1. #1

    When You Don't Have Content for years but you have some tasty packages in-game


  2. #2
    I get shocked every time I see evidence that there's still some people who play Rift.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Segus1992 View Post
    I get shocked every time I see evidence that there's still some people who play Rift.
    Just logging in time to time, helping my friends newbies and logging off quickly that's what I do mostly. So many people's are sitting in tempest bay afk

  4. #4
    Sad the game seems almost dead. I still to this day haven't found a class in any game that plays as fun as Nightblade did.

  5. #5
    in before slipmat tries to defend this trash

    edit: i miss vanilla rift

  6. #6
    I really enjoyed Rift back in the day. It was easily up there with WoW if you were looking for the BC style Raid Progression and endgame. I always thought that if it had come before WoW it might be where WoW is now.

    Unfortunately, it's not. And what's left is a shell of a game. It had a good run-- better than a lot of WoW competitor MMOs to be honest.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Belenath View Post
    I really enjoyed Rift back in the day. It was easily up there with WoW if you were looking for the BC style Raid Progression and endgame. I always thought that if it had come before WoW it might be where WoW is now.

    Unfortunately, it's not. And what's left is a shell of a game. It had a good run-- better than a lot of WoW competitor MMOs to be honest.
    the dungeons were good, especially the original intrepid dungeons

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Belenath View Post
    I really enjoyed Rift back in the day. It was easily up there with WoW if you were looking for the BC style Raid Progression and endgame. I always thought that if it had come before WoW it might be where WoW is now.

    Unfortunately, it's not. And what's left is a shell of a game. It had a good run-- better than a lot of WoW competitor MMOs to be honest.
    100% this. Rift was the absolute only MMO (to this day even) that had any real effect on attempting to capture what drew me to WoW. The dungeons and raids were right up there with BC.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by S2H View Post
    the dungeons were good, especially the original intrepid dungeons
    The first raid was a bit too easy and buggy, although it looked amazing. Hammerknell however was absolutely one of the best raiding experiences I ever had. Art style, layout, boss mechanics, everything was on point. Definitely the highpoint for RIFT. From the first expansion onwards however the game was spiralling. Definitely not worth jumping in now tbh.

  10. #10
    I remember being in Slipmat's guild, YEARSSSS ago was great fun

  11. #11
    Herald of the Titans Ahovv's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    2,835
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarien View Post
    The first raid was a bit too easy and buggy, although it looked amazing. Hammerknell however was absolutely one of the best raiding experiences I ever had. Art style, layout, boss mechanics, everything was on point. Definitely the highpoint for RIFT. From the first expansion onwards however the game was spiralling. Definitely not worth jumping in now tbh.
    Storm Legion was easily the high point in Rift; the raids were far better (even had a challenging 10-man raid), classes were all within 5% of each other (something WoW never does), and the sense of exploration from all the new zones made for a fantastic leveling experience. It literally tripled the landmass with more area than WoW expansions.

    I will give vanilla Rift credit when it comes to PvP. Ember Isle had massive faction battles, often between entire top guilds.
    Last edited by Ahovv; 2019-06-08 at 10:56 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •