Help on reducing constant headache

Hello guys please I need your help and advice, is there anyway I can reduce constant headache?
    Like home remedy because there is little or no availability of a doctor here. Please any help?

It depends on what is causing the headache. No one here is qualified to inform you on what to do. If it's something serious, ie; high blood pressure, it could be a major issue. See a dr. or go to an ER.

Thanks Noladrew. God Bless

Go see a doctor, especially if it is a reoccuring thing. While headaches are not that well understood, you should at least get the most likely causes ruled out.

As Noladrew said, probably best not to take medical advice from MMOC. You should really try to see a professional, but if that's not an option then I guess the standard advice would be to stay well hydrated, and take some over the counter painkillers if it's really bad (provided that they play well with any existing medication).

Seriously though, go see a doctor even if you have to travel.

Could be due to high blood pressure. Lower your salt and sugar intake.

Quote Originally Posted by qqcoded View Post
    Hello guys please I need your help and advice, is there anyway I can reduce constant headache?
    Like home remedy because there is little or no availability of a doctor here. Please any help?
    Drink water! A lot of headaches are actually caused by dehydration which shrinks the brain tissue. I'd recommend adding a salty food as well since total body water retained is based on sodium. Magnesium supplements or from food wouldn't be bad either, just avoid Oxide form as it is poorly absorbed.
    Last edited by Dizson; 2019-05-23 at 10:52 AM.

there are dozens of different types and causes of headaches, so go see a doctor. (just google headache types, probably won't really give you any useful tips to fix it, but gives you an idea of why a doctor is a good idea)

only generic advice that can be given is make sure you drink enough water.
    Last edited by horbindr; 2019-05-23 at 10:51 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I had a time, when I had every other day a headache. I went to the doctor and he said to make a 'headache-diary', where I list everything I did. Like: get up at 7, drink coffee, go to work, eat, work, go home, watch tv 2 hours, to bed at 10 p.m. and so on. After a few weeks doing this, my doctor looked at the diary and found some reasons, why I could have the headache.
    1. Oranges and cheese can cause headaches, if your body reacts to it. I stopped eating both = less headache.
    2. Changing time to get up in the morning. If I got up the whole week (incl. weekend) at the same time = less headache.
    3. Drink more water = less headache.

These are easy things that can cause a headache. Others are stress, tense muscles because doing always the same moves at work or sitting at the computer. But probably it's best to see a doctor if it doesn't stop.

10+ Year Old Account
    Check for mold in your residence as that will give headaches. See doctor.

Dude
    You could have a cold
    Or a brain tumor

Go see a doctor and don't ask for medical advice on a forum.

10+ Year Old Account
    Step one: Staple your testicles to a board. If you think this sounds drastic, your headache isn't that bad.
    Step two: The feeling of having stapled your testicles to a board should override the pain of the headache. Now you have a good reason to go to the ER.
    Step three: Explain to your doctor: "Doc, these staples really hurt, but I have a headache that won't go away"

Step four: Win! They will put you on very serious meds that will have you not noticing much of anything.

Wait, let me rephrase that, is this why medical advice threads are banned?
    With COVID-19 making its impact on our lives, I have decided that I shall hang in there for my remaining days, skip some meals, try to get children to experiment with making henna patterns on their skin, and plant some trees. You know -- live, fast, dye young, and leave a pretty copse. I feel like I may not have that quite right.

The three most common causes of headaches: Lack of water, Lack of sleep, Lack of caffeine (if you are used to it).
    Start checking out those, drink more water, sleep more, drink some coffee if you are used to that.

Even if they end up not helping, none of these will hurt you
    and the geek shall inherit the earth

As a reminder, this guy tried to advertise on how to get free African music using special software.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by qqcoded View Post
    Since you are new here I'll help you out.

The following topics are not to be discussed on MMO-Champion on penalty of ban.

Gold-selling/Account selling or trading websites
    Buying or selling of items in-game or in real life
    Keyloggers, hoaxes/phishing websites
    Activities considered illegal by Blizzard Entertainment (botting, hacking, cheating, exploiting,...)
    Religious opinions/debates
    Hateful language about race, religion, country (Example: US vs. EU threads), political beliefs, etc.
    Race or Ethnicity that is not fantasy in nature
    Gender identity
    Nudity/Sexually explicit content
    Content that is considered illegal by law
    Referral links for contests, promotions, or anything else
    Medical advice
    Graphic violence or gore

try drinking more water, constant headache may be a sign of dehydration
    or alternative high blood pressure could also be a cause

for safety drink more and reduce salt(or alternative use more potassium salt)

and always ask a doctor as secund opinion

Break up with him/her!

10+ Year Old Account
    Start by drinking at least 4 litres of water per day.

10+ Year Old Account
    Try Aimovig.