Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    Nah. The take away of the internet the past few years, ever since the 4chan, 8chan and /pol/ racists slithered out from under their rock into the realm of decent people, is that it's really, really, really, really important to be racist for some folks. It's their favorite pass time.

So this thread will go places. Because it's a Sunday afternoon, and for your average deplorable gun hugging racist, what better way to spend it taking a tiki torch to the leading architect of the Civil Rights era and moral forces of the 20th century?

Of course what it really is, is some mastubatory fantasy wherein there latest stunt would (in their view) validate their un-American, antediluvian and bottom feeding world view. And we all get to watch them live it.
    We should really have some auto-content analysis for this forum every time someone makes a claim about the content of threads. Your narrative is imaginative and colorful but I doubt we could go through the thread and find this is a significant amount of the posts.

Russian bot is russian, and now passing for a Fin.

MLK got blackmailed by J Edgar Hoover, when he ordered the FBI to splice a "scandal" cassette tape from all the wiretap conversations recorded, which was then delivered to his wife.

It was even covered by a comedy series on Comedy Central: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drunk_History

So whatever source of trash news you got that shit post from... pretty much inspired themself from that MLK episode.

https://www.newsweek.com/fbi-martin-...-hoover-780630

PS: That level of intellectual failure should be left to American shit posters.

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    Last edited by Citizen T; 2019-06-03 at 05:07 PM. Reason: Infracted for trolling

Quote Originally Posted by PACOX View Post
    The biggest name in MSM is Fox News.
    This is really only true for the old/traditional media which is basically a molehill in terms of their relevance.

Quote Originally Posted by ipaq View Post
    Russian bot is russian, and now passing for a Fin.

MLK got blackmailed by J Edgar Hoover, when he ordered the FBI to splice a "scandal" cassette tape from all the wiretap conversations recorded, which was then delivered to his wife.

It was even covered by a comedy series on Comedy Central: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drunk_History

So whatever source of trash news you got that shit post from... pretty much inspired themself from that MLK episode.

https://www.newsweek.com/fbi-martin-...-hoover-780630

PS: That level of intellectual failure should be left to American shit posters.
    NPC claims that mmo poster is russian bot.

thats funny

If this is true will MLK be erased from history? Will they tear down his statues?

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    Seems legit

Quote Originally Posted by Cizr View Post
    NPC claims that mmo poster is russian bot.

thats funny

If this is true will MLK be erased from history? Will they tear down his statues?
    You lost my friend. Give it up.

Quote Originally Posted by Carnedge View Post
    What am I lying about?
    The idea that "America" news won't cover it as if America has a single media focus with a country of over 300m the third largest country mind you.

Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    This is being picked up now by different places:

Revealed: Martin Luther King’s secret and sordid sex life
    https://www.theaustralian.com.au/wor...eb9816a1c0a72f

I am hopeful that this will not cause MLK statues to go down, we cannot be that idiotic as a nation.
    How is that comparable.

1. Statue of person who did bad things but fought for civil rights of Americans
    2. Statue of non-American traitorous terrorist who went to war for slavery against American.

And did you even bother to look who picked it up?

The Australian = News Corp = The Sunday Times

They're all the same fucking company so no one new picked it up

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    This is being picked up now by different places:

Revealed: Martin Luther King’s secret and sordid sex life
    https://www.theaustralian.com.au/wor...eb9816a1c0a72f

I am hopeful that this will not cause MLK statues to go down, we cannot be that idiotic as a nation.
    Still using the same source, its pointless.

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    The idea that "America" news won't cover it as if America has a single media focus with a country of over 300m the third largest country mind you.
    It may be an opinion, but it isn't a lie. Prove it's a lie and has never happened.
    “He who only speaks in quotes often forgets to think for himself." - Anais
    "In Texas, don't bring a paintball gun to a real gun fight." - Me

Quote Originally Posted by Carnedge View Post
    It may be an opinion, but it isn't a lie. Prove it's a lie and has never happened.
    Well then I am giving you more credit than you deserved by sayin you're a liar then. You must truly believe it, which is even worse.

I too wonder what Hoover's FBI truly caught on their illegal wiretaps

COINTELPRO's methods included infiltration, burglaries, illegal wiretaps, planting forged documents, and spreading false rumors about key members of target organizations. Some authors have charged that COINTELPRO methods also included inciting violence and arranging murders
    Last edited by Bryntrollian; 2019-05-26 at 03:50 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    I'm being called a Russian bot.

