of people, who can get married to whoever they want?

Seriously, where do you live?

"indoctrinated" wow don't even try hide you're homophobic just shout it out to the world why don't ya.

Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    rofl imagine believing you can turn people gay.

Also mmo-c home of where people think they're educated but don't understand the word propaganda so just use it like so many other buzzwords around here.
    you'd be surprised but people can be turned gay

please don't start with shit, that you had to have it from the birth, you had not

I feel bad for you.
    you should not, I'm ok

Quote Originally Posted by OneWay View Post
    Nice attempt to brain wash kids that they should accept homosexuality from early age.
    so you'd rather how it was or still is in a lot of places in the world, young boys and girls going through puberty attracted to the same sex should hide who they are hate themselves for it have their family disown them or friends turn against them and take their own lives?

ah wow thats a great idea /s

Perhaps they are standing up to the left wing media and saying you will NOT indoctrinate our kids in your anything goes gender/LGBT agenda. That is up to the parents to decide if its OK or not. The only LGBT They and I support is Liberty, Guns, Bibles, and Trump. Same reason I and so many other boycott everything Disney owns
    So you claim you support Liberty... but not the liberty of consenting adults getting married? Hypocrite.

10+ Year Old Account
    But you seem happy with religious indoctrination. Interesting.

Can you explain that one?
    I dont know of any kids shows nor public schools that teach religion other than cartoons specifically designed for it that arent shown on TV stations other than religious channels, such as Veggie Tales

Quote Originally Posted by Trbn View Post
    you'd be surprised but people can be turned gay

please don't start with shit, that you had to have it from the birth, you had not
    lol "turn gay" you either find the opposite sex attractive or you don't, seems like you been eating up that propaganda nicely though.

"watch out they'll turn you gay" LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Orby View Post
    I can only imagine their reaction 'oh no if we air this it'll turn our kids gay'. What a weird world.

Also I didn't even know Arthur was still a thing :S
    I have seen so many conservative arguments online that said just that,it promotes ''gayness'',more people will be gay,and they cant have kids,so they adopt,and turn their kids gay....these people literaly have mental issues

I live in Alabama. Most of these people are far more offended by this than Trump breaking most of the Ten Commandments and that they will gladly once again support Roy Moore, twice kicked out of office for violating Constitutional rights.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BoltBlaster View Post
    Good for them. Gender politics have no place in children cartoons. Its disgusting that some people find such cartoons ok.
    Two people who love each other get married.

See how simple that was?

The only ones who are making it political are the right wing religious nut jobs insisting on Shariah Law for Alabamastan. "OMG TWO MEN ARE GETTING MARRIED! IT'S 1950, STONE THE GAY PEOPLE!"
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"