Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    But why?
    Is it normal, that cases of victimless crimes, where in the end nothing happened get re opened again?

Quote Originally Posted by arandomuser View Post
    im sure this guy thinks we should see trumps deutche bank russian loans? oh no he only attacks people and want transparency on the left?
    You are completely off-topic. Although I can understand your reasoning that in both cases someone from the left accused someone without proof and no crime actually happened, I don't think it is correct way of thinking. There is no evidence that those that accused Trump also hired people to do dirty deeds, or anything similar with smollet that accused some random white guys. You are over-reaching
    and the geek shall inherit the earth

Quote Originally Posted by josykay View Post
    But why?
    Is it normal, that cases of victimless crimes, where in the end nothing happened get re opened again?
    When someone fucks up recusing themself and clearly gave favor to a suspect? Yep.

Oh right. He's black so we have to let this go cause BUT TRUMP.

10+ Year Old Account
    who and why should i care?

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KLOCKWERK View Post
    Subpar actor on a generally underwhelming TV show.
    And word has it that they are cancelling the show, whether this case anything to do with it will never know..

Quote Originally Posted by the game View Post
    a judge in chicago ordered that the jussie smollett's case be unsealed. Should be interesting to see what happens with this.

https://www.mmo-champion.com/search....733&pp=&page=2

Why are you allowed to post? All you do is talk shit about Liberals/Dems and create new posts to stoke the flames of partisanship and divisiveness. Its pretty appalling. Your post history speaks a lot about you as a person.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tehdef View Post

Why are you allowed to post? All you do is talk shit about Liberals/Dems and create new posts to stoke the flames of partisanship and divisiveness. Its pretty appalling. Your post history speaks a lot about you as a person.
    Because, Wynaut?

all I see in this is "YOUR OPINION IS DIFFERENT THAN MINE YOU'RE A PINKO COMMUNIST!!!"

On Topic: I still don't understand why they dropped the charges. He should have to pay for the "Investigation" and some time in Jail. But I guess cause he's Black and Gay that he can get off without even a slap on the wrists.

"Your Honor, I killed that man because I'm Black and Gay"
    "CASE DISMISSED AND WE'RE SORRY FOR WASTING YOUR TIME, MR. SMOLLET."
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

You dont like what he says so you want to silence him?

Would you say same to Mormolyce who does same thing except targeting Republicans?

On topic : I hope this scumbag gets what he deserves for faking hate crimes.

Quote Originally Posted by Ragedaug View Post
    But he would have, if it weren't for those meddling kids!
    He might've gotten away with it if he weren't a bumbling fuck up.
    Working on my next ban.

So the problem with this case is that not only did it waste the time and efforts of the police departments, and courts. It wasted alot of tax payer money and did a lot of damage to the credibility of people who are actually victims of hate crimes. Also it's curious if he would've actually pointed the finger at someone and said that they committed the crime against him what would've happened to them? People would be calling for their heads for something they didn't do.

on a side note, do you go into the threads of people who post nothing but anti conservative threads and yell at them for "stoking the flames of partisanship and divisiveness?"
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    When someone fucks up recusing themself and clearly gave favor to a suspect? Yep.

Oh right. He's black so we have to let this go cause BUT TRUMP.
    No because it is a relativly minor incident, with no victim. Would have guessed, that judges in Chicago have better things to do. You know, like Murder trials...
    Also, is he calling Foxx "Ghetto Hood Rat"? Not a tiny bit racist.
    Aside of, dropping charges because of insignificance, is not something unheard of.
    Last edited by josykay; 2019-05-25 at 04:22 PM.

I really don't get why people who are so triggered over this. The guy wasn't gonna go to prison, even if he was found guilty at trial. He woulda paid a fine and done community service. A fine, roughly 10k which he already forfeit. Them dropping the charges essentially saved money.

Quote Originally Posted by dunhildas View Post
    "WHATABOUT TRUMP!"

My god you guys are pathetic, we had an FBI investigation in to Trump and Russia Collision, NOTHING.
    multiple instances of collusion and obstruction

Quote Originally Posted by arandomuser View Post
    multiple instances of collusion and obstruction
    please post official sources
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

Quote Originally Posted by the game View Post
    please post official sources

- - - Updated - - -

source: http://abcnews.go.com/images/Politic...il-18-2019.pdf

Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    It's infamy. Get it right.

And I'd thought you would be happy a rich, privileged person got their comeuppance.

????????????? Did I miss something here?

Was becoming "The gay Tupac" really worth it, Jussie?

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by grexly75 View Post
    And word has it that they are cancelling the show, whether this case anything to do with it will never know..
    The shows getting a final season not the same as being canceled.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is going to backfire the most on those frothing at the mouth about trying to seek Justice over what happened. I was the first to call out Jussies story as being bullshit, so I am going to be the first to call out the cops for having fucked up during their investigation.

Meaning I don't believe or trust Jussie's story, but there is more to the reasons why he was telling it, and I do not believe it's the one that was presented to the public.

I personally would love to find out more, however I am also content with letting it go.

Jussie's career if he ever had one is effectively ruined, and the Police for all the mistakes I think might have been made, are at least good enough to figure out an obviously fabricated story.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

He chooses the worst time ever to input an emotional pause in one of his interviews, even the interviewer after a second is like "WTF did he just say??".