Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Vash The Stampede View Post
    You don't but I do. I don't enjoy paying $3 per gallon. I liked it better at $1 per gallon.

I'm jealous of you. Right now I'd rather have a Nissan Leaf or Chevy Bolt over any gas powered car. These gas prices are awful.
    Its really nice. Hardly any maint, no stopping at the gas pump, standing in the cold or heat. Just pull in plug it in. I really felt put out driving my gf car, loud ass thing and really felt put out having to fill it with gas. Almost told her to go do it her self.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dymonic View Post
    Fighting against a warlock is about being under a constant barrage of smaller spells that chip away at your health. During the fight you would constantly be trying to do enough damage to the warlock to kill him before his spells build to critical mass, killing you. Warlocks prefer a very blatant display of their power. Walking around with their minions, or having their spells scorch the very earth they are battling upon

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    Yes, very interesting that we're flooded with gas but we're still paying a lot at the pump, isn't it.
    Surprisingly, at current price, the shale oil companies are still not making money. Based on their quarterly report, between 2012 and mid-2018, the top sixty shale companies in the U.S. lost a combined $9 billion every quarter. According to WSJ, in the first quarter of 2018, only five shale companies produced positive free cash flow. The best performing oil company stocks are those without any stakes in shale oil.