Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Do you have anything to actually add to the discussion or are you just continuing personal attacks because you know the mods won't infract you for harassing and flaming people?
    Sorry to hurt your communism-shilling feelings, but pointing out that your remarks about how other people are pushing propaganda are hypocritical and, consequently, essentially worthless (you know, given how you yourself admitted later on in this very thread that you're pushing communist propaganda) and that you don't read your own sources (vide you going as far as pasting dead links in the past) does not constitute harassment, flaming or personal attacks. Harassment, flaming and personal attacks. The reality. Spot the difference.
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Slant is an extremist, willing to sacrifice the lives of everyone to keep his wet dream of the EU alive.
    You shouldn't support people like him, it's like supporting ISIS.

Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    Sorry to hurt your communism-shilling feelings, but pointing out that your remarks about how other people are pushing propaganda are hypocritical and, consequently, essentially worthless (you know, given how you yourself admitted later on in this very thread that you're pushing communist propaganda) and that you don't read your own sources (vide you going as far as pasting dead links in the past) does not constitute harassment, flaming or personal attacks. Harassment, flaming and personal attacks. The reality. Spot the difference.
    Propaganda is a meaningless word, it's just promoting certain things. And I certainly promote communism.
    The difference between me and you is that I don't need fake news to push my ideology.

No, no, no.

I am simply debunking the bullshit you're spewing because you want your right-winged overlords to stay in charge.
    You're so desperate to keep capitalism in charge you're willing to lie and murder your way through politics.

- - - Updated - - -

I already gave a link disproving misconceptions on the program.

- - - Updated - - -

Seriously bro, try making better arguments.
    You're complaining about personal attacks while lobbing them everywhere. You really need to get that mirror.

- - - Updated - - -

Propaganda is a meaningless word
    That's a bold fucking claim from someone talking about "American propaganda against China".

On second thought, asking a communist shill to spot the difference between their fantasies and reality was a heavy lapse in judgement on my part.

Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    You're complaining about personal attacks while lobbing them everywhere. You really need to get that mirror.
    What personal attacks? Are you telling me that Hubcap isn't "willing to murder his way through politics" and that Kangodo pulled it out of the nether? Can't be, Kangodo only speaks the holy truth of Xi Jinping Thought.
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Slant is an extremist, willing to sacrifice the lives of everyone to keep his wet dream of the EU alive.

Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    That's a bold fucking claim from someone talking about "American propaganda against China".
    The problem is the fake news they are spamming against the Chinese.

So propaganda is a meaningless word - once you got called out on your hypocrisy about it that is - so you instantly change your tune to the totally different (by being not meaningless as well because reasons) fake news instead, eh? Great strategy. Very convincing.

Oh shit. We've come full circle from mocking Trump for saying that to using it seriously.

So while bickering, has anyone actually discussed this filmmaker? Reading the first and last pages, it doesn't seem so.

Quote Originally Posted by breslin View Post
    Yea those million Uyghurs in camps are just there for arts and crafts! China good! China numba won!
    Its million now? Those numbers grow every month here. I'm sure next week it will be tens of millions.

Its funny how people defend radical islamists when it suits them. But when they are called ISIS, suddenly they become bad guys.

China is multicultural country, contrary to what your media tells you. There are many nationalities living within one country. None of them have issues, except for radical islamists and some crazy monks.

Quote Originally Posted by Domcho View Post
    These forums are my favorite place to remind myself "American" is not a nationality but a severe medical condition.
    Perfect summary for this thread. Pushing fake news and propaganda as facts, mobbing on anyone that disagrees with them, while presenting nothing but conspiracy theories.
    Bow to your Gnomish Overlords! Attempting to take over Azeroth since 2005.

Who gives a shit about the poor (insert race here) filmmaker here. Break the rules - get got. While I would love the country to burn and it's 2B soy boys (wholly shit literal soy boys) - these freaks can do whatever the fuck they want. One of the perks of having a bigger country and controlling enough people to me your fat ass disappear.

