Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Would you pay for 1-60 powerleveling and if yes what is acceptable price in your mind

An hour ago or so, I took a quick glance at all known and famous boosting/rmt/etc platforms and found out that people are already accepting preorders for that(not like it's unexpected).

Dug a little further in terms of adding several people to find out the prices and to my surprise in 4 examples i made, the cost varied in 400~500 eur range somewhat depending on a class. If you wanted to buy such service, would've you paid such amount for that? If not, what do you think would be acceptable sum?

Title is the question. If possible : Please refrain from morality lessons and "ItS aGaiNsT tHe TOS!111" statements.

I wont give any morality lessons, but a wish, a wish that everyone that sells and buys those services ends up insta perma banned.

Quote Originally Posted by voidillusion View Post
    I wont give any morality lessons, but a wish, a wish that everyone that sells and buys those services ends up insta perma banned.
    Understandable tbh.... a fresh bought/leveled 60, when handed to the buyer will instantly turn into a +1 member into "i have no clue what i am doing" random dungeon runs ruining squad.

Pandaren Monk
    5+ Year Old Account
    No. I want to play the game myself, not pay someone else to play it for me. To me, Classic WoW is more about the journey than the destination. I'd be completely skipping what I consider the best part if I paid for a level 60 character.
    Last edited by avitush; 2019-05-24 at 04:52 PM.

I'd buy one straight away if I got a trainer with infinite hp/mp/items options with it.

Maybe for my 4th or 5th character. The first ones are quite enjoyable.

ItS aGaiNsT tHe TOS!111

Also, its against ToS, there is no room for discussion, if you do it, or pay for it, you should be perma banned on both classic and live.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nope. WoW is about the journey. Paying for a max-level character is like paying to see the last 20 minutes of Endgame.

Quote Originally Posted by Axaion View Post
    ItS aGaiNsT tHe TOS!111

Also, its against ToS, there is no room for discussion, if you do it, or pay for it, you should be perma banned on both classic and live.
    Should be and would be is a different things. I'm not planning on buying one ofc, especially cause ~500eur after taxes is a legit monthly wage where i live. But i and a lot of others don't give a fuck about ToS, for example : I never read it/nor i wish to do so. So yeah...
    Last edited by Nerska123; 2019-05-24 at 04:28 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Naw, I wouldn't pay for one. I think I'd feel uncomfortable if they allowed boosts from battle.net or pre-ordering X.
    If you take the wings off of a fly, is it a walk?

Quote Originally Posted by Nerska123 View Post
    Should be and would be is a different things. I'm not planning on buying one ofc, especially cause 500eur after taxes is a legit monthly wage where i live. But i and a lot of others don't give a fuck about ToS, for example I never read it/nor i wish to do so. So yeah...
    Sounds like excuses to me

Why would I want to skip the best part of the game?

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    No. I would not. I'm sure a lot of people will though.

Quote Originally Posted by roboscorcher View Post
    Nope. WoW is about the journey. Paying for a max-level character is like paying to see the last 20 minutes of Endgame.
    Leveling is about throwing garbage in your way to make you play longer before you get to the actual game. The journey. lol.
    AchaeaKoralin - Are you still out there? | Classic Priest

I will definitely allow people to pay me gold in-game to run them through dungeons once geared enough.
    Lead Game Designer

YouTube Channel

https://www.youtube.com/@Nateanderthal

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd wait until prices came down to around $200 if I was going to use a service like that. I wouldn't want to risk it on my main WoW account though.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by RoKPaNda View Post
    Leveling is about throwing garbage in your way to make you play longer before you get to the actual game. The journey. lol.
    I mean Vanilla WoW really is largely about the leveling experience though.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Because fuck you, that's why.

Yeah, but that's because I am a "buy-the-game-and-then-not-play-the-game" kinda guy.

This defeats one of the main purposes of asking for Classic.

i can pay 0

Quote Originally Posted by RoKPaNda View Post
    No. I would not. I'm sure a lot of people will though.

Spoken like a player in 2019 though, TBH. Leveling when classic was fresh was meant to be a huge part of the game. I was sure that was obvious.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerska123 View Post
    Should be and would be is a different things. I'm not planning on buying one ofc, especially cause ~500eur after taxes is a legit monthly wage where i live. But i and a lot of others don't give a fuck about ToS, for example : I never read it/nor i wish to do so. So yeah...
    Lmao 500 eur a month, who the fuck can live on that?