Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Use forums, look at trade chat, chill?
    Stuff can be fixed, just get enough glue or duct tape!
    Roses are red, mana is blue. Suramar Guards, Will always find you!

Really, the question you need to ask yourself is, "Is this worth my time?"

Time is a finite resource, a commodity in and of itself. I came to terms with not wanting to be part of the scheduled raid grind many years ago. When I want to do something that requires a group, I pug it. Sometimes I make a group, if none are available, sometimes I don't. It doesn't always work out, even if I make the group myself (despite some touting this as a flawless solution), but then again joining a guild doesn't always work out either. It's part of why I tend to not blame people who unsub, or find joy in the game in ways other than raiding.
    Quote Originally Posted by MoanaLisa View Post
    Holy fuck. If we banned everyone that simply posted for attention-whoring purposes half the site would go dark.

Quote Originally Posted by Treno View Post
    Really, the question you need to ask yourself is, "Is this worth my time?"

Time is a finite resource, a commodity in and of itself. I came to terms with not wanting to be part of the scheduled raid grind many years ago. When I want to do something that requires a group, I pug it. Sometimes I make a group, if none are available, sometimes I don't. It doesn't always work out, even if I make the group myself (despite some touting this as a flawless solution), but then again joining a guild doesn't always work out either. It's part of why I tend to not blame people who unsub, or find joy in the game in ways other than raiding.
    It's entirely subjective though. I see the appeal of "play when i want, how i want", especially if you have limited time or can't play regular nights, but for me, someone who has experienced both sides of game (solo player and pugging vs guild and friends) I will take the guild experience every day. You can have good pugs but it's usually a mixed bag. But with guildies, doing something like a key is fun 99% of the time. Having fun banter and playing with the same people, it definitely adds to the overall experience IMO. For me it's worth giving up 3 specific nights a week in exchange for being a mythic raider and pushing for Cutting Edge, for others they might be fine raiding normal (as easy and boring as that feels to me). I think the best memories I have from this game since the start are related to the good guilds i've been in and playing with some great people. :P

Then again I see a lot of casuals who play the game just as much as me, they just set their bar a lot lower and are happy doing things like LFR which to me is pointless.

Quote Originally Posted by Zantera View Post
    It's entirely subjective though. I see the appeal of "play when i want, how i want", especially if you have limited time or can't play regular nights, but for me, someone who has experienced both sides of game (solo player and pugging vs guild and friends) I will take the guild experience every day. You can have good pugs but it's usually a mixed bag. But with guildies, doing something like a key is fun 99% of the time. Having fun banter and playing with the same people, it definitely adds to the overall experience IMO. For me it's worth giving up 3 specific nights a week in exchange for being a mythic raider and pushing for Cutting Edge, for others they might be fine raiding normal (as easy and boring as that feels to me). I think the best memories I have from this game since the start are related to the good guilds i've been in and playing with some great people. :P

Then again I see a lot of casuals who play the game just as much as me, they just set their bar a lot lower and are happy doing things like LFR which to me is pointless.
    Of course it's subjective. That's why I said he needs to ask himself if it's worth his time. I just shared my experience is all, because I ended up asking myself the same question years back.
    Quote Originally Posted by MoanaLisa View Post
    Holy fuck. If we banned everyone that simply posted for attention-whoring purposes half the site would go dark.

I'm just usually focus on raising ilvl of my gear to find guild more easier

Quote Originally Posted by Brewhan View Post
    organized BFA* raiding in 2019

surely you jest lol.

Just wait for classic if you want a real raiding game.

Enter the pug life and que up in for groups in custom finder. Or quit.
    LUL classic raiding, instantly kick anyone for failing any mechanic ever because there's about 2 mechanics per boss, less than your average mythic+ trash pack.
    Fan reaction was muted, but fan's reactions at BlizzCon confirmed Diablo Immortal will be well received by players around the world.
    "Do you guys not have phones?"
    "You think you do, but you don't"