Infracted.
    Last edited by xskarma; 2019-05-27 at 10:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lemonpartyfan View Post
    So while bickering, has anyone actually discussed this filmmaker? Reading the first and last pages, it doesn't seem so.
    Seems like a publicity stunt for failed filmmaker gone wrong. He tried to get attention from anti-Chinese people (its a trending topic in US these days, so perfect time to cash in on it), he got attention from police instead.

Play stupid game, win stupid prizes and all that jazz.

Quote Originally Posted by BoltBlaster View Post
    Seems like a publicity stunt for failed filmmaker gone wrong. He tried to get attention from anti-Chinese people (its a trending topic in US these days, so perfect time to cash in on it), he got attention from police instead.

Play stupid game, win stupid prizes and all that jazz.
    Thats great, but I mean, should someone be arrested for that?

Quote Originally Posted by freefolk View Post
    That and

Estimates of the death toll range from several hundred to thousands.
    It has been estimated that as many as 10,000 people were arrested during and after the protests.
    Several dozen people have been executed for their parts in the demonstrations.

https://www.cnn.com/2013/09/15/world...cts/index.html
    Translation: we don't know shit, but we can make up numbers. The higher numbers go, the more clicks we get.

From several hundred to thousands. That is as imprecise as it can get. It can only mean that they don't know shit and making stuff up.

Quote Originally Posted by bungeebungee View Post
    Sigh, you must be new to Hubcap threads. Go down the page and start with the tank man thread to get up to speed. The question isn't a real question, it is a post and run exercise to stir up more misinformed chest beating about China. Except for the switch in bait from inflatable sculpture to edgy guy trying to get arrested, the topic is pretty much the same. Now, let's see if OP actually takes part in this essential discussion that needed yet another thread. Don't bet on it.
    But how would his action constitute trying to get arrested? You spent your activity in the inflatable sculpture thread you mentioned convincing people how totally chill China is about Tienanmen square and how they don't suppress information about it. So why would merely putting some barebones information about Tienanmen on a wine bottle label be the guy trying to get arrested? Those two stances of yours don't really mesh together.

Yes. Because reminding people about something that totally didn't happen (this is a joke) is dangerous propaganda.

Its China, so yes. He was only arrested and questioned though, not jailed. Its like a slap on wrist.

Its a common trend among bad filmmakers to do political stunts. Works very well in Hollywood. Who would have guessed it wouldn't work in China? Pretty much everyone with half a brain.

Its million now? Those numbers grow every month here. I'm sure next week it will be tens of millions.

Its funny how people defend radical islamists when it suits them. But when they are called ISIS, suddenly they become bad guys.

China is multicultural country, contrary to what your media tells you. There are many nationalities living within one country. None of them have issues, except for radical islamists and some crazy monks.
    Except it's been million for months now. And there sure as shit isn't a million Islamic terrorists in China, given how they haven't had a terrorist attack in years. The most other Chinese shills could provide was some Chinese sources about just five thousand Uyghurs joining ISIS. And those, according to China itself, left China. Which doesn't exactly create much justification for China's treatment of Uyghurs that are still in China.

Except it's been million for months now.
    Really? Could you provide some actual proof? The only thing was shown is photos few buildings.

And there sure as shit isn't a million Islamic terrorists in China, given how they haven't had a terrorist attack in years.
    Exactly because they take preemptive measures. They educate religious nut jobs instead of waiting for them to blow up people.

Its China, so yes. He was only arrested and questioned though, not jailed. Its like a slap on wrist.

Its a common trend among bad filmmakers to do political stunts. Works very well in Hollywood. Who would have guessed it wouldn't work in China? Pretty much everyone with half a brain.
    I wonder why they're touchy about that.

Actually, after digging a bit further by just googling his name, its not the first time he did it. In 2015 he was supposed to speak on some conference in Geneva about human rights in China. So yes, he's a repeat offender, so called "human rights activist". Such behaviour is not welcome in China and he perfectly knows it.

So its not about just tweet. He has done it before, was warned, but continued to push western politics to China.