Page 1 of 3
LastLast

What is the biggest BS story someone has told you?

In school a friend claimed he was sat on the side of the road and a guy in a car drove past and took his DR pepper.

10+ Year Old Account
    My Brother, Uncle etc works for Sony and I’m going to get you permanently banned.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken Drummer View Post
    In school a friend claimed he was sat on the side of the road and a guy in a car drove past and took his DR pepper.

Why is that so hard to believe? I could go for a Dr Pepper right about now.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

That there were WMDs in Iraq.

That if you work hard you can "make it" in America.

That there are no Nazis in America. @freefolk

That she left the guy she left me for in the first place because she realized she loved me. (Good thing I could smell the bullshit a mile away).

10+ Year Old Account
    The biggest bullshit story ever told?

Ask George Carlin.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaghettiMonk View Post
    And again, let’s presume equity in schools is achievable. Then why should a parent read to a child?

When people tell me I’m good-looking.

Some guy spent like an hour and a half trying to tell me about his alien abduction stories at a party and I couldn't shake him, I'd leave or other people would come up to talk to me and he'd interrupt or come find me. I finally felt bad for him and let him tell his story. The story mostly revolved around how the aliens were beaming him up to their spaceship so they could use him for reproductive purposes. He looked so relieved at the end of his story that I wasn't an asshole to him that I was immediately glad that I was nice and nonjudgmental towards him. I still think his story is BS and that he has some sort of mental illness, but either way he clearly felt alienated from other humans and being nice costs nothing anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Mihalik View Post
    That there were WMDs in Iraq.
    There were in the 80s but I think you mean the Bush debacle.

Biggest BS story? Go to college and you'll be set with a dream job for life!

10+ Year Old Account
    I've got a crazy great aunt who thinks that the reason I'm the tallest in the family is because I was abducted by aliens as a child and had a chip implanted in my neck. She thinks my Japanese aunt is a foreign spy. She said someone sold her a red laser to put on top of her house because it keeps panthers away. She believes there's some sort of yeti/bigfoot creature in the woods behind her house. She's 92 years old, so we don't try to argue with her much.

Quote Originally Posted by Mihalik View Post
    That if you work hard you can "make it" in America.
    Smart, not hard

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    Some guy spent like an hour and a half trying to tell me about his alien abduction stories at a party and I couldn't shake him, I'd leave or other people would come up to talk to me and he'd interrupt or come find me. I finally felt bad for him and let him tell his story. The story mostly revolved around how the aliens were beaming him up to their spaceship so they could use him for reproductive purposes. He looked so relieved at the end of his story that I wasn't an asshole to him that I was immediately glad that I was nice and nonjudgmental towards him. I still think his story is BS and that he has some sort of mental illness, but either way he clearly felt alienated from other humans and being nice costs nothing anyway.
    I don't think most people would care even if aliens did exist. If a giant ass alien spaceship came to Earth, and I'm talking huge, visible from nearly anywhere on the planet, the UFO nerds would of course care, the media would pick it up of course, the internet would meme it, but outside of that most people would go about their lives I think.

Quote Originally Posted by Logwyn View Post
    Go to college and you'll be set with a dream job for life!
    May have been true at some point lol. I'm starting to view colleges the same way I view prisons, as a means to line someones pockets.
    My Collection
    - Bring back my damn zoom distance/MoP Portals - I read OP minimum, 1st page maximum-make wow alt friendly again -Please post constructively(topkek) -Kill myself

10+ Year Old Account
    Worked with a guy that swore he played Xbox and Playstation in VR.......PS2 and Original Xbox......a good decade before VR was a thing.....

My friend in 8th grade told me he went to a Halloween party hosted by his older brother (wearing a penis costume) and received oral sex later on in the night from a older woman

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    That in the jungle, you can know if a jaguar is nearby by it's nasty breath.

10+ Year Old Account
    That Republicans are the party of personal responsibility and fiscal conservatism.
    “You're not to be so blind with patriotism that you can't face reality. Wrong is wrong, no matter who does it or says it.”― Malcolm X

I watch them fight and die in the name of freedom. They speak of liberty and justice, but for whom? -Ratonhnhaké:ton (Connor Kenway)

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    I guess they had to add in a field that actually earns an income. I don't think my job could be much better.

10+ Year Old Account
    The dude that sits at the Gas Station asking for a few bucks for gas.

Did that once, gave him a 5, he went in and bought a beer and walked to the next gas station over.
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Mostly guys bragging about their sex game, or dick size or how much pussy they get.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

I've been told that there's this guy in the sky who created everything and we gotta worship him or we'll go to some fiery underworld.

Also my aunt keeps calling me up about Game of Thrones and keeps insisting that there's 10 books, but she can't find any stores selling the last five for some reason. I stopped trying to tell her that there's only five out, cause she gets mad :/
    Last edited by Citizen T; 2019-05-24 at 04:34 PM. Reason: Infracted for forbidden topics

There were in the 80s but I think you mean the Bush debacle.

Yea they leave out the small print that says "stem and buissness courses only"

That she would also wait for our wedding night before consummating our relationship. Such a fool I was.
    Retail sucks. Classic sucks. No positivity, only negative feedback. Why is everybody so damn miserable? Must be somebody else's fault, it couldn't possibly be my INSANELY TOXIC ATTITUDE.