Warchief

Your scores:

Care 75%
    Loyalty 44%
    Fairness 58%
    Authority 39%
    Purity 50%

Liberty 78%

Your strongest moral foundation is Liberty.

Your morality is closest to that of a Left-Liberal.

I think this result just insulted me. Also most of the questions were "weird but that's their prerogative." or "Dick move, yo."
    O Flora, of the moon, of the dream. O Little ones, O fleeting will of the ancients. Let the hunter be safe. Let them find comfort. And let this dream, their captor, Foretell a pleasant awakening

Quote Originally Posted by CryotriX View Post
    Think you're the first one with a strong emphasis on Authority. Ahh, the curiosity is eating me.
    Thank you. I think there has to be some form of "heroes" who are actually pure, that will then lead us to real freedom and liberty I suppose.

- - - Updated - - -

It's funny how my Liberty and Authority are both at the same level.

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Gurl pls. I have that happen to me on a daily basis basically yeah.
    It sucks. It's awful. But I dunno, it's just not in me to actually stop letting people do that.

Hence, self destructive. But INFP and all, to drastically change away from that would conflict with my entire personality basically and just strain myself more. That being said, it does seem to be much to the dismay of a few of my friends, so I do have to at least try to find a better alternative.
    True, some people can do it, some can't. I'm kind of a cunt and have a vicious streak in general. In America I was very quick to climb the mean girl hierarchy of this lands lovely and illustrious school system. So maybe I'm a less kind human generally speaking.

But I also did have a really bad experience letting myself get taken in and really exploited because I took pity on someone, and really empathized with their struggle and it definitely was a parasitic non-friendship. This experience is also why I implicitly don't trust the whole "homely shy nerd girl with a heart of gold versus bitchy popular good looking girl" stereotypes in movies, since I saw first hand that the inverse can be true and the stereotype is more of a cultural meme.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.

Quote Originally Posted by Rustedsaint View Post
    Meh I feel like I’m more of a centrist if anything, a lot of the questions were extremely biased /didn’t really do a good job of explaining the circumstances.
    Like the one asking about no one being allowed to smoke around the building,blowing up condoms in class, ripping apart an old(potentially valuable flag) for rags
    It's a bit of a cheesy attempt at posing trick questions. They tricked Endus a bit so it can work. The flag represents tradition/authority, destroying it for a utilitarian purpose would ultimately be a symbolic act against authority. The sex education class is a question on Purity (my guess), i.e. do you ultimately feel revulsion that kids/future adults are taught how to use tools that are specifically used for sex contraception.

Now the smoke question,

"The head of a public department says that none of her employees are allowed to smoke at all, not even in their free time."

Is a Libertarian/Authoritarian one, will you support the rights of the individuals to harm themselves, or will you side with the health official, that is ultimately guided by Care, yet his desires are still Authoritarian in nature.

From how people in the replies described the questions (basically the impression the specific question left in their memory), it does seem that the rather superficial repackaging of otherwise clear and familiar questions is actually working decently.

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    True, some people can do it, some can't. I'm kind of a cunt and have a vicious streak in general. In America I was very quick to climb the mean girl hierarchy of this lands lovely and illustrious school system. So maybe I'm a less kind human generally speaking.

But I also did have a really bad experience letting myself get taken in and really exploited because I took pity on someone, and really empathized with their struggle and it definitely was a parasitic non-friendship.
    That's understandable.

I was mostly the class joke up until high school myself, so I empathize far too fast with people who feel unwanted/disliked.

I've only ever really had one terrible encounter with being exploited, and I won't say it hasn't left a scar due to being similar (parasitic non-friendship), but c'est la vie and all.

Not like either way is wrong, and yours is most definitely the more sane route.

Your scores:

Care 39%
    Loyalty 47%
    Fairness 89%
    Authority 83%
    Purity 100%
    Liberty 78%

Your strongest moral foundation is Purity.

Your morality is closest to that of a Conservative.
    Wtf. xD

Quote Originally Posted by Ghazan Julio View Post
    Thank you. I think there has to be some form of "heroes" who are actually pure, that will then lead us to real freedom and liberty I suppose.

- - - Updated - - -

I found weird that my focus was Fairness, which is... fair... I guess, but my Purity score was higher than all three normals for each ascribed ideology. Yet it didn't go with Purity?
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.

Care 86%
    Loyalty 36%
    Fairness 69%
    Authority 81%
    Purity 69%
    Liberty 39%
    Your strongest moral foundation is Care.

