Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Well, my wishlist:

• new capital
    • new homeland / old reclaimed
    • actual revenge for Teldrassil
    • finally high quality character models, not the unfinished crap we have now
    • get the worgen casting animations off off nelves asap
    • have nelf leaders not be submitted to the "human potential" treatment
    • can I haz Sylvanas's, toyboys and Saurfangs head on a pike pretty pls?

I don't have any issues with the other stuff ingame, don't really want a special snowflake treatment, just the above.

Tearing a piece of territory from the Horde and refurbishing it, demonstrating both ferocity and nature healing abilities.

I have no idea how they thought we'd be happy with merely retaking one of the three zones that the Horde conquered/destroyed.

Personally I'd love to help the worgen reconquer Gilneas and either live there or take over Tirisfal Glades.

10+ Year Old Account
    Resettle in Duskwood, Start acting less civilised and maybe having a Cult of Elune form in opposition to the Priestesses pointing at Tyrande going full on Avatar of Vengeance as an excuse for a more ferocious stance to their place in the world and in the Alliance. Maybe have some Worgen join and show they have joint interests in taking back Gilneas and Ashenvale completely but with the intent of making them wild domains of Elune or something as opposed to re-establishing cities and with a desire to oust the druids. Pretty much bring in elements of tension within the Night Elves refugees and with them and the Alliance's members atm.
    Elune: "My sister needed Anima so I let my favoured people die. What is this 'Maw' you speak of?"
    Daily reminder that Steam has never had a monopoly on PC Gaming, don't mistake age and popularity for domination.
    Because people don't understand words: Forced and Necessity

Mechagnome
    5+ Year Old Account
    The bare minimum would be to dominantly retake Ashenvale, hopefully with Tyrande actually using her newfound vengeance powers to destroy one of the main Antagonists of the battle, id settle for Nathanos as this point. Lots of quests in said reclamation in which Sentinels mock and taunt the horde they kill. Then there must be a new capital I would dearly like to see a temple built on the remains of Astranaar but id settle for central Ashen zone wise. But with Ashenvale being the area blessed by Elune herself for the NEs the story cannot progress without it being retaken... Again.

And once the win is in place for Blizz to forget they exist. If the Alliance has to ever be attacked again, Stormwind is there for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    Tearing a piece of territory from the Horde and refurbishing it, demonstrating both ferocity and nature healing abilities.

I have no idea how they thought we'd be happy with merely retaking one of the three zones that the Horde conquered/destroyed.

Personally I'd love to help the worgen reconquer Gilneas and either live there or take over Tirisfal Glades.
    I definitely agree with the first sentiment, I feel the only way players are going to respect the night elves or see them how the manuals and novels described them, is if they take horde territory to make their home. They need a show of strength against the player factions, because this is where they've been weak and it was the horde that took their home, hey need to take some horde homes. (the forsaken I think should instead get neutral ground as their home, rather than yet another successful offensive against the alliance). It doesn't matter how amazing you make night elves, if they always lose to any horde they come up against, but humans give as good as they get, you're going to think bad of them.

I would personally have had them take the Broken Isles - both Suramar city and Highmountain from the horde. this is if they lost kalidmor - afterall, losing 10 zones to the horde and gaining two while hardly fair or recompense, would be a start that offers revenge, and promises for more.. at least this way you give the kaldorei a sense of accomplishment, and capability and the hope that securing the broken isles gives them ancestral land they can either fully control as a permanent new home and use as a basis to launch the reclamation of kalimdor once they had strengthened up. You use the broken isles as the place where they all come together, druids, priests, wardens, sentinels, shen'dralar,, farondis., Illidari, Ravencrests, redeemed Satyr, maybe even open up thal'dranath, then Naz'jatar, then reclamation of kalimdor.

Immediately taking back the Kalimdor lands I think is a bad move, It makes the whole war even more pointless than it is, and doesn't do the full justice.. no you want kalimdor claimed back in an epic struggle the a victory war the night elves steam roll in glory. Broken isles is the temporary reprieve they get and win to give hope and start building up to get stronger and stronger, even as their own faction.. their attack on Suramar would be clever, first they win the hearts of half of the city, then the other half, that was behind the horde with the blood elves are fought and beaten.

