96 56.14%
  • Outland Revamp

22 12.87%
  • Northrend Revamp

47 27.49%
  • Cataclysm Revamp

6 3.51%
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Some of the assets and certain clues within BFA lead me to believe that the next expansion will somehow be focused around the Black Dragonflight and/or whatever's going on with the Lich King. Another world revamp would certainly be nice but they really need to find a way to utilize all of the areas within the game instead of confining the entire expansion within the new zones they add. It makes the game feel smaller.

Fact is, both the Eastern Kingoms and Kalimdor need a revamp, badly. Whether they're going to do it or not is anyone's guess.

Quote Originally Posted by MrKnubbles View Post
    That Furbolg looks sick. I would definitely play that.
    Yeah, I agree 100%, since how they look now looks very Un-natural so a rework like this would fit them perfectly
    One learns most when teaching others.

Quote Originally Posted by Low Hanging Fruit View Post
    We could conspiracy this a bit and say they want to revamp Azeroth again so in 5 to 10 years when the release of Cata and beyond expansions happens people will be hype to see middle-Roth again. Although I am not sure it will be as effective. Yeah, probably over the top.
    What do you mean about this? you mean that after this revamp we want another revamp in 5 to 10 years?

The Ideas is that this Revamp would focus on Ever green content and up date the Grapics, that way this revamp would be done in a very smart way, the Develpment team of today is way bigger and more well ogranized so it would be done with more care and not end up beeing pushed out in such a rushed state as we did with Cataclsym... many of the zones shows great signs of rushed content.

Quote Originally Posted by Dilbon View Post
    Revamp everything, make the whole world endgame. End WoW there after the expansion is finished, let it run in maintenance mode for another 15 years.
    I agree with the first half. Remake the world. Let the people of azeroth start rebuilding the destruction of derpwing. Rebuild towns etc.
    Then make the entire world a endgame zone with worldquests, dynamic events etc. Bring back the scourge and have the players fight across the entire world against it.

After this expansion is done, they can start going new places. Eternal planes etc

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfrick View Post
    What do you mean about this? you mean that after this revamp we want another revamp in 5 to 10 years?

The Ideas is that this Revamp would focus on Ever green content and up date the Grapics, that way this revamp would be done in a very smart way, the Develpment team of today is way bigger and more well ogranized so it would be done with more care and not end up beeing pushed out in such a rushed state as we did with Cataclsym... many of the zones shows great signs of rushed content.
    Sure. The current team has been knocking out hits like WOD and BFA. They are to have the knee bent for them for sure.

The world does need to be updated, but there is way too much work. They'd have to make an expansion of just the world revamp alone...

But I do agree, especially as leveling up really does take you out of the immersion. Continuity wise it's a mess. Old world, Outland, Northrend, Pandaria, Draenor and the Broken Isles all need to be updated to the current time.

There is literally so much time displacement right now, especially if you are leveling a new character

The only other option is release WoW 2, but I am not sure many people would want that. Or an alternate fresh journey to max level that ignores all those expansions, but thats still a lot of work.
    Last edited by Orby; 2019-06-08 at 11:55 AM.
    "Hatred and prejudice will never be eradicated. And witch hunts will never be about witches. To have a scapegoat—that's the key" - Geralt of Rivia

Quote Originally Posted by Winged Hussar View Post
    I can see a Northrend revamp.
    It would be this.

https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...aked-on-reddit
    A revamp of Northrend would be amazing and very interesting, I like the link you have added, and some of the ideas, but other seems kinda half tought threw, but in the end good thinking, better to dream and think then just keep quiet

Quote Originally Posted by Low Hanging Fruit View Post
    Sure. The current team has been knocking out hits like WOD and BFA. They are to have the knee bent for them for sure.
    If you look more in depth into Battle for Azeroth its a very good Expansion and has alot of potential, when it comes to Warlord of Dreanor... I agree 100% it could have been so much more

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    If only they had some system that would keep those new zones relevant and worthwhile past lvling.

oh wait.
    World quests were a horrible addition to the game... Jesus!

- - - Updated - - -

I would be fine with the system if, in addition to only spawning once a day, there was an option to turn off the pop-up voice-overs.

- - - Updated - - -

And a larger selection of emissaries (coupled with the option to grind reputation outside of world quests).