... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Demasiados View Post
    Another strawman.
    Wrong.

I never said rape wasnt serious.
    yet you're choosing to ignore it.

Its statistically insignificant.
    It isn't.

Americans are the Chinese of the west. The main reason people tolerate them is because they are too big to ignore.

Bill Nye is not the GOP type of guy. He is a science guy. Trumpers think science is a lie.

Doesn't surprise me that religious woman are happier than atheist woman. Finding meaning and purpose without getting caught in society's rat race is difficult. But certainly woman should dump religion since it is entirely fictional.
    Life = problem solving. *Explanation* > Prediction. (Crit)Rationalism, not empiricism. Deduction, not induction.

Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    Toni Lahren would like a word with you....
    Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Just because the Blue Wave was forecast, doesn’t mean it didn’t happen.

Yeah folks, he said it....

Quote Originally Posted by freefolk View Post
    Mrs Romney looks likes she's suffering, don't she?
    Affluent White Person is not the strongest argument. Find the traditional conservative rural poor.

Apparently all conservative and religious women are brainwashed.

Run for the hills!
    Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Just because the Blue Wave was forecast, doesn’t mean it didn’t happen.

Yeah folks, he said it....

Quote Originally Posted by szechuan View Post
    yet you're choosing to ignore it.
    I am choosing to ignore it because if your argument for abortion to make legal is "rape" then thats insane.
    If abortion were made legal solely for conception of rape what do you think would happen? As if false rape accusations arent high enough.

Kudos to you, i didnt mean "rape is statistically insignificant".
    We are talking about abortions. Therefore i am talking about "conception by rape is statisitcally insignificant"

I am choosing to ignore it because if your argument for abortion to make legal is "rape" then thats insane.
    If abortion were made legal solely for conception of rape what do you think would happen? As if false rape accusations arent high enough.
    You were talking about Choice so is being Raped a choice?

Kudos to you, i didnt mean "rape is statistically insignificant".
    Goal Posts again?

We are talking about abortions. Therefore i am talking about "conception by rape is statistically insignificant"
    You were talking about Poor Choices that lead to conception.

Literally protecting yourself from your poor life choices by erasing the freedom you had when deciding about spreading your legs.
    So again being raped is a choice?
    Americans are the Chinese of the west. The main reason people tolerate them is because they are too big to ignore.

Bill Nye is not the GOP type of guy. He is a science guy. Trumpers think science is a lie.

Quote Originally Posted by Cizr View Post
    Oh wow less than a 0,2%
    Oh wow missing the point 100%.
    The less you know, the more you believe.

Science has promised us nothing and given us everything, faith has promised us everything and given us nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by enigma77 View Post
    Obviously.

The liberal dogma telling girls and women that instead of focusing on their traditional role in society they should be a worker bee is not making women either sucessful or happy. Nothing wrong with women working, mind you, it's just that at some point a choice needs to be made: career or family. Happy women choose the latter.

Now you'll have liberal women (or liberals in general) denying this, saying that women and men ought to make their own choices blablabla, the reality is that they are every bit as indoctrinated as the conservative women. Just so happens their ideas are inferior and do not work well with feminity and family life.

The female conservative mindset is the natural one, the 'female' liberal mindset is the unnatural abomination. And it will die out as time goes on. Conservative women outbreed liberal women ten times over. The days of liberal thought are numbered. The liberal way of life is not sustainable, it's objectively wrong.
    Wow thanks. It’s chilly today and I was just telling myself gee I really do hope someone posts a flaming pile of horseshit to warm myself by.
    "It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum... and I'm all outta ass."

I'm a British gay Muslim Pakistani American citizen, ask me how that works! (terribly)

So much hate for happy people, I wish you all with your hearts full of hate that it will soften in time and you can love yourself and enjoy life.
    For some people, everything is a moral question. If you agree with them, you are virtuous. If you don't, you are a monster.
    Proof Elizabeth Warren lied about being Native American
    A Congress woman who doesn't know the 3 branches of Government.
    Now that's funny!

You were talking about Choice so is being Raped a choice?
    How many times do i have to tell you i wasnt talking about women who get pregnant by rape.

Goal Posts again?
    >Implying rape statistics have anything to do with abortions.

You were talking about Poor Choices that lead to conception.
    Yes, willing. As in not rape.

So again being raped is a choice?
    Keep on raping that dead horse then...

How many times do i have to tell you i was talking about women who get pregnant by rape.
    How many times do I have to tell you, you moved goal posts. You originally said.

Literally protecting yourself from your poor life choices by erasing the freedom you had when deciding about spreading your legs.
    So again, Getting Raped is a Choice?

Quote Originally Posted by enigma77 View Post
    Meaning it's absolutely correct.
    Sorry but that's wrong, plenty of men that don't like sports.

Warchief
    People blinded by ideology call people blinded by religion brainwashed. More news at 11 !!

How many times do I have to tell you, you moved goal posts. You originally said.

So again, Getting Raped is a Choice?
    Its not. then by definition it is not part of my argument about "freedom".

Quote Originally Posted by Lanrefni View Post
    Ignorance is bliss,and you don't get more ignorant than religious Conservatives.
    And you dont get more stupid than non religious liberals. Hows that world ending climate change they have been spouting since the 40's coming along? Or that world wide famine?

Seems to me that women who stick to their gender role are more happy than those who want to step outside it. Trust me. Men are not happy working. But they do it for a reason. To please the women in their lives. Why are women doing it? To please their man? Nope you do that with sex and taking care of the kids and keeping their house in order. If you want to work you gotta deal with the same BS men deal with. Competition. Dog eat Dog world.

Greeh I wonder why women who live in households who practice the time and tested method of marriage, children and the Man being the primary breadwinner, would be the most happy?

It is almost as if the modern way of living is not how we were meant to live?!

Ignorance is a bliss. Plus, it is Fox news, they love to spin this.
    If it was so good, then why the world is moving away from it? Why we didn't stay?
    P.S.
    Especially funny is the part about sexual life improvements. It kinda goes against the religious teachings...

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    Most women who want to stay home simply don't want to work.
    You've obviously never spent any considerable time around young children alone. A wage double my current one couldn't persuade me to be a stay at home father. Full time mothers don't get the credit they deserve, little kids are assholes.

On topic, I'm not surprised they are. I would say though it has more to do with the family structure and less to do with religion. The majority of the miserable people I know are single. Obviously the whole correlation causation thing plays a HUGE role here, but I would say an overwhelming amount of people spend their lives looking for a partner. And when you see everyone around you "happy" in their life, while you're still looking, people tend to become bitter and have a very different view on things. This is all anecdotal clearly, but holds a fair bit of truth I believe.

[Banhammer, Kungen's Bane]

1.60 sp mace
    150 str
    268 sta
    77 defense
    80 dodge
    93 parry
    "As you look upon the mace, you hear the whining of a thousand fanboys. Something deep with in your soul makes it impossible to think anything but 'lol.'"

Quote Originally Posted by morpen View Post
    It is almost as if the modern way of living is not how we were meant to live?!
    Most People don't get paid enough for what you're suggesting.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    Most women who want to stay home simply don't want to work.
    Most families can't afford to do that anymore.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zeek Daniels View Post
    If you want to work you gotta deal with the same BS men deal with.
    They don't deal with the same BS as Men though.