Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Skytotem View Post
    I think it's pretty biased to consider the Zandalari lesser for working with the Loa while giving elves credit when they relied on the Well.

The Zandalari had a thriving empire, vassal states, and are able to construct golems and such. You're caught up on aesthetics rather than the capabilities of an empire.

Even irl the Aztecs had a larger, cleaner, city than any in Europe.
    Difference here is that the nelfs evolved into helfs and later belfs, all the while refining their culture and leaning new things. The zandalari are still half naked tribal savages that think themselves supior because they worship a bat. They are stagnant.

Ugly, the taurens are more a joke race than Goblins and Gnomes at this point
    Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    No, she is my waifu. Stop posting and delete this thread immediately.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    Voted Baine because... Well, Baine. Total nonsensical character, looks like World War II Italy, nobody really understands what role he's supposed to fill, not even himself

Quote Originally Posted by Skytotem View Post

Not the look of the armor the QUESTS
    Quests are a means to an end to get the armor. It should not be something you put any thoughts into

Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    Difference here is that the nelfs evolved into helfs and later belfs, all the while refining their culture and leaning new things. The zandalari are still half naked tribal savages that think themselves supior because they worship a bat. They are stagnant.
    The biggest achievement of the elves has been betrayal and global destruction, turning on their own for personal power with everyone else having to clean up their mess, sometimes even other elves.

They "learn new things" because they already assume they know it all, and nearly destroy the planet every time they are corrected.

I'd rather worship bats.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Alleria Windrunner View Post
    I AM the victim.
    I can hear the REE from here.
    Quote Originally Posted by cronotose View Post
    The winner is not always the bad ass.

Quote Originally Posted by Gramlen View Post
    The biggest achievement of the elves has been betrayal and global destruction, turning on their own for personal power with everyone else having to clean up their mess, sometimes even other elves.

They "learn new things" because they already assume they know it all, and nearly destroy the planet every time they are corrected.

I'd rather worship bats.
    I am really liking the Tauren one and I will get it asap.