Hopefully they stay low profile, because the current writers clearly has some hate boner on this poor little blue elves that were an "accident"
    Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    No, she is my waifu. Stop posting and delete this thread immediately.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    Voted Baine because... Well, Baine. Total nonsensical character, looks like World War II Italy, nobody really understands what role he's supposed to fill, not even himself

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    I joked with one of my friends that they should druid the shit out of Ashenvale, Grow giant trees so thick that it forms a living wall that cuts the Horde off of their lands for miles. Then we forgot that Teldrasil not only somehow burned, but there was no problems with the sheer amount of smoke that would have been polluted. I'd like to see Diremaul reclaimed, the Highborne offering their ancient center as a new home for the night elves, their seat of power, magic and druidism working together to rebuild their empire.

But with these writers just hating the race, I expect the only good things to happen to the night elves will happen slowly, and they won't even be allowed to triumph on their own, it will be humans butting in and ruining the night elf resurgence. One can hope I'm wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    I joked with one of my friends that they should druid the shit out of Ashenvale, Grow giant trees so thick that it forms a living wall that cuts the Horde off of their lands for miles. Then we forgot that Teldrasil not only somehow burned, but there was no problems with the sheer amount of smoke that would have been polluted. I'd like to see Diremaul reclaimed, the Highborne offering their ancient center as a new home for the night elves, their seat of power, magic and druidism working together to rebuild their empire.

But with these writers just hating the race, I expect the only good things to happen to the night elves will happen slowly, and they won't even be allowed to triumph on their own, it will be humans butting in and ruining the night elf resurgence. One can hope I'm wrong.
    Most likely. Or they just “forget” about nelfs and leave them as refugees stuck in a loop. Or worse - dump them in Stormwind forever or in Gilnean “district” aka “night elf ghetto”.

Quote Originally Posted by Eggroll View Post
    can I haz Sylvanas's, toyboys and Saurfangs head on a pike pretty pls?
    I mean they've been thriving on edgy controversial storytelling this expansion, and Tyrande killing Saurfang for leading the charge on Darkshore would certainly do it.

I actually have no idea who I'd side with on that. Probably the sidelines, furiously eating popcorn.

I mean they've been thriving on edgy controversial storytelling this expansion, and Tyrande killing Saurfang for leading the charge on Darkshore would certainly do it.

I actually have no idea who I'd side with on that. Probably the sidelines, furiously eating popcorn.
    Nah, her killing Saurfang BEFORE Sylvanas is gone would be dumb as fuck. Plus she would be killed after that as a boss because she “lost herself to vengeance” or smth.

Didn't he lead the charge on Ashenvale, too? Breaking the treaty they made at the end of MoP: free use of Azharas ressouces for no longer attacking Ashenvale?

Have a huge anvil fall on Tyrande and her Night Warrior bs. The night elves didn't need that asspull.
    Now you see it. Now you don't.

But was where Dalaran?

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eggroll View Post
    Didn't he lead the charge on Ashenvale, too? Breaking the treaty they made at the end of MoP: free use of Azharas ressouces for no longer attacking Ashenvale?
    Tyrande killing Saurfang would probably be one of the funniest things that could happen. I bet Saurfang would say honor atleast fourty times in the minute before his death.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post

I know right, we have so much darkness and destruction in the races, they should be willing to give the opposite in equal measure, greatly destroy a race, then greatly build it up, give a race a long sequence of woes and drops,then give them a long sequence of gains, progress too.

Given the degree of attachment to race a player character has, it being the strongest drawing point of an RP after the character himself, and more than faction, I think it is far more important than blizz is realising.

They could have easily made the night elves gain their ancestral land inthebrokenisles after Legion and also Naz'jatar, in addition to reclaiming back their lands in Kalimdor.

Build up their personnel by reviving the Farondis, Emerald dream Worgen, creating a naga elf sub race who love Elune another original night elf pre addiction values, bringing a new inflexion, involve the nightborne positively in a coming together of all the various factions including Illidari
    Build up their power with Night warrior ritual, Well of Eternity, Shaladrassil world tree and the Emerald Dream, Font of Elune.

Together this could be a proper buildup for the night elves, that doesn't have to limited to the kaldorei, but include the nightborne.

I would prefer it if they wrote the night elves like a faction that had operations in the alliance via the Darnassians and in the horde via the Shalassians, but their focus shifts from being on the horde and alliance entirely andbeingtheir own people. In this scenario the different communities would have leaders and Order heads, and they together form a night elven federation.

