Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ...
    You really prefer thirdparty?

- - - Updated - - -

I don't think I have ever won a game as third party

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mercychan View Post
    wooooo good job team!!! and to marack, I had no idea about your scheming until the last day xD
    thank you for modding kryll!
    Played it about as well as I could... the only other thing would have been to kill crackle the last night or Zex

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    You really prefer thirdparty?

- - - Updated - - -

I don't think I have ever won a game as third party
    I think I won a game or 2 as 3rd party... or was really close as a SK previously

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    By the way Nef stop talking non sense in the deadthread.

I have never tunneled Lora. I hardly ever call him scum and I can't even remember the last time I voted on him. Lora saying I always scumread him is bullshit.

As for you, I don't always scumread you either. I even defended you a game after I mislynched you where I admitted I had a difficult time reading your play. The only reason you feel like I always scumread you is because when I do find you suspicious I actually push on it. For what it is worth I never tunnel. I have only really tunneled once against Large but then I realised he was town and I stopped doing it because I kind of messed up the game
    i was absolutely bullshitting. no one ever reads me bc lora is lora. mercies logic this entire game towards me was purely tunnel vision and shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

did u forget the part where all 3 of u slipped day 2

i worked hard to prod info out of all three of you all game and if youre just going to say i tunnel visioned and played like shit then really idk what to say. you could have all safely claimed doc but we caught all three of you lying in a single day phase

- - - Updated - - -

and you also could have claimed vig with marack after you saw 3 claims. you could have pushed a mislynch on danner with me and crackle scumreading him so hard.. a lot of things. but you basically only talked to me all game and nef only talked to me and dupti all game. listo only talked to me dupti and danner once all game and thats it. is it cause you guys all gave up idk. but why give up after 3 townies are dead after the first night

10+ Year Old Account
    The only scum caught as scum through night actions was Marack. All the other mafia were caught lying or their actions were contradictory.

That said the mafia was indeed a little weak. But with that many doctors first day was always gonna end in a misslynch. And crazy outtings. Mass claiming was always going too follow the next day too.

- - - Updated - - -
    @mercychan enjoyed playing with you again!

did u forget the part where all 3 of u slipped day 2
    At no point did I ever slip though? My only "mistake" if you could even call it that was being utterly unfazed by the doc claims because I've never actually been a TPR in a game (even if I was a scum one lol). My calling Val scummy for being AWOL and Virothe scummy for the doc claim was at least what I thought was a pretty pro town move.

Claiming Doc super late wasn't a slip but what else was I supposed to do? I hadn't had a chance to post before then on D2.
    Cheerful lack of self-preservation

thanks u too
    @Danner sorry for being so wrong about you

Actually I guess I did fuck up once and that was claiming to protect Listo (which I DID do N1), but it pretty much doomed listo once I got lynched because if I flipped scum then necessarily whoever I protected would be scum too.

But nothing regarding anything I said about myself was any kind of slip up.

i think crackle said this at some point, if you were also a doc like me then alarm bells should have been going off in your head when virothe claimed doc. i think the right reaction should have been what me and graeham did. but dont sweat it always next game

10+ Year Old Account
    i think crackle said this at some point, if you were also a doc like me then alarm bells should have been going off in your head when virothe claimed doc. i think the right reaction should have been what me and graeham did. but dont sweat it always next game
    Here’s the thing Mercy, we had no idea the game was setup that way. We kinda assumed it was more of a basic game in the sense that there weren’t 6 doctors. Also I just gave up after the mass claim.

The problem I think is that Kryllian made ALL the townies that weren't vigilantes doctors. How were we as scum supposed to counter that behaviourally? Especially since he made the only scum doc the one person who's never been anything more than a VT? :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by listo95 View Post
    Here’s the thing Mercy, we had no idea the game was setup that way. We kinda assumed it was more of a basic game in the sense that there weren’t 6 doctors. Also I just gave up after the mass claim.
    Never give up! You should have tried too get a mislynch on Danner as mercy said. Both me and mercy had scum read on him as well as dupti.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crackleslap View Post
    Never give up! You should have tried too get a mislynch on Danner as mercy said. Both me and mercy had scum read on him as well as dupti.
    And then you guys would have most likely lynched us the next days/nights. We also likely would’ve gotten no kills off since the logic was we had to kill the most suspicious players to even have a chance for a kill since the SK didn’t seem to get that memo!

Quote Originally Posted by listo95 View Post
    And then you guys would have most likely lynched us the next days/nights. We also likely would’ve gotten no kills off since the logic was we had to kill the most suspicious players to even have a chance for a kill since the SK didn’t seem to get that memo!
    I'm not sure the setup favours town, but in this particular game it did yes. When you have 4 nks in a 12 man setup it makes it pretty difficult to balance. Like what if 4 nks had gone through n1 and all on town, then it would certainly not favour town. This setup is too reliant on night actions I think which I am not the biggest fan of. In theory the whole mafia team could die on n1