Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Acelius View Post
    Do you think gang violence is the definition of a 3rd world country?
    Nope. Since gangs exists in most countries to some degree. A lot of people, like myself, could not care less what others in countries classify us as. Many of us wish more felt like we were not a place many want to immigrate to.
    " If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher.." - Abraham Lincoln
    The Constitution be never construed to authorize Congress to - prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms..” - Samuel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    The red car was at fault. Prove me wrong.
    I blame the nazis.

https://data.oecd.org/inequality/pov...ndicator-chart

You're outranked in poverty by Israel, Costa Rica and South Africa, congrats. That includes kids, adults and the elderly. If you had PROPER social programs, this might not have been the case.
    And most of the poverty is in innercities control by a party that favors to distribute wealth and keep people poor. You do realize nation bashing is against the forum rules right?

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    And most of the poverty is in innercities control by a party that favors to distribute wealth and keep people poor. You do realize nation bashing is against the forum rules right?
    Facts aren't bashing, too bad.

Facts aren't bashing, too bad.
    You're slamming the US in a thread about gun violence, you cherry pick your facts and don't understand reality. You judge a country you never even been to.

You're slamming the US in a thread about gun violence, you cherry pick your facts and don't understand reality. You judge a country you never even been to.
    Yeah, okay then

Yeah, okay then
    Forgive me if I don't take a person seriously, a person who compared painting a fence with a brush to firing paintball guns. You would make an excellent lawyer.

Forgive me if I don't take a person seriously, a person who compared painting a fence with a brush to firing paintball guns. You would make an excellent lawyer.
    Whatever makes you happy bud

Quote Originally Posted by ChampionChains View Post
    Never seen a paintball gun that remotely looked or sounded like an actual gun. Even the ones that are roughly modeled after real guns have massive ball hoppers and CO2 canisters. Any gun owner should know the difference.
    Just google "military paintball markers"

Not exactly easy to spot at a distance, and some of them don't even have the ball hoppers/CO2 canisters visible. No idea what the kids in OP used, but they definitely look authentic in many cases.

They sound nothing like real guns though to be fair.
    You were good, kid, real good. But as long as I'm around, you'll always be second best, see?
    ______________________________________________________________________________
    Oh, and no comment from Xe'ra about how the assault on the black temple was being led in part by the naaru. So was hatred corrupting A'dal's mind too, you pretentious windchime?
    - Volpethrope

10+ Year Old Account
    I am betting he will get charged based on the limited info.
    Yet another reason why 'stand your ground' laws are dumb. They give too much killing power to untrained civilians.

If you feel threatened, use your cellphone to dial 911 and let the professionals handle it.

What happened to firing at houses with slingshots and then being chased away with the broom, the millenniols are at it again?

You can absolutely tell by sound that no actual firearm was present.
    So if 15 people are there, 14 people are shooting paintball guns, and one person is holding a handgun but hasn't shot it yet, that gun doesn't exist?

Not hearing a gun doesn't mean a gun isn't present.

Quote Originally Posted by Josuke View Post
    Says the person who compares actual firearms to paintball guns
    Because brandishing a firearm shaped weapon in the dark would let you know automatically it wasn't real?

Quote Originally Posted by roboscorcher View Post
    Yet another reason why 'stand your ground' laws are dumb. They give too much killing power to untrained civilians.

If you feel threatened, use your cellphone to dial 911 and let the professionals handle it.
    Glad you aren't responsible for defending my wife and kids. I'm not sure how close to the police you live, but for me I'm looking at a 10-15 minute response time minimum. That's plenty of time for something bad to happen that could be preventable with the proper application of a firearm.

I'll keep my guns, thanks.
    Last edited by Didly; 2019-05-23 at 02:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Evil Midnight Bomber View Post
    They also don't make the same sound a bullet would. Or the same impact.
    You know from first hand experience?
    “He who only speaks in quotes often forgets to think for himself." - Anais
    "In Texas, don't bring a paintball gun to a real gun fight." - Me

Quote Originally Posted by ChampionChains View Post
    Never seen a paintball gun that remotely looked or sounded like an actual gun. Even the ones that are roughly modeled after real guns have massive ball hoppers and CO2 canisters. Any gun owner should know the difference.
    This is exactly what I thought, while I never heard an Actual gun beeing fired. A Paintball gun usually makes little noise compared to the mild "Plop" when the Paintballs hit something. And I would never actually associate any of these sounds with Gunfire.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Krastyn View Post
    Firing a gun into the air is reckless, dangerous, and in the vast majority of cases, illegal. What goes up, must come down.
    Something that goes up and then down, is much less dangerous than shooting straight ahead.
    May the lore be great and the stories interesting. A game without a story, is a game without a soul. Value the lore and it will reward you with fun!

Don't let yourself be satisfied with what you expect and what you seem as obvious. Ask for something good, surprising and better. Your own standards ends up being other peoples standard.

Quote Originally Posted by Firatha View Post
    Did I just read you try for more then one page try to say a paintball gun sounds like a gun that likely fires a supersonic projectile as almost all do, this is a fucking joke just stop even most .22lr as it still has a sharp crack is louder then any paintball gun honest question have you ever heard a gun fire in real life ever and now your breaking down to the impact sound which still would not be as loud as is irrelevant as the shot would be louder unless you are very far away in a house you would not hear the impact of a bullet you would only hear the shot which makes it again irrelevant.
    Can someone decode this for me?
    “He who only speaks in quotes often forgets to think for himself." - Anais
    "In Texas, don't bring a paintball gun to a real gun fight." - Me

Quote Originally Posted by Krastyn View Post
    So if 15 people are there, 14 people are shooting paintball guns, and one person is holding a handgun but hasn't shot it yet, that gun doesn't exist?
    Its sad that you would assume that kids running around shooting Paintball guns, also have a real guns, and would shoot you with them.

Quote Originally Posted by Carnedge View Post
    Can someone decode this for me?
    Real guns sound nothing like paintball guns, on account of vastly different muzzle velocities.