Poll: What if cross-realm BGs were disabled once a month?

What if cross-realm BGs were disabled one weekend a month?

It’s clear we’re getting cross-realm battlegrounds for a variety of reasons, since it helps queues for lower level brackets, off-peak hours, dead servers, faction imbalance, etc.

But what if they were disabled once in a while for that 1.1 to 1.11 experience?
    Last edited by garicasha; 2019-05-25 at 06:34 PM.
    Raid bosses will always be very similar so long as encounter design requires DPS to always be pumping 100%.

10+ Year Old Account
    So basically no battleground weekend, since you just gonna be stuck in queue forever.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

10+ Year Old Account
    Are we going to have 1.1 - 1.11 realm faction balance? No? Didn't think so.

Are we playing on a 1.1 - 1.11 client? No.

10+ Year Old Account
    Honestly, bad idea.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

there was a reason blizzard put cross realm BGs in the first place, because the majority of servers werent perfectly balanced when it comes to factions, so queues were fucked up

The side that loses will just quit that week that it is server only queues.

Changes nothing except the q times for AV, which is going to be best honor.
    R5 5600X | Thermalright Silver Arrow IB-E Extreme | MSI MAG B550 Tomahawk | 16GB Crucial Ballistix DDR4-3600/CL16 | MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X | Corsair RM650x | Cooler Master HAF X | Logitech G400s | DREVO Excalibur 84 | Kingston HyperX Cloud II | BenQ XL2411T + LG 24MK430H-B

I'm thinking, (it's wishful thinking I know) that maybe, hopefully, the server and faction populations will be high and even enough to not warrant needing CRBG's. Is it really so bad if you have a 10-15 minute BG queue? Go farm some consumable mats or work on profs, play the AH etc, there's plenty to keep yourself occupied during BG queues.

Unfortunately CRBG's are an essential evil. A lot of the people (especially PvPers) coming to Classic wouldn't have the patience for BG queues and would complain endlessly on official forums until Blizz changed it. That and there is a very high chance the majority of servers will be uneven in faction balance.