Poll: Immortality but you have to go back 1 million years?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Swisted View Post
    Found the weeb
    I took OP's offer and waited a million years just to say that that... This is the truest post in this thread.
    "I'm not stuck in the trench, I'm maintaining my rating."

Quote Originally Posted by Swisted View Post
    Found the weeb
    Did you look into a mirror?

Quote Originally Posted by crimson View Post
    Did you look into a mirror?
    defending your weeb friend, you weeb?

I'm not interested in immortality even without the caveat.
    “Nostalgia was like a disease, one that crept in and stole the colour from the world and the time you lived in. Made for bitter people. Dangerous people, when they wanted back what never was.” -- Steven Erikson, The Crippled God

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    I wouldn't want to leave my family and live without them, so it’s a no from me.
    Noone ever said when you have to take this, so pick it up at the end of your lifespan!, that way you can, eventually, be with your family one more time (and make it even better for all of them!)

Quote Originally Posted by Shnider View Post
    I don't know why these kinds of threads infuriates me. What's the point! it's never gonna happen. You can't travel back in time.
    ... Prove it?

I would not want to be immortal.

Life means more when its more fleeting.

And the idea of being buried in an earthquake surviving just to live in darkness doesnt sound great

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    ... Prove it?
    if time travel exists then it would have already happened and someone would have travelled back already

I dont see any michael j fox dudes on hoverboards

Ehemm..

"MAY" so there is a chance.
    Dragonflight Summary, "Because friendship is magic"

Quoting a site freely edited by meritless idiots doesn't really make you look less stupid.

Especially when those idiots can't even traverse through time like a normal person.

Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    Yes I would. And I would prevent all you guys from ever being born.
    You need somebody to talk to bruh?
    Dragonflight Summary, "Because friendship is magic"

It literally said it's physically impossible to travel back in time. only mathematically which is pretty useless.
    "Physically".... Why cant they send back someones Conscious, just hovering around as some ghost.

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    if time travel exists then it would have already happened and someone would have travelled back already
    That assumes timelines are linear and singular.

It literally said it's physically impossible to travel back in time. only mathematically which is pretty useless.

- - - Updated - - -

huh? what r u smoking?
    it's physically impossible to travel back in time. that's the consensus made by physicists around the world.
    You were asked to prove it. You said, "cause some guy on wikipedia said so".

Congrats on looking stupid and proving nothing I guess?

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Immortality? As a Black man I see the slave days being very bloody and some historically important people not living long enough to get anything done. Now if you will excuse I need to study several maps of Germany.

Nah man, insects were ginormous back then, I would not want to encounter an oversized wasp or something.
    Of course I could just become a prehistoric exterminator since I would be immortal so eventually I would be able to kill everything.

In all likelyhood I'd probably end up falling into a crevice somewhere and get stuck there until errosion allows me to free myself again.
    Last edited by Donald Hellscream; 2019-05-23 at 08:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by matheney2k View Post
    Did OP just finish playing Mortal Kombat 11?
    FINISH HIM.

FATALI... woops I mean.. IMMORTALITY!

- - - Updated - - -

Are you trolling?

it's common sense dumbass. you can't travel back in time physically. I just told you that the general consensus say that time travel to the past is impossible physically. All scientists agree on this.

it's like talking to a wall :P
    The earth was flat not to long ago. That was pretty common sense. Internet too. No simpleton retard could imagine something like the internet actually happening. You don't seem to have any actual proof so just keep crying until you can backup your claims I guess?

Quote Originally Posted by prwraith View Post
    there's a funny thing about immortality, eventually you're going to get stuck. Laws of probability and all.

And you'll never die >.<
    Million years you'll probably get stuck somewhere that will erode away.
    My Collection
    - Bring back my damn zoom distance/MoP Portals - I read OP minimum, 1st page maximum-make wow alt friendly again -Please post constructively(topkek) -Kill myself

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Amadeus View Post
    You can be given immortality but you have to go back in time 1 million years. Would you do it?

Yes.

What would you do for the time?

I would likely change the a few events if I could.
    What does the immortality entail? Will I just never die but I can be dismembered? Then no. Am I bullet (spear?) proof, stab proof, poison proof, fire proof, etc? Sure. Will I age and never die? No. Will I have eternal youth? Sure.

Just "youse immorto bro" sounds like the basic cable package, I need the premium package.
    Last edited by Drusin; 2019-05-23 at 08:55 PM.
    My Collection
    - Bring back my damn zoom distance/MoP Portals - I read OP minimum, 1st page maximum-make wow alt friendly again -Please post constructively(topkek) -Kill myself

Quote Originally Posted by freefolk View Post

Here's a female homo erectus.

Maybe bring some lipstick and eye liner with me. . .
    And a bag.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    I don’t want to outlive my children.
    Well... in theory, if you back in time 1000 years and make sure everything happens the same way, that means that you will end up having the same choice over again, but you will be immortal already, so you can send your child! (making him immortal), with a couple of repeats in this cycle, your whole family will be immortal! (Including that aunt that you really don't like but your husband do for some weird reason)