Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ...
    This and the coast of Hinterlands. Pro tip, the Golden Orbs will sell for 20g per in the AH too. So open those clams!

If you have a group, speed runs of live Strat will get you some decent gold. Find a decent spot with dense normal mobs that is out of the way. I recommend the ogres in Blasted Lands, there's rarely anyone there. If you are horde, I think you can farm the alliance guys in the cave, and you won't have to worry about getting ganked.

I have two other spots that are almost always great, but I'm not revealing anything. I have rarely ever seen anyone at those spots, and I make a ton of gold.

Sell summons to arbitrary areas, simple yet effective.

Quote Originally Posted by Deficineiron View Post
    has a need for cc been demonstrated in the beta so far?
    Absolutely. Did you watch Asmons Zul'Farrak run? Needless to say, as the instances they run shifted from low level DM and Scarlet Monastery runs into later content things changed tremendously. It was 2.5 hours of wipes and run backs and they eventually seemed to give up on ZF. They got pulled apart.

I can't wait to see those 6+ mob pulls in Sunken Temple with no cc being "owned".

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xyrax View Post
    Absolutely. Did you watch Asmons Zul'Farrak run? Needless to say, as the instances they run shifted from low level DM and Scarlet Monastery runs into later content things changed tremendously. It was 2.5 hours of wipes and run backs and they eventually seemed to give up on ZF. They got pulled apart.

I can't wait to see those 6+ mob pulls in Sunken Temple with no cc being "owned".
    i dont watch the big name streamers at all. If I watch anything, it is Perplexity (or just as likely his pvp videos at .25 speed)
    Authors I have enjoyed enough to mention here: JRR Tolkein, Poul Anderson,Jack Vance, Gene Wolfe, Glen Cook, Brian Stableford, MAR Barker, Larry Niven and Jerry Pournelle, WM Hodgson, Fredrick Brown, Robert SheckleyJohn Steakley, Joe Abercrombie, Robert Silverberg, the norse sagas, CJ Cherryh, PG Wodehouse, Clark Ashton Smith, Alastair Reynolds, Cordwainer Smith, LE Modesitt, L. Sprague de Camp & Fletcher Pratt, Stephen R Donaldon, and Jack L Chalker.

can we buy gold ?