Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by schwank05 View Post
    I am really struggling to pick between Warlock and Pally for Classic. But am currently leaning towards Lock atm.
    You'll be happier and less bored in the long run with Warlock IMO.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Because fuck you, that's why.

Quote Originally Posted by jackofwind View Post
    You'll be happier and less bored in the long run with Warlock IMO.
    Your probably right, that and Ive never played a DPS as main. I have always played Healer and occasional Tanks. So was just going to go the safe route again and do Holy Pal. But I should step outside my comfort zone and play a DPS.

Anyone who says warlock levelling is slow or not good is lying. All the issues and tediousness with warlocks happens once you reach 60 and endgame. Before then it's all mostly roses.

I played warlock in vanilla and lucky to have killed Kelthuzad 40 top 100 in the world.

Things you should know:

--> Shadow Resistance of Mobs in Naxx for example. ( MC, BWL, AQ was fun, NAXX was misssmissmissabsorbmissmiss )
    --> Hit was harder to achive for our class.
    --> Farming Shards for raiding was PAINFUL
    --> AGGRO issues till you get 8/8 BWL tier ( stop casting to not pull aggro was not fun at all , wand ftw )
    --> Bosses could only get a certain number of debuffs ( dots in general ... i think it was 24 ) So you could easily lose your dots on the boss ...

Leveling was fun compared to paladin and priest that were the classes i leveled in vanilla. It was way faster, and with more survability. Rogues were our nemesis though. Undead rogues were everywhere!

Yes I do. Initially was considering going mage this time around but I've decided I just like the warlock a lot more. Besides, mages are gonna be everywhere.
    Warlock soloing https://www.youtube.com/user/Firedemon012 (old & abandoned)

Quote Originally Posted by daehin View Post
    --> AGGRO issues till you get 8/8 BWL tier ( stop casting to not pull aggro was not fun at all , wand ftw )
    !
    Now imagine you're a horde warlock without BoS....

Having played Warlock since TBC, I was sold on going Priest for Classic, but the more I read and think about it, I really liked Warlock back then and am so tempted to play it again. Can't help but feel I should play something else but I do really like Warlocks.

I started in Vanilla as a warlock, that same Warlock is still my main character today.

No reason not to roll a warlock all over again for the fun of it.

#WarlockForever

Seriously considering lock, although the vanilla time downsides (threat, soul shards, awful struggle with spellhit initially, being 2nd grade mage in general) are making me doubt a bit. Minmaxing to the brim isn't my plan, but.. yeah.

I will start in about 2 months if the war is over and everything is calm. Like back then main warlock with tailor/ench in SL/MD build to solo stuff and farm for like 3 months to get rich and maaaybe raid later.

Quote Originally Posted by ifrah View Post
    Seriously considering lock, although the vanilla time downsides (threat, soul shards, awful struggle with spellhit initially, being 2nd grade mage in general) are making me doubt a bit. Minmaxing to the brim isn't my plan, but.. yeah.
    In raiding i only ran out of shards in multiple wipes. I was MD/Ruin and it was proper DPS with imp. No huge problems with threat.
    Last edited by Shadowstrike; 2019-08-27 at 04:23 AM.