You have the Council Leader and Head of the Night elf Federation - I recommend Prince Farondis
    Highborne Leader - Mordant Evenshade
    Nightborne Leader - Forst Arcanist Thalyssra
    Illidari Leader - Vandal and Altruis
    Naz'dorei Leader - to be revealed with this sub race
    Priest Leader -
    Druid Leader - Arch Druid Naralax
    Valewalker Leader - Arch Druid Farodin
    Setinel Leader - Shandris Feathermoom
    Warden Leader - Jarod & Maiev Shadowsong
    Moonguard Leader - Lothrius Moonstalker
    Alliance Darnassian Leader - Broll Bearmantle
    Horde Nightborne Leader - Silgryn

Malfurion and Tyrande lead world orders that go beyond the Kaldorei, he leads the worlds druids, and she is the foremost priest on the planet, though her Order is largely elven, but it has drawn some Thalassians back too, society of sentient moonkin, and some others.

The point is they have their own story line and focus which is largely protection of magic, , leading example,e of development and world defending against large threats, they work within the factions to ensure no Arthas/Garrosh arises from them, that a BFA situation never happens again and that the races are ready to face global threats . They dont work to bring peace between horde and alliance, that I feel should fall to the Eredar and Thalassian

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmoon View Post
    I know right, we have so much darkness and destruction in the races, they should be willing to give the opposite in equal measure, greatly destroy a race, then greatly build it up, give a race a long sequence of woes and drops,then give them a long sequence of gains, progress too.

Given the degree of attachment to race a player character has, it being the strongest drawing point of an RP after the character himself, and more than faction, I think it is far more important than blizz is realising.

They could have easily made the night elves gain their ancestral land inthebrokenisles after Legion and also Naz'jatar, in addition to reclaiming back their lands in Kalimdor.

Build up their personnel by reviving the Farondis, Emerald dream Worgen, creating a naga elf sub race who love Elune another original night elf pre addiction values, bringing a new inflexion, involve the nightborne positively in a coming together of all the various factions including Illidari
    Build up their power with Night warrior ritual, Well of Eternity, Shaladrassil world tree and the Emerald Dream, Font of Elune.

Together this could be a proper buildup for the night elves, that doesn't have to limited to the kaldorei, but include the nightborne.

I would prefer it if they wrote the night elves like a faction that had operations in the alliance via the Darnassians and in the horde via the Shalassians, but their focus shifts from being on the horde and alliance entirely andbeingtheir own people. In this scenario the different communities would have leaders and Order heads, and they together form a night elven federation.

You have the Council Leader and Head of the Night elf Federation - I recommend Prince Farondis
    Highborne Leader - Mordant Evenshade
    Nightborne Leader - Forst Arcanist Thalyssra
    Illidari Leader - Vandal and Altruis
    Naz'dorei Leader - to be revealed with this sub race
    Priest Leader -
    Druid Leader - Arch Druid Naralax
    Valewalker Leader - Arch Druid Farodin
    Setinel Leader - Shandris Feathermoom
    Warden Leader - Jarod & Maiev Shadowsong
    Moonguard Leader - Lothrius Moonstalker
    Alliance Darnassian Leader - Broll Bearmantle
    Horde Nightborne Leader - Silgryn

Malfurion and Tyrande lead world orders that go beyond the Kaldorei, he leads the worlds druids, and she is the foremost priest on the planet, though her Order is largely elven, but it has drawn some Thalassians back too, society of sentient moonkin, and some others.

The point is they have their own story line and focus which is largely protection of magic, , leading example,e of development and world defending against large threats, they work within the factions to ensure no Arthas/Garrosh arises from them, that a BFA situation never happens again and that the races are ready to face global threats . They dont work to bring peace between horde and alliance, that I feel should fall to the Eredar and Thalassian
    I don't really see the Night Elves working together with the Nightborne or Horde anytime soon. Especially after Thalyssra and her Nightborne joined the Horde, proving Tyrande's point that they cannot be trusted. I also don't believe Tyrande would allow other races to join the Sisterhood of Elune, especially not Blood Elves.

7+ Year Old Account
    Let the rest of them burn a long with their tree.

Quote Originally Posted by KLOCKWERK View Post
    Let the rest of them burn a long with their tree.
    Only when forsaken choke on their own blight with their dumpster city.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by VladlTutushkin View Post
    Only when forsaken choke on their own blight with their dumpster city.
    Joke's on you. Forsaken don't even breathe.

Quote Originally Posted by KLOCKWERK View Post
    Joke's on you. Forsaken don't even breathe.
    You dont have to breathe to choke on a highly corrosive gas.

10+ Year Old Account
    Tyrandes going to be the alliances sylvanas, and will end up being the 'dark faction' side of the alliance (sylvanas being the dark horde side).

Seriously, I think this is where blizzards heading, splitting up the community into four factions, good horde/alliance, and dark horde/alliance, you end up choosing your side at a higher level.
    And if you want back in the other side of the faction (bad to good) you have to pay £50/$50 to do it
    #boycottchina