Page 1 of 9
... LastLast

Jussie Smollet case to be unsealed

a judge in chicago ordered that the jussie smollett's case be unsealed. Should be interesting to see what happens with this.

Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

10+ Year Old Account
    Nobody else would get away with trying to look like a victim and lying. Though it will be interesting. Double jeopardy might come into effect... this is just so stupid.

His story changed several times. There were tons of holes in it from the beginning. And the entire media ran with the idea that whatever he said was true with almost no falsehoods. And if you doubted him you were a racist conspiracy theorist.

10+ Year Old Account
    Holy shit, what's with the crush on this guy. Stop giving him notoriety.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Cheese View Post
    Nobody else would get away with trying to look like a victim and lying. Though it will be interesting. Double jeopardy might come into effect... this is just so stupid.

His story changed several times. There were tons of holes in it from the beginning. And the entire media ran with the idea that whatever he said was true with almost no falsehoods. And if you doubted him you were a racist conspiracy theorist.
    If you blindly believed the Chicago PD, you probably are a racist.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Derpling View Post
    If you blindly believed the Chicago PD, you probably are a racist.
    I guess I hate women and minorities then.

10+ Year Old Account
    The comments on that video tho..
    Speciation Is Gradual

15+ Year Old Account
    Fool shouldn't of gotten away with it anyway.
    Current Rig
    Intel i5 3570K | Corsair H100 | ASRock Z77 Extreme4 | R9 390 8GB | G.Skill 16GB | Intel 520 Series 180GB | 8TB in HDDs
    Seasonic X-760 760W | 27" U2711 Dell | Corsair 600T | Logitech Z506 | Windows 10 Pro 64bit

Quote Originally Posted by PACOX View Post
    Holy shit, what's with the crush on this guy. Stop giving him notoriety.
    It's infamy. Get it right.

And I'd thought you would be happy a rich, privileged person got their comeuppance.

5+ Year Old Account
    Look at this poor, oppressed multi-millionaire 'African' American.

Would somebody please help him out?

I hope they get him this time. A white straight guy would have never gotten away with this. Gay and non white privilege to the max going on here.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    isn't this like the 7th thread? why not bump an old one?

Last I heard the cops where trying to get him to pay for all their overtime they spent working on his case. It was like $350K. He refused to pay up.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    It's infamy. Get it right.

And I'd thought you would be happy a rich, privileged person got their comeuppance.
    You do know that infamy and notoriety are synonyms don't you?

Quote Originally Posted by freefolk View Post
    Last I heard the cops where trying to get him to pay for all their overtime they spent working on his case. It was like $350K. He refused to pay up.
    He did refuse, and then he said all the cops were racists for not believing him.

350k to reimburse the cops and a month in prison would be fair for Jussie. Also a month for the corrupt Kim Foxx, so she can learn how to do her job again.

7+ Year Old Account
    Subpar actor on a generally underwhelming TV show.

I predict another pointless thread with more than 50 pages

im sure this guy thinks we should see trumps deutche bank russian loans? oh no he only attacks people and want transparency on the left? ok hes a hack with no credibility

Quote Originally Posted by Meebo View Post
    WHY Not? trump can get away with laundering money for the russians and getting a fast track approval for a condo building with putins penthousue on the top floor in moscow in exchange for limiting sanctions? clearly there is precedent he should get away with this

Quote Originally Posted by arandomuser View Post
    WHY Not? trump can get away with laundering money for the russians and getting a fast track approval for a condo building with putins penthousue on the top floor in moscow in exchange for limiting sanctions? clearly there is precedent he should get away with this

"WHATABOUT TRUMP!"

My god you guys are pathetic, we had an FBI investigation in to Trump and Russia Collision, NOTHING.

Quote Originally Posted by Meebo View Post
    But he would have, if it weren't for those meddling kids!

"Take the time to sit down and talk with your adversaries. You will learn something, and they will learn something from you. When two enemies are talking, they are not fighting. It's when the talking ceases that the ground becomes fertile for violence. So keep the conversation going."
    ~ Daryl Davis