Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    He is not a god though. He is a massive parasite that has been imprisoned for ages untold and failed in his task; a task in which, if he succeeds, he may likely end up killed. He is not omniscient nor is he omnipotent. The strongest of his siblings met a grisly end and the N'zoth we meet now knows the other two died in our hands as well.
    I think that's to his strength - knowing we can defeat him.

It has to be a part of his plans.

Quote Originally Posted by Super Dickmann View Post
    The August Celestials did by staging a show trial for Garrosh.
    I have the head canon the Celestial rigged the whole trial, so the events for another legion invasion could kick again and with that invasion the murderhobo will arrive to Argus and finish the legion with Sargeras imprisioned. They always act very weird and I doubt Bwonsamdi is the only demi-god with a boss that is not titan related.
    Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    No, she is my waifu. Stop posting and delete this thread immediately.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    Voted Baine because... Well, Baine. Total nonsensical character, looks like World War II Italy, nobody really understands what role he's supposed to fill, not even himself

Quote Originally Posted by Void Fallen View Post
    Or maybe it is both? She found the Old God and the empire he built magnificent? Crazy, I know.
    Or both, that is. But that invalidates your argument of saying "glorious" to N'Zoth alone. Because it'd say both to it and its domain. A domain wich she aims to rule in N'Zoths name according to her own deal.

I really think Azshara played her cards the better there. He still won a lot with the deal, but the fact a dying mortal arranged a deal with a scheming God, and you can argue who won more of it, to the point we can't even be sure yet if N'Zoths plan includes murderhobos getting rid of Azshara so nobody can cast any sort of shade to its rule, kinda speaks to itself.

Burn Brennadam? Again?
    Ok let's burn alive the waycrest lands, happy now?
    Voted Baine because... Well, Baine. Total nonsensical character, looks like World War II Italy, nobody really understands what role he's supposed to fill, not even himself

They have lands? Everything is destroyed by the coven. You could try some place in Tiragarde Sound . . . oh wait, Vigil Hill is destroyed by pirates, the Horde has already attacked and killed civilians in Bridgeport, Anglepoint and the Norwington estate. Oh wait, Hatherford! That is one place in Kul Tiras for you to attack.
    Whoa I need to finish the Tirisgarde questline, but there aren't 2 towns where you clean the coven? Besides in the campaign you help some druids to clean the conven and death magic they left behind which means some people are resettling there.