Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Depends,if im rly good looking i can get in to modeling and become rich,it may take some time and work,but idk,i guess it depends how ''rich'' you mean,if you mean like top 1% and ugly and no effort on my part,than ugly and rich would be better i guess

Definitely rich and ugly. My self confidence is sky high.

Money can last generations.
    Looks last 30 years.

Quote Originally Posted by Laerrus View Post
    Ugly and rich. Because good looks always fade with time.

I'd hate to be one of these kids these days that are getting plastic surgery in their late teens and early 20's these days. In 30 years from now they are going to make Dick Tracy villains look comparatively normal.
    Couldn't have said it better.

Quote Originally Posted by Understarmor View Post
    attraction and good looks are two different things...you can be blind and still find someone attractive, don't be stupid
    True, he has a grating voice as well.

Rich, u wouldn't need to make yourself attractive.
    Member: Dragon Flight Alpha Club, Member since 7/20/22

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well, I have been extremely poor before. So certainly being rich over attractiveness has more potential to avoid being poor again. Which I would rather be rich than poor. But I already am attractive and rich enough. I have known some women who were not that attractive, but once you were around them enough, they came across as being a very sweet person, which in itself made them attractive.
    " If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher.." - Abraham Lincoln
    The Constitution be never construed to authorize Congress to - prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms..” - Samuel Adams

Easy RICH!, you can buy what ever you desire. Besides no matter how good looking you are you can't stop aging.
    “We are living in an era when sanity is controversial and insanity is just another viewpoint—and degeneracy only another lifestyle." Thomas Sowell.

Rich and ugly. Either being rich or being attractive can both benefit me, however if I'm rich I can additionally benefit many other people (family & charity) as well. So rich&ugly is a win-win.

"Take the time to sit down and talk with your adversaries. You will learn something, and they will learn something from you. When two enemies are talking, they are not fighting. It's when the talking ceases that the ground becomes fertile for violence. So keep the conversation going."
    ~ Daryl Davis

Ugly is all perception

Rich and ugly.
    I’ll buy a better face

I love how in this simple 'either or' post, over half the commenters can't just follow simple instructions and pick one. It's a damn hypothetical situation of choice, it was specifically stated not to respond on how you would game the system and acquire both. If you can't just quell your damn egos long enough to reply to a post just skip the damn post.

On topic: rich, because money is going to be more useful in the long run.

You can buy good looks with money, so money.

Rich and ugly, good looking women find money more attractive than good looking and poor. Also money is the key to happiness, solves anything short of an incurable disease or random fatal accident.