What is the reasons that drive you to continue playing WoW? -2

I was wondering what is the reasons that drive you to continue playing WoW. So i was asked the question before.

And, i want to share my finding to your guys, and this is my finding for the question: WoW still has some advantage that other MMORPGs haven’t. Like, WoW’s worldview; and most of players are talking about playing games with their friends.

Quote Originally Posted by swipka777 View Post
    I think that it's interesting. I used to play Heroes and it's my favorite game since childhood. Wow is the second generation for me I would say. Honestly, I also use boosting https://legionfarm.com/ which helps to level up my account but not too often.
    MMORPG is a perfect way to relax, I don't like any riding, fighting or some other games.
    And you also like spamming and link building but I'm not sure which one you like most

raiding
    mythic +
    gold making
    top guild member
    multi gladiator

giving wow insight daily - expert in wow

I like gaming with my homies. Whether we're playing War Thunder, or SWTOR, or the Division 2, or WoW I enjoy all of it. I also like that my time spent in an MMO, WoW in particular, feels like I'm advancing my character in some way.

Ever since I discovered MMOs in the mid 2000's they became my favorite type of games.

I do play console, handheld or other type of PC games but I always fall back to MMOs.

The main reason is end game raid + trinity system.

I have played almost every P2P and B2P westren MMO and tons of chinese F2P over the years,
    but none of them comes close to wow when it comes to end game raiding.

The only one that does is FFXIV. WoW and FFXIV are the only MMOs that I come back to every now and then over the years.

Nothing, the game is shittier with every patch and expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by LEONLI View Post
    Like, WoW’s worldview
    wat

/10char

People that i like playing with and mythic+.

Classic wow is the drive to continue to play.
    Supporting blizzard with a sub to help fund their classic wow efforts.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LEONLI View Post
    I was wondering what is the reasons that drive you to continue playing WoW. So i was asked the question before.

And, i want to share my finding to your guys, and this is my finding for the question: WoW still has some advantage that other MMORPGs haven’t. Like, WoW’s worldview; and most of players are talking about playing games with their friends.
    Classic beta
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.

i stopped playing because bfa spell books are total crap now. id really like to have the vanilla balancing back in the spell books its why i subscribe to the game. at least remembering how fun warlords of draenor pvp was is a start.

I used to play because I enjoyed exploring the world and flying around in it. It was a slice of a world I'd only previously played in the RTS games. But you can really tell the game is just following the same formula every expansion now. There's no real creativity left in it. All the fun has been sucked out of it in favor of milking players for as much money as possible.

So now I don't play at all. Might give classic a try, but I think that will only be worth a week or two of nostalgia trip.

7+ Year Old Account
    - The Lore,

- The game play,

- Warfronts,

- Islands,

- Trying out classes I ahve never played or gone into...

- Reading every quest while leveling,

- RPing,

- Exploring the old and new world,

- Pet battles,

- Trying to speculate and look into what could change in the future and where the Warcraft Lore is going

PS: If you put your brain to it, World of Warcraft has many human life times of content... just need to open your eyes my friend
    Last edited by Wolfrick; 2019-05-24 at 09:37 PM.
    -

One Learns most when Teaching others!

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfrick View Post
    The Lore,

The game play,

Warfronts,

Islands,

trying out classes I ahve never played or gone into...

reading everyquest while leveling,

RPing,

exploring the old and new world, Pet battles,

Trying to speculate and look into what could change in the future and where the Warcraft Lore is going

if you put your brain to it, World of Warcraft has many human life times of content... just need to open your eyes my friend
    Same minus the pet battles for now. It still provides hours of entertainment. It’s a hobby.

I like mythic + but I'm to the point now where I just do a 10 for the week and call it good. I haven't raided at all this tier, I have 1 friend that logs in regularly and I have no idea why I'm still putting time into this game. I guess I'm hoping they come back or I stumble across some like minded people who still enjoy the game. Kind of pathetic, I know.

The stuff that keeps me playing each expansion:

1. Making friends through guilds
    2. Raiding
    3. M+
    4. Collecting mounts/pets/tmogs/toys
    5. Doing things I still haven't done on my main
    6. Leveling new chars/trying classes or specs I haven't played much