Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vorkreist View Post
    Wtf are you studying? Xi Ping's propaganda? You must me mentally ill at this point if chinese state propaganda seems more probable than the established and researched history the rest of the world agrees upon.
    I grew up in an ex communist country so I know first hand just how all of it works and how morbidly cancerous it is. You are as disgustingly retarded as a nazi prancing around with his fascist propaganda.
    I take it you've never read any of Kangodo's posts before.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    I take it you've never read any of Kangodo's posts before.
    I did but when he goes into the victims denial like a nazi denying the holocaust he triggers me too much

Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    It's like Kangodo doesn't realize how easy his bullshit is to disprove. Like, even someone with no knowledge could look at that wikipedia link and realize Kangodo is spewing propaganda from China.
    oh trust me, they do understand.
    "When I say he was a monster
    When I set fire to his name
    It doesn't matter where you hear it from
    Whether truth or lies, it gets said all the same"

but as far as they believe as long as a point is argued some will at least believe it, so even then it's worth their worthless time to spout bullshit for the ideology they believe in.

it won't, as it's too late to stop the societal shift that people like tank man and the umbrella revolutionaries expose to the world.
    their only hope is to have the force post-coup to be able to suppress the revolution, seeing as the chinese govt. still rolls out repainted 10-year old US hardware like it's new that's gonna be a hilariously mismatched fight.

These forums are my favorite place to remind myself "American" is not a nationality but a severe medical condition.

Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    You guys are really pushing the propaganda.
    Try to finally invest in a mirror.

Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    It's like Kangodo doesn't realize how easy his bullshit is to disprove. Like, even someone with no knowledge could look at that wikipedia link and realize Kangodo is spewing propaganda from China.
    Ofc he doesn't. That'd require him reading his own sources, which he can't be bothered to do. Largely because his own sources either directly disprove him in one way or another or, when he posts more than one source at a time, they contradict each other. And that's unacceptable, for the glory of the motherland and the revolution, which is why they are to be unread (yet used to push communist nonsense, because reasons).

I do like how Kangodo unifies MMO-C though. The last page is beautiful.
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

No, that's not what it does. But try again.

So let's compare the countries, will we?

Are you ethnic Chinese?

Do you have family or business connections with China?

Are you trying to raise your "social credit score"?

I'm trying to understand why you post the things you do. It's obvious that the Chinese regime is heavy handed when it comes to dissent, why don't you believe that they are heavy handed?

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Quote Originally Posted by bungeebungee View Post
    Good idea, since the thing you think exists barely exists and not in the form you likely think it does. Yes, there is a government initiative (I think I've even linked it before) and yes it is horribly vague. For all that, it hasn't gone into wide scale use and unlike some early, erroneous reports it is not the same as Sesame Credit either.
    "barely exists" is a weird way to try to hand wave. Especially when you go on to admit it is terrible and is in the works.

Your argument is very convincing.
    Quote Originally Posted by True Anarch View Post
    Never claimed I was a genuis.
    Quote Originally Posted by Furitrix View Post
    I don't give a fuck if cops act shitty towards people, never have.

So let's compare the countries, will we?

- - - Updated - - -

Do you have anything to actually add to the discussion or are you just continuing personal attacks because you know the mods won't infract you for harassing and flaming people?
    Seriously bro. Invest in that mirror.

You guys are really pushing the propaganda.
    I hate how people just accept whatever is being thrown at them, they don't even notice that every day we suddenly have a new thread coming up.
    Yea those million Uyghurs in camps are just there for arts and crafts! China good! China numba won!

10+ Year Old Account
    The difference between the aftermath of Kent State and Tiananmen Square should be pretty evident for anyone not engaging in whataboutism. The US government doesn't throw you in jail for years for putting an illustration of Kent State on a bottle, or seize their property and throw them in detention over tweeting said illustration. Both were horrible events, but only one government criminalizes bringing the topic up.

