Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by insert random number View Post
    Even more so now that you've only responded to the part of my post that doesn't actually touch on the OP. I'm not a new poster.
    I only give thoughtful repies to people who aren't "new" I don't care what your opinion is, that is my right.

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    I only give thoughtful repies to people who aren't "new" I don't care what your opinion is, that is my right.
    That's a nice way to dodge. It's transparent though and it further proves Segus' point .
    Last edited by insert random number; 2019-05-28 at 06:07 PM.

That's a nice way to dodge. It's transparent though and it proves Segus' point further.
    Whatever helps you sleep at night buddy.

Whatever helps you sleep at night buddy.
    Give it a shot.
    The way you posted the article with the title frames the narrative in a certain way. I've seen this article come through various news agencies and many of them omit the fact that they where "vegan" because the diet they where feeding their newborn is nothing like the average vegan diet.

Your framing makes it easy to conflate a vegan diet to whatever it is that these people where doing. It's the perfect way to setup a thread to bash veganism.
    Quote Originally Posted by Segus1992 View Post
    What is it with you political screechers and just going full radio silence when something becomes hard to argue with? Are you all that much of a one-track mind that the only thing you are is someone who just constantly screams whatever your side of the media dumps on you?
    Or full radio silence.
    Last edited by insert random number; 2019-05-28 at 01:29 PM.

LOL if you're just going to rant for no reason, pick a target that actually cares.
    I guess that means you're at least aware of it.