Got beta last night and I can't log in this morning

Hey,

Just got my beta last night and this morning I get this error not being able to log anymore:

No realms are currently available (WOW51900309)

The realm list doesn't even pop up, it just goes on with this error.

Anyone else got this or knows a fix?

Quote Originally Posted by Runstarr View Post
    Hey,

Just got my beta last night and this morning I get this error not being able to log anymore:

That means that you dont actually have beta but only the stress test

I was seeing the actual beta realms during the WSG update(when they were offline) while my friend was only seeing the stress server.

the GM confirmed that I got beta on the live chat I created earlier.

Hey,

Says it all really, doesn't it.

I was seeing the actual beta realms during the WSG update(when they were offline) while my friend was only seeing the stress server.

You still only got the stress test if you can't see the beta realms now.

Quote Originally Posted by THEORACLE64 View Post
    Says it all really, doesn't it.
    If he actual access to the BETA "and not the stress serve" then no it doesn't really say all. Because you can access the Classic Beta right now.

Ontopic: Very likely the GM was wrong and you only got the stress test.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Do you have an email confirming you have access to the beta? If not, then... you probably don't mate. Loads of other people could see them, but they couldn't log in to them because they were offline. Everyone was saying, this is going to confuse people. Seems like it has.

Quote Originally Posted by Ozyorkbourne View Post
    Do you have an email confirming you have access to the beta? If not, then... you probably don't mate. Loads of other people could see them, but they couldn't log in to them because they were offline. Everyone was saying, this is going to confuse people. Seems like it has.
    Don't have an email but even the stress test one came late, again, I asked the GM on live chat if i actually got beta or not and he said that I do, he also said that multiple people reported the issue this morning and that they're working on a fix but cannot help me further, thought someone here might have a workaround or something.

Don't have an email but even the stress test one came late, again, I asked the GM on live chat if i actually got beta or not and he said that I do, he also said that multiple people reported the issue this morning and that they're working on a fix but cannot help me further, thought someone here might have a workaround or something.
    Wouldn't be the first time GM's dont know what they're talking about. The servers are online right now. If you can't see them, you don't have beta.

I only have the stress test and I checked this morning, said no realms are available. If you have beta access you'll most likely receive an email confirming that. If not, then you don't have beta.

I just tried opening and I get the same message and I have only been invited to the stress, so no, you haven't been invited to the Beta - only the stress test. No more invites have gone out since the initial wave, so if you wasn't invited then it's the stress beta you have.

10+ Year Old Account
    Look at the REGION / ACCOUNT dropbar.
    Spoiler: 

If you have Beta & Stress Test: WoW Classic, that means you only have access for the stress test at the moment.

That's why you're getting this popping up.
    Spoiler: 

Next round of stress test is at May 29th, a week after the first one.
    Everyone who got into that stress test is invited to this one as well.

Oh well, looks like I got Jebaited then. F.

Quote Originally Posted by Sesshomaru View Post
    If you have Beta & Stress Test: WoW Classic, that means you only have access for the stress test at the moment.
    Thats not really accurate. It says the same thing for people in Closed Beta. I know from first hand experience.

In any case, as others have said, if you don't see the realms, you don't have access. There was a glitch last night where you could see the offline realms while they were patching in WSG, but never actually play.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    Thats not really accurate. It says the same thing for people in Closed Beta. I know from first hand experience.

In any case, as others have said, if you don't see the realms, you don't have access. There was a glitch last night where you could see the offline realms while they were patching in WSG, but never actually play.
    Hmm. Was basing myself on this thread on the Official Forums, seeing as I also was in the same situation of having Beta & Stress Test as well as an offline world.

What we can say for certain is that if anyone has
    that means that person doesn't have beta access (or probably servers are down).

Beta AND stress test.

Blizzard is dumb, they do dumb things like this all the time.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Psygon View Post
    Beta AND stress test.

Blizzard is dumb, they do dumb things like this all the time.
    Actually this is an unintended consequence of a change they made in 8.1 to save you hard disk space. They ported the installations for all WoW derivatives (so PTRs and Betas and I guess Classic too) to all share the same folder and access the same data files. So instead of installing 1.0-8.0 twice for Live and PTR you only had to install it once for both.

Because of that, the Stress Test client and the Beta client end up being the same thing, which isn't a problem 99% of the time. Thing is during the WSG update they found the 1%, when they accidentally made the Beta servers visible to everyone with the client. You couldn't login, but you could see them.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Hey,

You were given the Stress Test (not the Beta).

No realms means no beta access
    Just a bug. Confirmed like 100 times