Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by BossManRoth View Post
    2005 account with no suspensions? check
    participated in every beta since cataclysm? check
    provided feedback on betas and ptrs? check
    streamer or youtuber? no check
    no classic beta invite because i can't help build hype
    You should try applying for a salt mine, I'm sure you can help a lot there.

I think blizzard should add values to things that count towards beta access and make those numbers public.

We can all agree that ass kissing is not one of them or on huge factor cause asmongold got in, but I can imagine streaming is like 90%.

That said, the amount of closed beta invites that we’re sending out is rapidly decreasing as we have met our current population needs for testing.
    Dang, too bad but understandable.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Roar-Powah View Post
    To be honest, needing a sub to play Classic was a dishonest move from Blizzard with how limited beta access turned out to be.
    Oh come one with your fake outrage. Of all the things to be pissed about.

You come off sounding like a Private Server user that doesnt want to pay for a sub.

Quote Originally Posted by Molis View Post

You come off sounding like a Private Server user that doesnt want to pay for a sub.
    Idk man, they have a point. Coming out with "beta starts tomorrow! Need a sub to be considered!" and then having this rather tiny beta playerbase is a little shitty.

10+ Year Old Account
    Classic players say the community was the best 14 years ago, and is terrible now.

Yet all the Classic players in this thread continue to shit on other players and Blizzard.

hhhhmmmm

Classic players say the community was the best 14 years ago, and is terrible now.

Yet all the Classic players in this thread continue to shit on other players and Blizzard.

hhhhmmmm
    Those are the retail players shitting on other players. Most people who will play Classic could care less what happens to retail. It's the retail crowd that's worried and dreading the day Classic overtakes it in popularity.

Quote Originally Posted by BossManRoth View Post
    2005 account with no suspensions? check
    participated in every beta since cataclysm? check
    provided feedback on betas and ptrs? check
    streamer or youtuber? no check
    no classic beta invite because i can't help build hype
    Are you surprised? Blizzard has been full of shit for years, spouting lies left and right to try and save what little face they have left. Bottom line is they're just not the Blizzard of 10 years ago, too many developers wanting to force you to play their way instead of letting it be a MMORPG, too many developers telling the playerbase and stats that they're wrong, too many CMs actively telling the playerbase that they're idiots and commenting primarily in threads that don't even pertain to the game. The "Blizzard Standard" has gone really down hill, this is shown with the poor state that BFA released in, the attitude regarding Diablo Mobile, and the mass firing of staff(while letting people who didn't deserve to keep their jobs stay).
    Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    Trust me.

Zyky is better than you.

Quote Originally Posted by Lahlah View Post
    You know what's dumber? Whining about streamers getting priority.
    You know what's dumber than dumber? Whining about people whining about streamers getting priority. Badumtsssssssss.

You come off sounding like a Private Server user that doesn't want to pay for a sub.
    Not really pissed about it, just another bait and switch from Blizzard. Blizzard generate hype around the beta with all the streamers to only have it very limited and needing a sub. I don't pay to test games, I've never have to had a sub to test all the WoW alpha's/ beta's I've been in. It reeks of desperation from Blizzard, need to get them MAUs up since they went down last quarter.

And just a fyi, I've never touched a private server, i don't trust some random from another country running these servers.

Quote Originally Posted by Roar-Powah View Post
    Not really pissed about it, just another bait and switch from Blizzard. Blizzard generate hype around the beta with all the streamers to only have it very limited and needing a sub. I don't pay to test games, I've never have to had a sub to test all the WoW alpha's/ beta's I've been in. It reeks of desperation from Blizzard, need to get them MAUs up since they went down last quarter.

And just a fyi, I've never touched a private server, i don't trust some random from another country running these servers.
    Pretty obvious why you need an active sub.

They aren't going to hand out limited beta spaces to people who aren't actively playing the game. How else would they know if you still have a computer anymore or have moved to outer Zimbabwe for some hippy, soul-searching
    Last edited by Khaza-R; 2019-05-27 at 02:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Morssoe View Post
    I think blizzard should add values to things that count towards beta access and make those numbers public.

We can all agree that ass kissing is not one of them or on huge factor cause asmongold got in, but I can imagine streaming is like 90%.
    Streaming has to be a huge part of it. Why else would people like Jesse Cox and Crendor get beta access, when they haven't played in years? Go check out Jesse's channel. The last real thing he put out about WoW that I can find that isn't beta nonsense was from MoP. That was three or four expansions ago. The only reason Blizzard gives losers like that access is because they know it will get them free publicity, and the only reason Cox and Crendor make videos at all is because they're greedy little turds who want subs and money.

Meanwhile, people that actually played the game when that patch was out and could provide real, useful feedback are left out, because they can only provide feedback, not kiss Blizzard's you know what all over Youtube and Twitch.
    Last edited by Ringthane; 2019-05-27 at 02:23 AM.
    How joyous to be in such a place! Where phishing is not only allowed, it is encouraged!

Quote Originally Posted by s0ul View Post
    Those are the retail players shitting on other players. Most people who will play Classic could care less what happens to retail. It's the retail crowd that's worried and dreading the day Classic overtakes it in popularity.
    Guessing you’re a retail player with that shitting on retail comments you just made.
    There has been shit throwing from both sides. The most vocal have always seemed to be the Classic crowd though, and even now they jump into retail threads to talk trash while creating new threads with thinly veiled trash talking about Classic being better.
    As stated, I’ve seen retail coming into the main Classic forum and trashbtalking

Quote Originally Posted by Soluna View Post
    You know what's dumber than dumber? Whining about people whining about streamers getting priority. Badumtsssssssss.
    I bet your mom told you that you were special. I amusingly read some of your other posts, top 100 guild lulz. You're toxic AF to other people and I say this as someone who raided several xpacs in a top 10 guild. It doesn't hurt to be less angry and more humble in your posts, but whatever, that's what the internet does to people. Bye.

Quote Originally Posted by Lahlah View Post
    I bet your mom told you that you were special. I amusingly read some of your other posts, top 100 guild lulz. You're toxic AF to other people and I say this as someone who raided several xpacs in a top 10 guild. It doesn't hurt to be less angry and more humble in your posts, but whatever, that's what the internet does to people. Bye.
    Hope it boosted your ego to say that.