Page 1 of 9
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account

Angry FBI tapes reveal MLK "looked on and laughed" while a friend raped a woman

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/edition/n...omen-058h7k9wd

FBI tapes reveal Martin Luther King’s affairs ‘with 40 women’

Newly unearthed files claim the civil rights leader ‘looked on and laughed’ as a pastor friend raped a parishioner in a hotel
    #metoo
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Is there a source not behind a paywall? Better yet, can you link the FBI tapes themselves?

A quick search only brings up FBI documents according to daily mail, but they are years old and talk about them being possible smear jobs.
    Quote Originally Posted by tikcol View Post
    WoW is ending soon. Mark my words right here right now.
    They're shifting to a Diablo MMO and putting World of Warcraft on hold for the moment/a while.
    Prophet tikcol at your disposal any day, any time.
    Spoken by the great prophet on 6/29/17

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Danuru View Post
    Is there a source not behind a paywall? Better yet, can you link the FBI tapes themselves?

A quick search only brings up FBI documents according to daily mail, but they are years old and talk about them being possible smear jobs.
    I only read the Finnish news story about this (which was the full story), but I don't know if there is an English one not behind a paywall yet. Surely one will come today.
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.

Quote Originally Posted by Danuru View Post
    Is there a source not behind a paywall?
    I'll just assume it's bullshit

I've heard mention of affairs before but to be honest I don't really give a shit, people like to fuck, get over it. (not you, in general).
    My Collection
    - Bring back my damn zoom distance/MoP Portals - I read OP minimum, 1st page maximum-make wow alt friendly again -Please post constructively(topkek) -Kill myself

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drusin View Post
    I'll just assume it's bullshit

I've heard mention of affairs before but to be honest I don't really give a shit, people like to fuck, get over it. (not you, in general).
    The affairs aren't the shocking news story, but the rape thing is.

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    Which you’re taking as fact from a Finnish new source about an American thing that for some reason isn’t substantiated by... American sources?

10+ Year Old Account
    This sounds some of that smear bullshit.

Quote Originally Posted by matheney2k View Post
    Anybody have any US sources on this?
    So far we have

Finnish paper makes claim that fbi has released secret damaging stuff

American media has nothing to show and this fbi source is... nowhere but just mentioned by Finland.

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    I'm always the first to point out that "great men" from the past like former presidents, founding fathers, etc were a bunch of racist rapists (not all afaik) so a civil rights activist gets no exceptions from me but really most people just aren't going to care if the person isn't still alive to be punished. The most I can see happening is maybe a road name gets changed or statue gets taken down but I can guarantee that his holiday wouldn't go anywhere, you aren't going to be able to convince anyone to give up time off from work lol.
    My Collection
    - Bring back my damn zoom distance/MoP Portals - I read OP minimum, 1st page maximum-make wow alt friendly again -Please post constructively(topkek) -Kill myself

Even if it's true, so what? The only point I can see of bringing it up is to try to discredit his message through unrelated bad acts. Even if he did something fucked up like that, it doesn't change all the good he did in fighting for equality in this country.

For the record, I'm not sure I would trust the FBI's word anyway. It's well-documented that the FBI sent an 'anonymous' letter to MLK threatening him and telling him he should kill himself.
    Last edited by Pengalor; 2019-05-26 at 05:58 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh lord, better take away the holiday and reverse the Civil Rights Act

add this to MLK smear campaign #495
    Last edited by PACOX; 2019-05-26 at 06:12 AM.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

MLK was far far from perfect, but, like Thomas Jefferson, that fact does not make their statements about the rights of man and equality untrue.

If Hitlers says 2+2=4, the statement does become false because Hitler was an asshole.

based and had a dream pilled
    Quote Originally Posted by Sassafrass View Post
    It's a Horde symbol but the middle part can also be called the "Eye" of the zone (AZSHARA), it's a play on words
    No, it is happening. The zone changed, it belongs to the Goblins now and is their home. Hearthstone is having a mechanical themed expansion soon, November's cardback is Goblin influenced and revealed concept art shows Goblin machinery. It's a HS expansion, sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    So far we have

Finnish paper makes claim that fbi has released secret damaging stuff

American media has nothing to show and this fbi source is... nowhere but just mentioned by Finland.
    i mean, the left controls the media and they are anti-white nowadays. they're not gonna run with this story no matter what. they skip over similar stories quite often. the jussie smollet crimes that he bought his way out of were a blip on the radar, the black woman lying and saying a gunman was a blue eyed white guy was all over the news (and when it turned out she lied and the shooters were of course black, they didn't cover that at all)

you gotta look in different places for your news because everyone wants to spin it their way. if you want to know reality without a spin, check out the FBI's crime statistics. there's a reason that the blackest communities in the USA have the highest crime rates and the whitest communities don't.

I'll consider it possible, but the most likely possibilities are A: the paper is either lying or exaggerating incidents that are already know, or B: the paper came across memos by the FBI inaccurately claiming the incident happened.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sopeonaroap View Post
    i mean, the left controls the media and they are anti-white nowadays. they're not gonna run with this story no matter what. they skip over similar stories quite often. the jussie smollet crimes that he bought his way out of were a blip on the radar, the black woman lying and saying a gunman was a blue eyed white guy was all over the news (and when it turned out she lied and the shooters were of course black, they didn't cover that at all)

you gotta look in different places for your news because everyone wants to spin it their way. if you want to know reality without a spin, check out the FBI's crime statistics. there's a reason that the blackest communities in the USA have the highest crime rates and the whitest communities don't.
    The biggest name in MSM is Fox News. I didn't know they were part of the 'left' and 'anti-white'.

Jussie? WTF? Im pretty sure everyone knows he is a liar. There literally a thread about a story regarding him on the frontpage of this subforum. The topic of that story was all over MSM when it broke, but sorry that the whole world isn't obsessing over something that's inconsequential.

Black woman? what black woman? Do you even know her name? How is she different from 1000s of other people who cried wolf for attention. You single out her race as if only black woman do it but its something thats race, gender, and culture agnostic.

Lets talk about the main subject though. We have an unverified story from a country about a man halfway across the world 50 years after his death. I'm not even saying to flat out deny the story but if you want to pretend that you're someone 'above the bullshit' at least wait until it's verified. Consider all the facts and cut out what can't be verified. We're talking a man with his own section full of hoaxes and fake stories on Snopes. One of the most surveilled men of his time and the best we have right now is something unverified story from Finland.

L-O-L.

I thought conspiracy theories weren't allowed here.

Wouldn't surprise me, the FBI was basically responsible for having MLK killed.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Must wonder if the papers viewership is tanking, so they to drag up a story about a supposed incident, that may have happened years ago saying that the FBI knows about it..

We "#Metoo"ing more dead people? They already did it to John Wayne.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Schwaymang View Post
    We "#Metoo"ing more dead people? They already did it to John Wayne.
    They did John Wayne? I must have been on the toilet or something when that happened.