Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Lol this has to be a troll.. Everything you are doing isn't even in BFA.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ablib View Post
    So many people in this thread with their broken sarcasm detectors.
    There was no /s in the post. Some people are actually serious when they say what the OP did. "hur dur. How can you not have stuff to do? Do you have the Sha of anger world boss mount yet?"

Quote Originally Posted by GreenJesus View Post
    Lol this has to be a troll.. Everything you are doing isn't even in BFA.

- - - Updated - - -

There was no /s in the post. Some people are actually serious when they say what the OP did. "hur dur. How can you not have stuff to do? Do you have the Sha of anger world boss mount yet?"

I guess /s is needed for those with broken sarcasm detectors.

Quote Originally Posted by ablib View Post
    I guess /s is needed for those with broken sarcasm detectors.
    I read his tone as being condescending to people that find BFA boring. I didn't read sarcasm.
    Last edited by GreenJesus; 2019-05-23 at 12:07 AM.

i did all that in legion

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadiHD View Post
    imagine not sensing the sarcasm in the post
    To be fair, in the OP you sound like you are trying to still appreciate the game and find reasons to keep playing, and since we have had a thousand serious threads about that, I wasn't sure if this one was serious.

Lack of meaningful things to do. *
    Scheduled weekly maintenance caught me by surprise.

It's pretty obvious that they're talking about the lack of stuff to do in current content has given them the time to go back and do other stuff they haven't before. The /s isn't needed, just reading comprehension.
    Last edited by Tock20; 2019-05-23 at 05:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenJesus View Post
    I read his tone as being condescending to people that find BFA boring. I didn't read sarcasm.
    I mean considering the idiotic things we read on here on a daily basis and the fact that we aren't even allowed to call out the obvious trolls, a sarcastic remark can be hard to spot.

The sheer amount of answers that think all "content" is made equal is a sad testament to that.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadiHD View Post
    I got you with the title right ? yeah, thanks to BFA and because of "the lack of stuff to do with it", I diverted my entire attention to collecting old Xmog, and I was able to collect a LOT of tier & dungeon sets, low drop items, I got both Azzinoth Glaives, I got Gorehowl, I got many famous Lore Weapons, I finished collecting entire sets for many of my alts, this was the only time in my entire play time that I dedicated myself into collecting Xmog stuff..

thank you BFA
    Inb4 OP you clearly stay in your bubble. We RP nerds want to see the missing zones in WoW but blizzard mappers are a joke. Would fire them all with their excuses.

Tbh I'm sick of Blizzard adding "things to do" for the sake of "things to do", cue AP grinding, paragon boxes and never ending parade of repetitive, boring "world quests". It's pretty obvious it doesn't keep people subbed because majority stops doing this content out of sheer boredom, not even lack of rewards and incentives. Rewards are there (the gear you can get from farming wqs / emissaries is way too good for the low effort it requires), incentives are there (if you don't unlock reps, don't ap farm, etc. you'll be barred from multitude of other activities and content), but despite all the carrots and sticks attached, people still can't overcome the drudgery of it and abandon it.

I've seen more people enjoying relatively boring content like camping old rares / world bosses for mounts or transmog farming than actually, genuinely enjoying "world quest" farming. OP is a clear example, and it's not a separate one. People who would play "world of collect craft" or "world of dressup" are more than people who want to play "world of world quests, ap and repgrind".

It starts to be clear this formula worked in Legion because it was new and fresh, but in BFA it got old. Yes, there are people who genuinely enjoy it, but their numbers are much less than people who either skip it, or force themselves to do it just to obtain flying or any other reward that requires the grind.

Inb4 Moaning Lisa will close this topic because it's not "constructive".

Quote Originally Posted by Zantera View Post
    Personally I felt BFA was a lot less grindy than some expansions in the past and it gave me the time to finish something like The Insane, which I've been wanting to do for a long time. I don't really see it as a bad thing personally.
    So your logic is basically. "Thanks to BFA sucking ass I'm able to complete old as f achievements that no one cares about like The Insane, which I've been wanting to do for a long time. I don't really see it as a bad thing personally".

Do you even hear yourself? You pay $50 for a bad expansion + $15 a month so you can do old content.

Brain washed by blizzard and BFA lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Brewhan View Post
    So your logic is basically. "Thanks to BFA sucking ass I'm able to complete old as f achievements that no one cares about like The Insane, which I've been wanting to do for a long time. I don't really see it as a bad thing personally".

Do you even hear yourself? You pay $50 for a bad expansion + $15 a month so you can do old content.

Brain washed by blizzard and BFA lol.
    It's been way worse in the past man. I still have nightmare flashbacks about WotLK and Cata when there was NOTHING to do outside raids. There is now which makes BFA an improvement. Don't even get me started on WoD.