Quote Originally Posted by Kasierith View Post
    The difference between the aftermath of Kent State and Tiananmen Square should be pretty evident for anyone not engaging in whataboutism. The US government doesn't throw you in jail for years for putting an illustration of Kent State on a bottle, or seize their property and throw them in detention over tweeting said illustration. Both were horrible events, but only one government criminalizes bringing the topic up.
    That and

Estimates of the death toll range from several hundred to thousands.
    It has been estimated that as many as 10,000 people were arrested during and after the protests.
    Several dozen people have been executed for their parts in the demonstrations.

https://www.cnn.com/2013/09/15/world...cts/index.html

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Do you have anything to actually add to the discussion or are you just continuing personal attacks because you know the mods won't infract you for harassing and flaming people?
    Sorry to hurt your communism-shilling feelings, but pointing out that your remarks about how other people are pushing propaganda are hypocritical and, consequently, essentially worthless (you know, given how you yourself admitted later on in this very thread that you're pushing communist propaganda) and that you don't read your own sources (vide you going as far as pasting dead links in the past) does not constitute harassment, flaming or personal attacks. Harassment, flaming and personal attacks. The reality. Spot the difference.
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

No, no, no.

I am simply debunking the bullshit you're spewing because you want your right-winged overlords to stay in charge.
    You're so desperate to keep capitalism in charge you're willing to lie and murder your way through politics.

- - - Updated - - -

I already gave a link disproving misconceptions on the program.

- - - Updated - - -

Seriously bro, try making better arguments.
    You're complaining about personal attacks while lobbing them everywhere. You really need to get that mirror.

- - - Updated - - -

Propaganda is a meaningless word
    That's a bold fucking claim from someone talking about "American propaganda against China".

On second thought, asking a communist shill to spot the difference between their fantasies and reality was a heavy lapse in judgement on my part.

Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    You're complaining about personal attacks while lobbing them everywhere. You really need to get that mirror.
    What personal attacks? Are you telling me that Hubcap isn't "willing to murder his way through politics" and that Kangodo pulled it out of the nether? Can't be, Kangodo only speaks the holy truth of Xi Jinping Thought.

The problem is the fake news they are spamming against the Chinese.
    So propaganda is a meaningless word - once you got called out on your hypocrisy about it that is - so you instantly change your tune to the totally different (by being not meaningless as well because reasons) fake news instead, eh? Great strategy. Very convincing.

The problem is the fake news they are spamming against the Chinese.
    Oh shit. We've come full circle from mocking Trump for saying that to using it seriously.

So while bickering, has anyone actually discussed this filmmaker? Reading the first and last pages, it doesn't seem so.

Who gives a shit about the poor (insert race here) filmmaker here. Break the rules - get got. While I would love the country to burn and it's 2B soy boys (wholly shit literal soy boys) - these freaks can do whatever the fuck they want. One of the perks of having a bigger country and controlling enough people to me your fat ass disappear.

Infracted.
    Last edited by xskarma; 2019-05-27 at 10:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BoltBlaster View Post
    Seems like a publicity stunt for failed filmmaker gone wrong. He tried to get attention from anti-Chinese people (its a trending topic in US these days, so perfect time to cash in on it), he got attention from police instead.

Play stupid game, win stupid prizes and all that jazz.
    Thats great, but I mean, should someone be arrested for that?

Quote Originally Posted by bungeebungee View Post
    Sigh, you must be new to Hubcap threads. Go down the page and start with the tank man thread to get up to speed. The question isn't a real question, it is a post and run exercise to stir up more misinformed chest beating about China. Except for the switch in bait from inflatable sculpture to edgy guy trying to get arrested, the topic is pretty much the same. Now, let's see if OP actually takes part in this essential discussion that needed yet another thread. Don't bet on it.
    But how would his action constitute trying to get arrested? You spent your activity in the inflatable sculpture thread you mentioned convincing people how totally chill China is about Tienanmen square and how they don't suppress information about it. So why would merely putting some barebones information about Tienanmen on a wine bottle label be the guy trying to get arrested? Those two stances of yours don't really mesh together.