Page 21 of 25 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Heeeell no! Cant stand Asmon or his servants.
    The man in the mirror is watching. Study hard and work harder! Always be civil and care about others!

I have no idea who that is and don't have interest in them. If they prove to be annoying enough, i'll go elsewhere.
    Rincewind: Ah! We may, in fact, have reached the root of the problem. However it's a silly problem and so I am suddenly going to stop talking to you.
    The better character questionnaire (D&D)

Quote Originally Posted by Vishy View Post
    Yeah....You didnt watch his streams, nor did you need to politically label the guy who doesnt have a stance on politics. Good try though!
    Yes, I did. He essentially said "I'm so annoyed I can't be an asshole without consequences because I can't say certain words" And his chat erupted into "LUL SJWs" and the typical pro trump bullshit.

I don't give a fuck where he is politically, he thinks like a right wing fucklord, and those that surround him also do, and thats all I need to know.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by CactusDisco View Post
    Stop hating on Asmon, he is a great dude, but his fans can be some edgy gnomes.
    He essentially said "I'm so annoyed I can't be an asshole without consequences because I can't say certain words" on a recent stream. And his pro-trump right wing fuck lord chat eats it up. That's all I need to know. I don't want that anywhere near me.

Quote Originally Posted by Hinastorm View Post
    Yes, I did. He essentially said "I'm so annoyed I can't be an asshole without consequences because I can't say certain words" And his chat erupted into "LUL SJWs" and the typical pro trump bullshit.

I don't give a fuck where he is politically, he thinks like a right wing fucklord, and those that surround him also do, and thats all I need to know.

- - - Updated - - -

He essentially said "I'm so annoyed I can't be an asshole without consequences because I can't say certain words" on a recent stream. And his pro-trump right wing fuck lord chat eats it up. That's all I need to know. I don't want that anywhere near me.
    Yeah, I'm not buying this. You don't come off as the sensible type.

Quote Originally Posted by ablock87 View Post
    Yeah, I'm not buying this. You don't come off as the sensible type.
    Just getting tired of right wing bullshit, understandably. Tends to make you come off angry, y'know. Believe it or not.

Unlikely - I doubt he will move to Australia just so I can roll on his server.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

15+ Year Old Account
    Hi Dan,

No, why?

Thanks,
    Chris

Is Asmongold the best streamer ever? I really enjoy his stream and his chat.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hinastorm View Post
    Just getting tired of right wing bullshit, understandably. Tends to make you come off angry, y'know. Believe it or not.
    You seem to enjoy talking down right wingers, as if their political views makes them inferior to you.
    Hi

If he rolls on a pvp server and it's the most active server of the bunch, hell yea i'd roll there

i'm the fucking king if I want that AQ mount i'll take it fuck asmonshit.

Quote Originally Posted by Hotsforyou View Post
    I actually bookmarked the site, I didnt even consider it (since I dont watch wow streamers) till I saw the thread. It makes a ton of sense now that I am actually thinking about it.

Im EU but if i could, nah.. I dont hate him, but i wouldnt want to be on a server where he was being talked about constantly

Maybe... he and his boys were on my server (Moon Guard) when they were doing Project 60. They pretty much kept to themselves and I didn't notice any big server culture change. He ran some fun events from time to time like mount-off competitions and world pvp/gurubashi arena.

I'll roll on whatever server name I like the most, or if I don't play right away, then I'll try to find the most faction balanced population server. I literally couldn't care less about streamers, and won't base any decisions around them.

Quote Originally Posted by Hotsforyou View Post
    Nope.

avoidstreamers
    thanks for that url bro! you know, i´m a simple man, if i see asmongold, i try to avoid.

itisamuh: you keep saying that until one of that guys decided to play on your server, it will bother you then, trust me
    Last edited by Tanduita; 2019-07-30 at 07:46 AM.

There is gonna be special snowflakes on all servers so why not?

I'm gonna try to avoid most streamers but if hes a "rightwing fucklord", maybe I'll join haha. Sounds fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Embriel View Post
    No, I'm from the EU.
    This. High Five.

Quote Originally Posted by Asrialol View Post
    You seem to enjoy talking down right wingers, as if their political views makes them inferior to you.
    They are. As long as it's Fasicism, not good old fashioned conservatism but that died out in 2016.
    But as a Norwegian from atop your pile of Oil money yet still being afraid of people with a different color for some reason you will not understand how people in the real world think. Best just focus on your little bubble, eh?