Meh, if anything it shows that you really can't just sort people into 4 categories.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghazan Julio View Post

- - - Updated - - -

If your goals align with the Authority in charge, you should feel relatively free, represented and accomplished/happy. The problem is when the "official agenda" of the acting Authority is not matching well with the desires of some class of citizens. All in all, these questions have been preoccupying humanity for millennia and we still don't have the perfect answers, nor the ability to implement what we might perceive as "ideal" without severe repercussions.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by De thuong View Post
    Wtf. xD
    Surprised? Purity fits with Jinro's graph. Seems to be a common trend in that area of the world?

Surprised? Purity fits with Jinro's graph. Seems to be a common trend in that area of the world?
    I don't know. I don't consider myself to be conservative. xD Avskildhet is Thai and don't have that.

That's understandable.

I was mostly the class joke up until high school myself, so I empathize far too fast with people who feel unwanted/disliked.

I've only ever really had one terrible encounter with being exploited, and I won't say it hasn't left a scar due to being similar (parasitic non-friendship), but c'est la vie and all.

Not like either way is wrong, and yours is most definitely the more sane route.
    True but then you end up cunt with like six core friends and having awkward times trying to go to conventions because you've not got squads of people who hate your guts.

This girl was a serial problem and from time to time I still encounter reminders of our dead friendship. There is at least on major west coast Con I still don't go to just to avoid the hassle of this bitch, but also I have way more of a life now.

Still, probably being this cold hearted isn't all that good either. As long as I'm not as frigid as Ann Coulter I'll be fine.

Wtf. xD
    welcome friend

[...]

Wtf. xD
    I feel like the Purity thing is skewed.

True but then you end up cunt with like six core friends and having awkward times trying to go to conventions because you've not got squads of people who hate your guts.

This girl was a serial problem and from time to time I still encounter reminders of our dead friendship. There is at least on major west coast Con I still don't go to just to avoid the hassle of this bitch, but also I have way more of a life now.

Still, probably being this cold hearted isn't all that good either. As long as I'm not as frigid as Ann Coulter I'll be fine.
    I mean I basically have 6 core friends but with others thinking of me like a door mat at times it feels.

Not drastically different, just less hostile!

I don't know. I don't consider myself to be conservative. xD Avskildhet is Thai and don't have that.
    She seems to have adopted the empathetic, Care-based traits from the Nordic EU society where she lives as a minority and it impacted her perception of tradition and purity.

You don't identify as a conservative because most probably where you live a conservative means something different than what it means for those that created the test. This is why people mentioned it's biased, because it is affected by the Western cultural slant and bias.
    Last edited by CryotriX; 2019-05-27 at 05:21 AM.

I mean I basically have 6 core friends but with others thinking of me like a door mat at times it feels.

Not drastically different, just less hostile!
    Ah, Well if all roads lead the same place, then I guess it's okay I can't go to that convention without risk of being harassed by some nutball ugly weab and her tribe of equally misshapen weabs who still don't know basic grooming into their twenties.

I'm a mom, wife and have kind of life now. So it all is for the best.

Ah, Well if all roads lead the same place, then I guess it's okay I can't go to that convention without risk of being harassed by some nutball ugly weab and her tribe of equally misshapen weabs who still don't know basic grooming into their twenties.

I'm a mom, wife and have kind of life now. So it all is for the best.
    As a weeb, c'est la vie.

Or just get laws involved. Good luck with it all either way.
    Drifted a bit far from there though, but eyyy, 97% kindness makes me this way? Haha.

Quote Originally Posted by kasuke06 View Post

I think this result just insulted me. Also most of the questions were "weird but that's their prerogative." or "Dick move, yo."
    What outrage culture is defining as left liberal might not match reality well, surprise-surprise.

- - - Updated - - -

I feel like the Purity thing is skewed.
    Theo is jelly of other seemingly more pure ladies :P

She seems to have adopted the empathetic, Care-based traits from the Nordic EU society where she lives as a minority and it impacted her perception of tradition and purity.

You don't identify as a conservative because most probably where you live a conservative means something different than what it means for those that created the test. This is why people mentioned it's biased, because it is affected by the Western cultural slant and bias.
    Swedes isn't empathetic to any people outside their group. They only care about themselves and their friends or family. They even go so far as to wanting to ban people from begging money, especially Romanians beggars. Happen to be anything but atheist or Christian? You'll be mocked for it and in some cases people will hate you. Complain about being discriminated against? "Well, if you don't like it why don't you just leave?", such an empathetic attitude.

Theo is jelly of other seemingly more pure ladies :P
    I scored pretty high on purity, but If I recall the questions amounted to ...

1) Should kids play with condoms and be taught about sex?
    2) Is it right to be a whore?

Both of which I'd say no to.