What're you gonna do while grinding? And anyone else changing their computer setup?

I think I'm gonna try and get my second computer working so I can play Civilization while I grind. That or maybe move the XBox and computer in to the same room and play a little Destiny. Wanding turtles to death doesn't really require my full attention, nor does running in circles around Un'Goro on a PvE server.
    Raid bosses will always be very similar so long as encounter design requires DPS to always be pumping 100%.

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably play the game. I'd find it too distracting switching between games every 20-30 seconds.
    Most likely the wisest Enhancement Shaman.

Great opportunity to watch series that I normally wouldn't have time for.
    I rewatched all of Boardwalk Empire and Dragon ball when leveling toons on Nost years back, so I'm sure I'll find something.

I haven't watched the latest season of Veep or Barry, so those seem like good places to start.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

Full 100% concentration on the game, need maximum xp/hour.

LIVE TO WIN!!

Watch Netflix.

Actually I’ve never watched Game of Thrones...although maybe I shouldn’t watch the last season?
    Raid bosses will always be very similar so long as encounter design requires DPS to always be pumping 100%.

Pandaren Monk
    5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xcoatsyx View Post
    Full 100% concentration on the game, need maximum xp/hour.

LIVE TO WIN!!

Second monitor with netflix rolling or just a good album playing always works for me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Most likely will be watching random YouTube videos while I grind away.

Quote Originally Posted by garicasha View Post
    Actually I’ve never watched Game of Thrones...although maybe I shouldn’t watch the last season?
    After the last season, there's no reason to watch the series (they ruined the entire franchise).

Just music and maybe some Netflix, probably, and football games on the weekends once that starts up.
    Quote Originally Posted by downnola View Post
    me: wow, why am I tired and feel like shit?
    body: coffee is not a meal, drink some water
    body: eat a vegetable.
    body: sleep
    me: I guess we'll never know
    body: oh my god.

I mean not to mock anyone cause I know people have 2 monitors but seems a bit funny to me how hyped people are for classic and then to see this thread "what are you REALLY gonna do while you play some classic in the background?" I mean I get it if you're fishing or doing pet battles which is really just chill side activities..

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    I’ll watch YouTube or a movie in split screen usually. That’s what I did when I levelled heritage armor alts in BfA and while doing all my rep grinding before that.

I pretty much always have a YouTube Video running on my 2nd Screen.

Grinding for what? To get faster to the piss poor endgame?

Quote Originally Posted by Zantera View Post
    I mean not to mock anyone cause I know people have 2 monitors but seems a bit funny to me how hyped people are for classic and then to see this thread "what are you REALLY gonna do while you play some classic in the background?" I mean I get it if you're fishing or doing pet battles which is really just chill side activities..
    It is something you won't understand if you don't have a second monitor. People regardless of a game have a second tab open. Retail WoW, Fortnite, Heartstone, etc. Most people will put up a long video or a stream these days.

Regardless of what game I play I always have twitch opened on my second monitor. I normally don't like to watch shows while playing a game as I really want to focus on the show rather than it being a side entertainment. Twitch is the best for this. Requires little to no focus and if you have your eyes veer away from it you arne't going to piss something most of the time. I honestly hate watching a new show I never watched before while playing a game. It works great however if you watched it before in the past.