Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
1
2
3
LastLast
  1. #21
    Was a TON of fun.

    Got to level 5 (SO much competition for tags) and did a raid on SW! Fought multiple 40 man Alliance raid groups.

    All in all, I've had 10x more social interaction and have seen 10x more war than BfA.

  2. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowsgrace View Post
    Could be in a Recreational use Legal place mate. Hell if I could I would too.

    Edit: Just looked, he's from Canada... Legal mate.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    Why is it a joke? Tons of people probably half the player base smokes and plays and you are deluding yourself if you think they don't. It is literally what I did last night lol.

    - - - Updated - - -



    Honestly we have considered it legal for a long time it just was never official until this year. Police would let you go and keep your weed most times.
    Legal? Why do you assume that's what I'm talking about?
    Why do you think I care that a lot of people do it? Here's what I'm talking about:

    Quote Originally Posted by Segus1992 View Post
    Young + first time with "hehe drugs!!" = bragging about it.

  3. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by Segus1992 View Post
    Legal? Why do you assume that's what I'm talking about?
    Why do you think I care that a lot of people do it? Here's what I'm talking about:
    People talk about drinking all the time and guess what alcohol is, you got it a drug!

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by The Stormbringer View Post
    Yeah, people were so happy about addons! There's an RP add-on people use that they said worked in the beta, so it looks like Classic will have support for RPers.
    People keep arguing with me that there won't be nice add-ons like retail, I tried to explain that it is indeed possible to make retail style quest tracking because it is on the 7.0 back end which supports all of the new stuff. Now some of the calls are being disabled that directly link to things that would break mechanics in Classic but that is to be expected. I 100% expect that we will see mini map ui where it tracks close buy/repairs, mail boxes etc like retail.
    Super Mario Maker 2: Maker ID 8B7-CTF-NMG

    - Smoke weed every day!

  4. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by Laqweeta View Post
    Was a TON of fun.

    Got to level 5 (SO much competition for tags) and did a raid on SW! Fought multiple 40 man Alliance raid groups.

    All in all, I've had 10x more social interaction and have seen 10x more war than BfA.
    I think people are confusing "social interaction" for other, more appropriate words. Grouping for a SW raid, where your group channel is just full of "kick their ass!" and "let's go hit IF next!" and other random but sort of meaningless shit isn't being social. You're in a group with a bunch of nameless other players, not really getting to know any of them just pursuing a similar objective. You'll most likely never remember the people you grouped with by the next day. I doubt you can name three of them right now.

    In short, playing with other people without personal interaction is cooperative game play, not being social. And the second half of classic had most players thinking SW raids were boring as shit (they are). They're what you do in-between BG queues and spamming LFG requests for hours.

    SO much competition for tags sounds like NOT FUN. But, on the upside, it means you're very easy to entertain as an individual, have copious amounts of time on your hands and will love sitting in the basement and pursuing this old ass, boring game indefinitely. So congrats on Blizzard for reaching their target market with at least one player.

  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by Segus1992 View Post
    Legal? Why do you assume that's what I'm talking about?
    Why do you think I care that a lot of people do it? Here's what I'm talking about:
    Or.... yer an idiot, and to people where it's legal talk about like people do beer. If he says, "eh, I sat back a cracked a cold beer and played retail while waiting..." you would have thought nothing of it.

  6. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by Prozach View Post
    I think people are confusing "social interaction" for other, more appropriate words. Grouping for a SW raid, where your group channel is just full of "kick their ass!" and "let's go hit IF next!" and other random but sort of meaningless shit isn't being social. You're in a group with a bunch of nameless other players, not really getting to know any of them just pursuing a similar objective. You'll most likely never remember the people you grouped with by the next day. I doubt you can name three of them right now.

    In short, playing with other people without personal interaction is cooperative game play, not being social. And the second half of classic had most players thinking SW raids were boring as shit (they are). They're what you do in-between BG queues and spamming LFG requests for hours.

    SO much competition for tags sounds like NOT FUN. But, on the upside, it means you're very easy to entertain as an individual, have copious amounts of time on your hands and will love sitting in the basement and pursuing this old ass, boring game indefinitely. So congrats on Blizzard for reaching their target market with at least one player.
    Thanks you salty fuck. Go do your WQs! ^-^

    And yes, it was a FUCK TON more social than the garbage you play. Sorry dolly <3

  7. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by Laqweeta View Post
    Thanks you salty fuck. Go do your WQs! ^-^

    And yes, it was a FUCK TON more social than the garbage you play. Sorry dolly <3
    Die of cancer, shit eating retard

  8. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by kzutzrgfdbvca View Post
    Die of cancer, shit eating retard
    God you people are something else.

