Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by kail View Post
    Alabama being Alabama, not much of a surprise other than learning that Arthur is still in continuation. Still funny to see posters lacking basic English if they consider the episode propaganda.

No one has yet to clearly explain why a gay marriage is bad for kids to watch.
    Because it will make our kids gay like fluoride made the frogs gay. Stupid SJW's with their agendas we need more wholesome cartoons where only a man and a woman are allowed to marry that will push the right agenda, uh I mean message ya the right message.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Najnaj View Post
    Marriage is a "hot topic item"??
    He chickened out. When I questioned and quoted him, his original post said “propaganda”, then “hot topics”, now nothing. It’s almost as if he didn’t like to be called out on his piles of bullshit. Be careful though, now that you’ve scared him, he’ll put you on ignore.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    Or redheads. They love using redheads for commercials and they're the rarest hair color.
    Because we're hot.
    Putin khuliyo

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, this thread went bad, and I'm going to clean it up. Closing this cause it's just too far off track at this point.

CLOSED.