Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Thage View Post
    Streamers who are mostly interested in leveling/PvE will probably end up on PvE or RP servers anyway. PvP servers will be a bloodbath from day 1, stream sniping or not.

If they're worried about rival guilds ninjaing world bosses and the like, the streamer can delay their stream after filming it and stream normally otherwise.
    Yeah, also some people hunt "e-net celebs" so will kill them anyway.
    Its the Streamers own business and nothing for Blizz to care about.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Howlrunner View Post
    Was actually pretty fucking sad with all honesty. People want to suddenly be in a guild because it has someone they watch in it. What do they think will happen, they will suddenly become a celebrity?
    It's a hanger-on mentality. By proximity to the famous person, you can live vicariously through them/hope to become famous, too. It happens all the time in fandoms and in meatspace, no reason it wouldn't happen with 'net celebs.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

Lately it comes across as popular streamers demanding special treatment in classic. The overall consensus should be: Gank'em and disrupt their gameplay as much as possible. Instead of building up a fan culture to carry lazy trashtalkers to success you should just throw everything in their path until they quit.

You roll on a pve server...

7+ Year Old Account
    Streamers have very loyal followers, have a few people as "bodyguards" whenever your playing in the open world. Esfand got stream sniped the other day but it quickly ended once he had backup.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Canield View Post
    Just level in dungeons 4Head
    What till they release Dire Maul on a pvp realm its entrance gonna be soooooo camped.
    I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is back on the scene! I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is my name, and fuckin' up motherfuckers is my game!

This is not a Blizzard problem.

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    How will Blizzard deal with this thing? It was not certainly vanilla issue at all because streaming wasn't that popular back then.

e: the problem is that stream sniping will put guilds to disadvantage, other guilds will see their location and everything, ruining the experience.

And guys like this will gank everyone else with their guilds and fanboys.

They already stated that stream sniping, while a new concept, will not be dealt with. I believe Ion himself spoke of this in one of the pre-classic beta interviews.
    So they just have to bite the bullet or go on PVE servers.

This is called: STREAM DELAY. Deal with it!

Quote Originally Posted by BoltBlaster View Post
    Not a problem.

That dude said he likes griefing and he's a streamer, so he's a certified jerk. I hope all streamers stay on PvP realms.
    his hair alone certifies him as a jerk

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Velerios View Post
    This is called: STREAM DELAY. Deal with it!
    Exactly, either you have a big delay on your stream until you reach 60 or roll on a PVE realm. That's how it should be

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by CynicalPenguin View Post
    his hair alone certifies him as a jerk
    He's a pretty alright guy though, his gf is kinda DansGame but Sony is a pretty wholesome guy

Everyone knows streamers have a horde of people following them around so they can be on twitch, they'll be fine.

Is that a bird's nest on his head? ?-)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRevenantHero View Post
    I stopped the video when he said he enjoys griefing. Literally fuck this guy. This is part of the long list of reasons Classic will suck.
    Same with me... The second he said he loves griefing opposing faction, I switched to MMO-Champ to read the comments.
    Last edited by Ogait; 2019-05-24 at 01:50 PM.
    | Realm First Monk | Dragonflight Beta Tester ( ty Blizzard! ) |

lol a 10 min video about this shit. What a waste of time.

You do a /who and you know what's going on, you don't need to even bother with the streams.

5+ Year Old Account
    Won't effect me in the slightest, so I couldn't give a single fuck, even if I had two pockets full of them.

EDIT: Actually I really like the idea of looking for streamers and ganking the life out of them.

sad attempt to promote a streamer this was.

Quote Originally Posted by natpick View Post
    sad attempt to promote a streamer this was.
    Would have been easier if said streamer didn't have such douche-y hair.

If anything this is the solution to the massive advantage that established streamers will have in a game like Classic WoW. Group content that takes 40 people? No problem. You've got an army of fans leveling characters with the sole intent of carrying your ass through it. The rest of us don't, but we're not making videos asking Blizzard to "fix" that as if it were a problem with the game itself.

"One big problem in Classic"

It is not.