Now this is something.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    Well then I am giving you more credit than you deserved by sayin you're a liar then. You must truly believe it, which is even worse.
    I think it's funny that you think it's impossible that information can be squelched and hidden from public eye.
    “He who only speaks in quotes often forgets to think for himself." - Anais
    "In Texas, don't bring a paintball gun to a real gun fight." - Me

It's smear until we have solid evidence.

I don't care how beloved MLK is as a figure here, if it were true and any of the thirsty American news stations got a hold of this story, it would be huge for them. The ratings and PR alone would make FOX news' day for months to come. Also, if true and BBC verified it, they wouldn't care about tarnishing Martin Luther King's legacy, which mind you, if this is true, it would. He's dead, yeah, and it wouldn't undo what he did for civil rights, but it definitely damage his legacy.

Does it matter if he did?

What he will be remembered for is already set in stone.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyphael View Post
    It's smear until we have solid evidence.

I don't care how beloved MLK is as a figure here, if it were true and any of the thirsty American news stations got a hold of this story, it would be huge for them. The ratings and PR alone would make FOX news' day for months to come. Also, if true and BBC verified it, they wouldn't care about tarnishing Martin Luther King's legacy, which mind you, if this is true, it would. He's dead, yeah, and it wouldn't undo what he did for civil rights, but it definitely damage his legacy.
    Among who exactly? Blacks wont budge an inch because they'll view it as white people trying to tear down their heroes (and they aren't necessarily wrong about that). White liberals wont do anything because black people aren't budging on the matter. American conservatives worship MLK for a variety of reasons, and they really don't care about rape via their abortion laws, so they wont do shit either.

The only people who would harp on this are the alt right, and they'll be quickly swept aside as racists.

Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    Among who exactly? Blacks wont budge an inch because they'll view it as white people trying to tear down their heroes (and they aren't necessarily wrong about that). White liberals wont do anything because black people aren't budging on the matter. American conservatives worship MLK for a variety of reasons, and they really don't care about rape via their abortion laws, so they wont do shit either.

The only people who would harp on this are the alt right, and they'll be quickly swept aside as racists.
    Way to generalize. I know many "blacks" or "liberals" who wouldn't in their fight mind be able to justify irrefutable evidence of this happening if it's real. Sure, there will be apologists a many, and finger pointers saying "YEAH WELL OUR PRESIDENT IS A GROPER" but by large and large, there is no way to run this story in a positive light, and I don't see most major networks trying to cover it up, ESPECIALLY FOX news. Man the field day they would have on this. You're really underestimating the American media and public's ability to ostracize this for what it is if real in the midst of the #metoo movement.

I don't know how far the ramifications would go, it would probably be considered like a dark chapter and people move on and try to forget, I doubt MLK day would cease to be celebrated, but it'd get nasty and it would be headline stories for weeks to come. More importantly than underestimating the American public's conscience, never underestimate the media's thirst to make money, and a story of this magnitude is money. Look at Bill Cosby. He wasn't even a political figure, he was just a black Mr. Rogers, nowhere near as important as a civil rights movement leader, and they strung him up to dry (justifiably) for us all to throw tomatoes at.

The only reason Trump got away with it because there is tape evidence of him TALKING about groping women, not actually doing it. Actual footage of MLK laughing while a friend rapes a woman? That's damning no matter how much the dishonest sect of the media and public attempt to downplay it.

Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    Yeah and Seymour Hersh also broke two major stories in his life, won a Pulitzer Prize, and filled most of the time between with conspiracy theories that neatly fit his political persuations.

In short, using a CV as a shield isn't much of anything, and I think we'll find out in 7 years.

I think what this really is yet another entry in the pathetic saga of the racists among us trying to rewrite the history that discredited what they believe in. Really, it's so boring.
    I'm not aware of any evidence that David Garrow is a racist.

Quote Originally Posted by matheney2k View Post
    I'm pretty sure Nazis were responsible for giving us two of the infinity stones as well so they have that as well..
    Oh dang you're right.

But to be fair, they also kinda gave Thanos one... kinda.
    I think I've had enough of removing avatars today that feature girls covered in semen. Closing.
    -Darsithis