Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Avskildhet View Post
    Swedes isn't empathetic to any people outside their group. They only care about themselves and their friends or family. They even go so far as to wanting to ban people from begging money. Happen to be anything but atheist or Christian? You'll be mocked for it and in some cases people will hate you. Complain about being discriminated against? "Well, if you don't like it why don't you just leave?", such an empathetic attitude.
    Yeah I edited that post.

I think it could be your experiences living as a minority that shaped that specific graph.

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I scored pretty high on purity, but If I recall the questions amounted to ...

1) Should kids play with condoms and be taught about sex?
    2) Is it right to be a whore?

Both of which I'd say no to.
    Unsure if the questions are trying to ask if it's "morally right", but rather if "are you OK with tolerating that".

Quote Originally Posted by CryotriX View Post
    Unsure if the questions are trying to ask if it's "morally right", but rather if "are you OK with tolerating that".
    The answer is no, and also that the "chick?" that runs the Queer Kids Stuff youtube channel both looks like she smells like pee and also should be burned at the stake.

But somehow I couldn't put that into the morality matrix.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.

Warchief
    Your scores:

Care 94%
    Loyalty 64%
    Fairness 94%
    Authority 47%
    Purity 83%
    Liberty 50%

You have no one strongest moral foundation.

Your morality is closest to that of a Left-Liberal.

The Insane

-Obviously everyone wants liberty
    -Purity is for religious or dogmatic idiots.
    -High authority is bad...
    -High Fairness is an emotional coping mechanism.
    -High care is when your mirror neurons are over-active.

-High loyalty for me is the one I don't quite understand. I don't exactly know what that means.
    Last edited by PrimaryColor; 2019-05-27 at 06:56 PM.
    Life = problem solving. Critical Rationalism. *Explanation* > Prediction.

I feel like these questions are way to simplistic with no context...
    Half of the time im unsure what im even judging.

"A man orders a custom-built sex doll designed to look just like his niece."
    what the actual fuck.

Seems fairness is my strongest trait, followed by care and liberty. So that atleast end up matching my view of myself.

Im also suprisingly high on purity with 47%. Id expect to be really low on that one.
    On the other hand.. who the fuck eats dog or want to fuck their sister...
    "My brother thinks I'm crazy to play the same game for years. He doesn't understand. I plan to play it for the rest of my life."

The Insane
    Quote Originally Posted by Aphrel View Post
    "A man orders a custom-built sex doll designed to look just like his niece."
    what the actual fuck.
    Yeah it's deviant. The main legal criterion should be 'actual harm caused'.

On the other hand.. who the fuck eats dog or
    People with little money who want to be alive.
    Last edited by PrimaryColor; 2019-05-27 at 06:56 PM.
    Life = problem solving. Critical Rationalism. *Explanation* > Prediction.

Your scores:

Care 67%
    Loyalty 56%
    Fairness 81%
    Authority 28%
    Purity 22%
    Liberty 69%

Your strongest moral foundation is Fairness.
    Your morality is closest to that of a Left-Liberal.

I mean that's me. I don't give a shit about Authority or Purity and Fairness is most important to me.

Quote Originally Posted by PrimaryColor View Post
    Yeah it's deviant, but being a live is deviant. The main legal criterion should be 'actual harm caused'.

People with little money who want to be alive.

Curious siblings. Contraceptive was offered so unless you believe in god then you can't stop them from trying some non-violent consensual thing.
    i feel like you missed the point of the test.

The question isnt "is this legal", nor was it "should this be legal".
    The question is: "What is your personal moral view of this." As in, do you find this perfectly ok behaviour or is it weird or even offensive to you personally.
    Basicly, tell us how you feel, do you care? Is it irrelevant? perfectly ok? definetly not ok? Is it douchy? Is it rude? Is it disgusting? Is it mean?
    At least thats what i asked myself when i answerd the questions.

If i found out one of my uncles or something had a sexdoll resembling my sister i would find that extremly upsetting to the point of enterly severing contact with this person. And hypotheticly if it were my own children (im not a father, but if i was) involved id might even engage in some downright criminal actions as a response to such a situation.
    This was a definete -3 for me, an absolute taboo.

in the case of the dog eating we got the backstory of someone being curious of asian culture. It was not an issue of starving or desperation, just curiosity. I think its a little distasteful ethicly to eat dog wehn other meat is availible, so i voted a -1 on that one.

The same for the sibling sex, they wanted to try it out to see how it feels and was gonna use protection. I still think its really weird and kinda "wrong" in an entirely puritan sence (im not religious but i just can shake the feeling of mental unhealthyness when it comes to sibling sex), so i voted a -2 on that.
    Last edited by Aphrel; 2019-05-27 at 07:39 AM.
    "My brother thinks I'm crazy to play the same game for years. He doesn't understand. I plan to play it for the rest of my life."

My scores:

Care: 81%
    Loyalty: 33%
    Fairness: 94%
    Authority: 47%
    Purity: 64%
    Liberty: 83%

I feel like this test is kind of flawed. My loyalty should be way higher. Some of the questions tried to create a desired conflict between certain ideals but the content wasn't actually immoral. Like the question about singing the national anthem of another nation at a soccer game, that is not being disloyal to your country...that's silly. You can't just treat loyalty like it is some rigid set of rules that applies to every in-group. Basically anything could bother one group and not bother another. Assuming things like singing at a soccer game is disloyal is dumb.

