Question Where is Kungen?

Now I know a lot of people want to meme about it but it seems like Kungen hasn't been active on any social media or twitch since late 2018.

Given the fact that he was a big vanilla fun and we have classic coming I would have expected for him to say something about this.

I know he had a few health/mental issues that he's been battling.

Does anyone know if he is ok? I think he is one of the most iconic members of the wow community even with his flaws and would like to see if he is alright.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Wow his twitter is a trainwreck. I could have lived without seeing some of his tweets tbh. That said, nobody follows him for his personal views, he was a great WoW player in his time and I'm really surprised that he's not around now. Hopefully he's alright.
    AchaeaKoralin - Are you still out there? | Classic Priest

7+ Year Old Account
    He is playing Path of Exile currently.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

he will be back to demote his people, and steal items from his guildmates

Quote Originally Posted by OneWay View Post
    So, someone not playing WoW is because mental issues? How about, dude just moved on?
    ... did you read ? it's not what was written.
    He has some mental illness (bipolar) due to thyroid if i remember.

Who cares - what do any of these e-celebs bring to the table that is remotely interesting?

I miss Kungen, but I'm guessing he left WoW behind. Go play classic and experience some epic stuff, I'm sure that's what he would want players who are interested to do.

someone's got a man-crush...

He's planning to come back for classic, see this tweet. More recent tweets of him can be seen on Tweets & Replies.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vuci View Post
    He's planning to come back for classic, see this tweet. More recent tweets of him can be seen on Tweets & Replies.
    Some of those replies though. Yikes. Is that a twitter exclusive thing for him or did he get weirdly political in his streams too? Honestly never watched him except for once I think when he played D3. I just knew him from the raiding scene and not really who he was as a person. I think this is why most streamers and such have separate social media accounts from their very personal accounts where they discuss such things.

Glad to see he's planning on playing. Should be interesting to see what he does in Classic. Really glad his health appears to have improved.
    Last edited by RoKPaNda; 2019-05-22 at 03:16 PM.
    AchaeaKoralin - Are you still out there? | Classic Priest

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by infinitemeridian View Post
    Who cares - what do any of these e-celebs bring to the table that is remotely interesting?
    They help people who have trouble making up their own mind by having an opinion to copy.
    Subarashii chin chin mono
    Kintama no kami aru

WoW streamers are generally mentally unsound and socially awkward people.. so who knows?

10+ Year Old Account
    hopefully lost forever
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

10+ Year Old Account
    Those who retreat from the game and social media deserve their privacy and this forum is not the place to be discussing it.

Closing.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."