Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    I don't think it's "unfair". I actually hope that Blizzard looks at the best parts of Classic and keeps that in mind going forward.

Quote Originally Posted by duselsteiner View Post
    I am sure classic will be massively successfull at start. Millions of players will create a char.
    Agreed

But i am also sure classic will only appeal some hundred thousand players after a few months.
    Humm not so sure about that. At least 1 million will be playing it IMO

And after most discover how dull classic was compared to retail.

There will be a lot of crying and even more hate on the forums.
    Dull? Retail is more dull IMO

"They did not recreate the real experience."

"Blizzard did change <something>! It is not close to the classic gameplay anymore!"
    No signs of this so far. All seems to be in order by both Blizzards part and player feedback.

Quote Originally Posted by Togabito View Post
    Humm not so sure about that. At least 1 million will be playing it IMO
    Way too much. You would need to adress casual gamers for that amount. Classic-Reboot does not really do that. As leveling is much more easy on retail.

Most casual gamers leveled chars in old classic. What should they do nowadays?

Dull? Retail is more dull IMO
    Yes? What component was more fun in classic?

No signs of this so far. All seems to be in order by both Blizzards part and player feedback.
    Yes. The feedback to the Wildstar-Beta, the Age of Conan beta and to the Star Wars the old Republic beta also was in order.

The premise of the thread apparently is "WoW is dying and needs to be propped up financially by Classic." In the first place we don't allow "WoW is dying" threads and in the second place there's no evidence that the thread was created--the OP's thread history was helpful here--except to generate forum drama.

Closing.
    To contact global moderators with moderation issues please PM any of the following:
    Tziva ■ Radux ■ Simca ■ Elysia ■ Zaelsino ■ xskarma ■ Arlee ■ Venara
    Issues specific to WoW General Discussions/BfA/Classic can be sent to any forum moderator or globals.
    Please report problem posts. Site rules can be found here.

To paraphrase Mark Twain: "Nothing so needs reforming as other people's opinions."