A lot of the authority questions were pretty bad too. The idea is that you treat a LEGITIMATE authority with respect and do as they say but in some of these examples it had nothing to do with treating an authority correctly. For example you should basically never cooperate with the police and there's nothing immoral about that...it doesn't mean you disrespect them or don't see them as an authority, it means you understand that you have to protect yourself because their job is not to help you, their job is to use your words against you and get you in trouble (and you can do that while being nice and not giving the cop attitude). Or the issue with schools trying to tell your kids they have to do certain things and cant do certain things which have nothing to do with the type of authority the school has in those situations.

I'd argue my purity score more as well but I'm not sure what went against it. Is making a cake shaped like poop considered impure? The concept of purity as they describe it is supposed to be about protecting us from diseases etc. A cake shaped like poop isn't actually impure by their definitions and shouldn't be considered immoral. Is someone going to go eat actual poop because the cake tasted good? No.
    Last edited by dippinsawse; 2019-05-27 at 07:47 AM.

Mostly conservative with 86% liberty.
    I think the questions were a little misleading sometimes.

In the process of taking this. Some of the questions are extremely loaded and without context of your answer.

"A Christian bakery refuses to custom decorate a cake with chocolate letters that would carry a pro-gay message."

If I go all the way to OK, what I'm saying is that it is perfectly ok for ANY business to refuse ANYONE for ANY reason, not that I support christianity (I don't) or that I'm anti-gay (I'm not). There's another about a lawyer not saying hello to someone's father because they're a janitor. Again, people have the right to greet, or not, anyone they please, for any reason. Sure, it's snotty of him, but that doesn't make it right or wrong. This test has problems.

Apparently I'm a libertard.
    Last edited by endersblade; 2019-05-27 at 08:05 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

Quote Originally Posted by endersblade View Post
    In the process of taking this. Some of the questions are extremely loaded and without context of your answer.

"A Christian bakery refuses to custom decorate a cake with chocolate letters that would carry a pro-gay message."

If I go all the way to OK, what I'm saying is that it is perfectly ok for ANY business to refuse ANYONE for ANY reason, not that I support christianity (I don't) or that I'm anti-gay (I'm not). There's another about a lawyer not saying hello to someone's father because they're a janitor. Again, people have the right to greet, or not, anyone they please, for any reason. Sure, it's snotty of him, but that doesn't make it right or wrong. This test has problems.
    Yeah I was OK with that and I read it that way as a Freedom of Association question than religious freedom.

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    Or the "pass a human hand in a jar around to kids". My moral issue is why you have a hand in a jar, not the kids seeing a hand in a jar.
    Some people donate their bodies in their will. For science.

Huh, interesting. I had 0 answers in the green, and I'm above 50% in almost all of them. Especially interesting I got so high care score

Your scores:
    Care 81%
    Loyalty 53%
    Fairness 89%
    Authority 64%
    Purity 61%
    Liberty 92%
    Your strongest moral foundation is Liberty.

Your morality is closest to that of a Conservative.
    I'd say this is actually kind of accurate.

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    Or the "pass a human hand in a jar around to kids". My moral issue is why you have a hand in a jar, not the kids seeing a hand in a jar.
    The issue isn't that they have a hand in a jar for me. It isn't that kids are seeing a hand in a jar (cause there isn't anything wrong with that either).

The issue would be if they obtained that hand legally. If a person signed away their body to be chopped up and pickled for science, that's fine.

Just like the mother feeding her kids dog meat:

There are two moral issues with this one: Did you inform your kids that they are eating dog meat and did you obtain that meat from a legal dog butchery (probably not).

Quote Originally Posted by PrimaryColor View Post
    [/IMG]

-Purity is for religious or dogmatic idiots.
    You are okay with cannibalism and a guy impregnating his close family then.
    As mentioned in the description of purity on the site, a lot of it is about not spreading diseases around or creating genetic problems. Purity would also include being pro-vaccines.

- - - Updated - - -

You are rated as Libertarian, not Left-Liberal (Meaning Progressive). Most of the libertarians I know are the opposite of "Left-Liberal".

Apparently FAIRNESS and LEFT LIBERAL.

Most question severely lacked context for me to be able answer truthfully. So gave a meh response to them.

Care: 78%
    Loyalty: 42%
    Purity: 53%
    Fairness: 83%
    Authority: 42%
    Liberty: 78%
    Last edited by Kumorii; 2019-05-27 at 08:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    When I've taken Haidt's Moral Foundations previously, Loyalty towers over the others for me. I score pretty low on Care, Fairness, and Purity, which isn't super surprising to me.
    Why is that not surprising, are you a mob boss?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Yeah I disliked how little info you were given on some of the questions, so I basically took this view on a lot of them: completely not ok - not ok but I can see reasons - slightly not ok but understandable - ok but really shitty to do - ok but but a something a little wrong with it - completely ok

I ended up with
    Care 78%
    Loyalty 64%
    Fairness 58%
    Authority 53%
    Purity 17%
    Liberty 78%

Conservative
    Last edited by alduron; 2019-05-27 at 09:00 AM.