Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Specialka View Post
    I find the most childish attitude to come from classic crowd. They mostly need to shit on bfa or call bfa's player "retailer" so on.
    I think most classic players stopped playing and caring about BFA a long time ago, all I see are BFA players talking shit about BFA. Don't blame it on us.
    Blizzard is Arthas, Activision is Frostmourne, together as Activision-Blizzard they are the Lich King. #FireBobbyKotick

Quote Originally Posted by deviant010 View Post
    If BFA players are childish enough to come to this classic forum to tell us we are wrong for enjoying classic I think calling them kids is justified. Stay on your own forum if you hate classic so much.
    We literally have a classic fanboi thread everyday calling people playin bfa "retailers" and in this case childs. You know who else does somethin like that? 12year olds.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Quote Originally Posted by Nnyco View Post
    We literally have a classic fanboi thread everyday calling people playin bfa "retailers" and in this case childs. You know who else does somethin like that? 12year olds.
    And here you are, trolling on the classic forum.
    Blizzard is Arthas, Activision is Frostmourne, together as Activision-Blizzard they are the Lich King. #FireBobbyKotick

And here you are, trolling on the classic forum.
    "If i cant come up with a come back ill call em a troll, that will win my argument"
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Quote Originally Posted by Nnyco View Post
    Whos scared of classic again? Only people i keep seein are classic fanbois that are scared it will flop and NEED to tell you that it wont.
    Basically this. But I guess we're "projecting" That's why there's 10 threads a week about how great a success classic will be, and 0-1 about how it will be a flop. Classic fanbois totally aren't afraid it will flop, and totally don't feel the need to convince people otherwise. Totally.

Quote Originally Posted by anon5123 View Post
    Seething retailers projecting hard, lol
    Seething? Funny how 90% of the classic vs bfa threads come from...classic fanbois. I really wonder why. Can't be that they're the insecure ones, feeling the constant need to remind us how great classic will be, that's too obvious. Retail players will take part in a discussion, obviously, but somehow, strangely, they don't feel the need to spam new threads about the same topic EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. like some people here.

It's kind a sad how the BFA kids come to this classic forum to tell us we are wrong. I don't like ffxivm, do I go to their forums to tell them they are wrong for enjoying the game? Hell no, why would I?
    It's a WoW forum, kid. If you want to make a Classic-only website, go ahead. I'm sure most of retail players won't give one single fuck about it, and will leave you alone. So long as you're posting on a WoW forum, where there's both retail and classic players, you will have both types of people in the thread. If you can't handle people telling you that you're wrong, you might try staying away from forums in general.
    If the future is female...get ready for apocalypse.

This is game vs. game which never leads to constructive or anything-less-than-hostile discussion. Condescending descriptions of other players is also pointless.

Closed.
    To contact global moderators with moderation issues please PM any of the following:
    Tziva ■ Radux ■ Simca ■ Elysia ■ Zaelsino ■ xskarma ■ Arlee ■ Venara
    Issues specific to WoW General Discussions/BfA/Classic can be sent to any forum moderator or globals.
    Please report problem posts. Site rules can be found here.

To paraphrase Mark Twain: "Nothing so needs reforming as other people's opinions."