If you have the BfA hearth ring, where is your hearth set to?

If you have the BfA hearth ring (bought with 300x Service Medals earned from Warfronts, faction assaults, warfront WQs, or 7th Legion / Honorbound paragon caches), then you can hearth back to Dazar'alor or Boralus with it on a 30 minute cooldown. Did you change the location of your standard hearth and where did you set it? Will you change where you set it in 8.2 and where?
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

No, because the 30 second CD after equipping it still bothers me too much.

Meaning that i didn't change my HS location.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, since no upgrade, I still have the teleport ring in use. So, my hearthstone is set for an inn in Stonetalen Mountains, I think.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

I won't change it, because a 9 minute CD on my hearthstone far beats out a 30 minute one on the ring especially when knocking out world quests

I might pick up the ring near the end of the expansion just for ease to jump back and farm stuff, but that's about it.

People set their hearth on the new continent?

I don't have the ring, but I have my hearth set to the opposite continent (based on which faction I'm playing).

The Legion Dalaran hearth gets me back to the main continent via 2 portals quickly, and has a short cool down.

Quote Originally Posted by Kralljin View Post
    No, because the 30 second CD after equipping it still bothers me too much.

Meaning that i didn't change my HS location.
    Perhaps this macro will help:

/run xzd="gear swap!" qqi=(IsInRaid() or IsInGroup())wwj=0;if not zbz then zbz=CreateFrame("Frame")zbz:SetScript("OnUpdate",function()if qqi then if (wwj==0)then print(xzd)wwj=1 PlaySound(888)end else if (wwj==1)then print(xzd)wwj=0 PlaySound(888)end end)

I have not tested it, I just wrote it 5 minutes ago.

1. make this a macro in the game.
    2. press it when you login.
    3. When you join (or leave) a raid or group, it will play a levelupsound and print "gear swap!" in your chat.

Its just a reminder to swap to your serious gear under serious circumstances. It might not work, I might edit this post to try to fix it. Or it might work first try!

This way you are never caught without wearing your hearth ring unless you are in a raid or party.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ablib View Post

I don't have the ring, but I have my hearth set to the opposite continent (based on which faction I'm playing).

The Legion Dalaran hearth gets me back to the main continent via 2 portals quickly, and has a short cool down.
    You can also use potions of deepholm, which drops you off at a portal to stormwind.
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    Perhaps this macro will help:

/run xzd="gear swap!" qqi=(IsInRaid() or IsInGroup())wwj=0;if not zbz then zbz=CreateFrame("Frame")zbz:SetScript("OnUpdate",function()if qqi then if (wwj==0)then print(xzd)wwj=1 PlaySound(888)end else if (wwj==1)then print(xzd)wwj=0 PlaySound(888)end end)

I have not tested it, I just wrote it 5 minutes ago.

1. make this a macro in the game.
    2. press it when you login.
    3. When you join (or leave) a raid or group, it will play a levelupsound and print "gear swap!" in your chat.

Its just a reminder to swap to your serious gear under serious circumstances. It might not work, I might edit this post to try to fix it. Or it might work first try!

This way you are never caught without wearing your hearth ring unless you are in a raid or party.
    It's quite a downgrade to some though.
    Granted, it's not on the same level as running around with the SW cape just to avoid the the CD but still.

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    It's quite a downgrade to some though.
    Granted, it's not on the same level as running around with the SW cape just to avoid the the CD but still.
    Downgrade to what? I don't get it.

Before I quit I was an enchanter so I had a 4 minute cooldown on hearthstone.

Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    Downgrade to what? I don't get it.
    The other rings you could have on? I mean, what if they have a 420 with a socket. Compare that to running around with a 395, especially if it has less than ideal stats.

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    The other rings you could have on? I mean, what if they have a 420 with a socket. Compare that to running around with a 395, especially if it has less than ideal stats.
    I would have a gear swap. If you're running around solo, wear the hearth ring. If you are doing group or raid content, wear your better ring.

Quote Originally Posted by ablib View Post

There's a hundred different ways to get back to Stormwind/Org and by extension, Boralus/Dazar'Alor.

Hearthstone efficiency is about minimizing load screens now.

I still keep my hs in the pyramid, it's a nice hub to travel to others capitals and to silithus to farm the mount of dw.
    Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    No, she is my waifu. Stop posting and delete this thread immediately.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    Voted Baine because... Well, Baine. Total nonsensical character, looks like World War II Italy, nobody really understands what role he's supposed to fill, not even himself

7+ Year Old Account
    Halfhill
    {10char}