    But yeah no, go play retail you salty baby <3

  9. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by Laqweeta View Post
    God you people are something else.

    But yeah no, go play retail you salty baby <3
    Die of cancer, shit eating retard

  10. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by The Stormbringer View Post
    I never got in, myself. First the character creation kept timing out, then I kept getting world down errors. RIP!
    It is still open, hump in and enjoy the chaos.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

  11. #31
    Quote Originally Posted by THCRaven View Post
    No, just amused that you talk about something you know so little about.
    Right. I know little about it because you're offended.

    Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    People talk about drinking all the time and guess what alcohol is, you got it a drug!

    - - - Updated - - -



    People keep arguing with me that there won't be nice add-ons like retail, I tried to explain that it is indeed possible to make retail style quest tracking because it is on the 7.0 back end which supports all of the new stuff. Now some of the calls are being disabled that directly link to things that would break mechanics in Classic but that is to be expected. I 100% expect that we will see mini map ui where it tracks close buy/repairs, mail boxes etc like retail.
    People who brag about drinking alcohol are usually even younger, you're right. If it's necessary to mention for a story sure, otherwise you're just asking to be noticed.

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowsgrace View Post
    Or.... yer an idiot, and to people where it's legal talk about like people do beer. If he says, "eh, I sat back a cracked a cold beer and played retail while waiting..." you would have thought nothing of it.
    I would've thought it was a pretty rednecky thing to say, but not much more no. If you're saying a joint is like a beer, you're full of shit. A six-pack maybe, if it's strong beer.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by kzutzrgfdbvca View Post
    Die of cancer, shit eating retard
    Enjoy your ban, @Prozach

  12. #32
    Quote Originally Posted by kzutzrgfdbvca View Post
    Die of cancer, shit eating retard
    Okay :>

    As long as it happens while playing Classic I'll be good!

  13. #33
    Quote Originally Posted by Laqweeta View Post
    Okay :>

    As long as it happens while playing Classic I'll be good!
    Die of cancer, shit eating retard

  14. #34
    Quote Originally Posted by kzutzrgfdbvca View Post
    Die of cancer, shit eating retard
    Okay :>

    As long as it happens while playing Classic I'll be good!

  15. #35
    Quote Originally Posted by Laqweeta View Post
    Okay :>

    As long as it happens while playing Classic I'll be good!
    Die of cancer, shit eating retard

  16. #36
    Quote Originally Posted by kzutzrgfdbvca View Post
    Die of cancer, shit eating retard
    Okay :>

    As long as it happens while playing Classic I'll be good!

  17. #37
    Quote Originally Posted by Prozach View Post
    If you can't deal with stress, patience, frustration, etc. than classic won't be for you. Not you, specifially, but you know...people.
    I'm leveling as H Paladin, bring on the stress!
    - Bring back my damn zoom distance/MoP Portals - I read OP minimum, 1st page maximum-make wow alt friendly again -Please post constructively(topkek) -updated 2/8/2019

  18. #38
    Give me WC3:R, Blizz! The Stormbringer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    ...location, location!
    Posts
    12,808
    Quote Originally Posted by Alvito View Post
    It is still open, hump in and enjoy the chaos.
    I am at work.

  19. #39
    Quote Originally Posted by Drusin View Post
    I'm leveling as H Paladin, bring on the stress!
    Do you think you'll finish before TBC comes out?

  20. #40
    Quote Originally Posted by Prozach View Post
    Grouping for a SW raid, where your group channel is just full of "kick their ass!" and "let's go hit IF next!" and other random but sort of meaningless shit isn't being social. You're in a group with a bunch of nameless other players, not really getting to know any of them just pursuing a similar objective.
    That's kind of like saying spring and summer block parties aren't social. They are; a certain kind of interaction but engagement nonetheless. This stuff used to happen all the time, generally pre-Cata/Mists before Cata scoured server population and Mists careened in the shopping lists direction. And in a tinier world with more relevance to surroundings, it might happen quite a bit.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •