Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Illana View Post
    Isn't that my point, they took another class because it's better.
    They also could've taken another person of your exact same class who was just better.

Quote Originally Posted by Poe View Post
    How is this any worse from any other expansion's dungeon content.

I guess challenge modes were cool but after I got the tmog rewards they become pretty irrelevant outside of sales boosting runs.
    It’s no different, they just scaled the difficulty and rewards so people are more accepting of it.

However, by making it endgame content instead of alt gearing content the least they could do is vary the loot tables each season.
    Last edited by Dakara; 2019-05-27 at 02:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    Nobody takes the time to manually decline people, they just let the que fill up. If it happened it's a rarity and not common.
    my, admittedly anecdotal, evidence says otherwise. There's been groups I've been manually declined from that have sat in lfg for several minutes waiting for something else. It's not a rare occurrence.

Or they just delist and relist even though I've signed up.

Now if I played something very desirable like a DH, rogue or elemental shaman I'm pretty sure the ratio of declines to acceptances would be much different.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Super Kami Dende View Post
    They also could've taken another person of your exact same class who was just better.
    It's possible, however hunters are really not doing well in M+ right now. We literally bring nothing unique.

Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    An MMO lives or dies on its in-game social community. M+ actively works against the formation of a social community. That's the bottom line. M+ needs to go.
    Rather than working against the formation of a social community, M+ exposes the lack of social community.

One day, players wake up and realize:
    (1) "I have no friends that want to push M+ with me."
    (2) "My guild is not interested in doing M+ with me."
    Does not matter if they want to get a weekly +10 or push high keys -- they just don't have a group, and cannot play. And so they are forced to pug their keys even though they hate pugging. And so they come to the forums and complain about each other. They want to remove M+ because it reminds them that they have no friends and their guild is useless.

What about we fix the problem instead of trying to swipe the symptoms under the rug? Try to give a chance to pug players, make new friends, find a better guild.

I have been inviting mature players from M+ pugs on my friend list since Legion. I went from having no friends and useless guild (so having no community), to a point where I have a full friend list of players evenly spread across a wide range of M+ progress. I know that no matter how much I play, I'll always have someone on my friend list who has the same progress and wants to run M+ with me (mutually).

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MiiiMiii View Post

PS: Vanilla managed to do it, see dungeons set 1 and 2.
    Not sure how you see that as an incentive? After getting into BWL and wearing T2 (that sweet 3 piece bonus) i never ever went into a dungeon for anything but boredom :P
    Druid since Feb. 06

Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    I didn't know or care what your post was, it read like a self pity "I got declined" claim when the truth is they likely never even hovered over your name with the typical dps apps in a que. You weren't declined, the group full'd up. That simple.

- - - Updated - - -

Who knew we had a top 40 geared players in the world randomly posting about how he hates M+ in this thread?

This claims seems more unlikely then likely, but feel free to prove it and make me eat crow if it is in fact true.
    I've sent you a PM

Just because I've benefited from the system doesn't mean I don't think it's broken

Quote Originally Posted by matheney2k View Post
    Why do you half of you treat this site like your personal blog to vent on?
    Why do you care?

10+ Year Old Account
    Why do you half of you treat this site like your personal blog to vent on?
    Because, unfortunately, the PTBs allow it.

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

Odd thought...but maybe...just don't do M+ if you hate it so much? It's an option. Raid gear still outweighs dungeons. On top of that Azerite gear is locked to raids for upgrades.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Why do you care if I care?
    Why do I care if he cares that you care?

Quote Originally Posted by gaaara View Post
    Odd thought...but maybe...just don't do M+ if you hate it so much? It's an option. Raid gear still outweighs dungeons. On top of that Azerite gear is locked to raids for upgrades.
    M+ is endlessly farmable, raids have lockouts.

Not sure what you mean by locked to raids for upgrades, some BiS azerite and trinkets come from M+

Why do you care if I care?
    Oh I don't just curious why you care you seem to invested.

Quote Originally Posted by Swnem View Post
    Not really. It would just depopulate both types of content. This is like saying PvP should have it's own gear. We have been there and it's not fun. Just compartilises players more.
    And pvp with it's own gear was a hell of a lot better then what we have now, hell even just something that increases ilvl in it's proper content like WoD pvp gear did would be better then what we have now.

The pool is too muddied, when everything matters, nothing matters.

15+ Year Old Account
    Tbh I only did it for one evening, but the instance we did didn't need CC at all.
    Back in the day when I felt like I needed to look hardcore in a video game we did heroics and we used CC a lot, until wrath of the lich king came out. And it was pretty cool to plan each pull.
    I think many things changed in wow sincs then.
    I would prefer the CC over the gogogo pulls but if there is a group of people enjoying it, why remove it?
    Last edited by Pheraz; 2019-05-27 at 05:19 AM.
    Zorn | Vynd | Pheraz | Sylwina | Mondlicht | Eis | Blut | Emerelle - Plus 20 more...

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Brenz View Post
    I agree.
    Don't worry about these guys here giving you shit, they disagree and like the system because they aren't real mmo players.
    They are the crowd who blizzard has attracted now, that's all.
    The old school mmo raider is a dying breed in wow
    Okay then define what a real MMO player is?
    Because anyone and everyone who plays an MMO, be it Eve Online, FF14, Rift, Guild Wars 2, WoW and so on is a MMO player.. And it should not matter what they do in the game they play they are still an MMO player..

Do I seem invested though? Maybe work on your insight
    Yes you do, my insight is fine ty .

Quote Originally Posted by Illana View Post
    i've been on the M+ grind these last 2 weeks I've been back and for a solo player it's not good at all. Especially if you play a spec that's not wanted (hunter)

getting rejected from +9s even with 1k raiderio score
    Hunter not wanted? Hunter is sick

Quote Originally Posted by Xalvia View Post
    m+ is great, the loot system is shit
    this /10chars

Quote Originally Posted by Deaged View Post
    Hunter not wanted? Hunter is sick
    Hunter is pretty lackluster for m+.
    No utility worth mentioning outside of skittish week, and other classes outshine them in aoe and burst.

They should have left letting hunters have the ability to flex more utility, give back their brez and ability to fill missing buffs.

Agree with you OP. While it may increase replayability it doesn't feel RPGesque.