Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Well yeah, it stems from expectations and priorities, which are both much more defined and easier to attain for that demographic. So, I mean, obviously. How does that debate need 4 pages?

Oh, right, name calling and tribalism jockeying for the superior position.

I expected people to blame this results onto religious women being stupid and you guys didn't disappoint. A lot of very big brained atheists in here. *tips fedora*

People are happy that I don't agree with? MUST BE BRAINWASHING.

/s

I am way more interested in the notion that it is the two extreme sides of ideology that are the most happy.

Heck the ending paragraph is actually really good: "But for all the arguments between feminism and faith, it turns out that both have had a hand in sustaining and enriching today’s marriages by turning, as the prophet Malachi put it, “the hearts of the fathers to their children"
    Formerly Howeller, lost my account.

Prace your bets nao:

Quote Originally Posted by Demasiados View Post
    Prace your bets nao
    They are exactly the same. Centrists rise up!

Dreadlord
    Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    Ya I do all of that, but you don't need the other stuff to do it. Religion tends to make people ok with being ignorant of the reality of existence and based on your up-bringing can make you a really big asshole.
    I would agree with that, I have met more arrogant atheists than religious folk. Some would say the opposite, its almost like what religion you choose to practice/ignore doesnt impact on how much of an asshole you are!

Definitely true in my experience. Those who haven't had their minds rotted out by progressive BS are generally happier.

Quote Originally Posted by Lanfall View Post
    Awww look at the first 2 response. Calling them brainwashed from the get go. Good job tools.
    They aren't wrong.
    Master List of Why Trump is a Misogynist, Racist, Fascist, Homophobic Criminal:
    https://www.reddit.com/r/EnoughTrump...se_megathread/

Quote Originally Posted by George Lucas View Post
    They are exactly the same. Centrists rise up!
    Can we do it later? I'm busy playing devil's advocate for both sides in an abortion debate.

Quote Originally Posted by The Knight View Post
    Can we do it later? I'm busy playing devil's advocate for both sides in an abortion debate.
    We will rise up at an undefined moment. As independent individuals. With no particular agenda. ALL IDEOLOGIES BE DAMNED!

We will rise up at an undefined moment. As independent individuals. With no particular agenda. ALL IDEOLOGIES BE DAMNED!
    Excellent, I shall take the most extreme of all the milquetoast positions. I already have my protest sign, "SOME THINGS ARE GOOD BUT SOME OTHER THINGS COULD BE BETTER AND SOMETIMES THINGS ARE BAD"

I worked on it for a week.

While not super religious id like to think im decently happy, but seriously doubt that it has to do with religion xD

Quote Originally Posted by CryotriX View Post
    Not really, many countries here in EU are getting older and older and we're below the sustainable threshold. Overpopulation is from other areas.
    Immigration seems like a great way to solve that.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    oh look Elba doesn't understand how statistics works.
    I understand how y'all reactionaries bullshit works. Just look at the polling data from the OP "statistic".

- - - Updated - - -

I expected people to blame this results onto religious women being stupid and you guys didn't disappoint. A lot of very big brained atheists in here. *tips fedora*
    No, actually shoddy and biased polling data and methods are to blame. But religious people being stupid does help.

Liberal women are some of the most unhappiest people on earth. They don't want children, think the earth is ending in 12 years, think all men are rapists, and think they live in a world where everyone is out to get them. What Liberal is happy ever?

Quote Originally Posted by Lanfall View Post
    Interesting take, especially your anecdotal evidence in your first statement. Clearly you've done an extensive study regarding your "few" that you know.

- - - Updated - - -

Indoctrination into what? Believing in God/Jesus? Putting Faith into something greater than yourself? Believing in having a family and taking part in it?

When a child is told something by a parent or someone they identify as an authoritative figure, they accept what they are told without questioning it. If you are told something from birth until you are 20, it is going to be very hard to convince you that something you've known your entire life isn't true. That is basically textbook indoctrination. Religions are essentially cults with a large following. Hell, during the Roman Empire Christianity was considered a cult that was causing lawlessness in parts of the empire. Jesus was a criminal who got the death sentence, after all.

Of course, because they´re dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by imunreal View Post
    I would agree with that, I have met more arrogant atheists than religious folk. Some would say the opposite, its almost like what religion you choose to practice/ignore doesnt impact on how much of an asshole you are!
    I am agnostic because I don't know/care if there is a god. I just be kind to others so they can have a better life and interactions with others.
    Super Mario Maker 2: Maker ID 8B7-CTF-NMG

- Smoke weed every day!

The link is Faux News, not NYT...

Quote Originally Posted by Vatrilian View Post
    Liberal women are some of the most unhappiest people on earth. They don't want children, think the earth is ending in 12 years, think all men are rapists, and think they live in a world where everyone is out to get them. What Liberal is happy ever?
    What exactly is your definition criteria for 'Liberal' here?