Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    where is your proof for that? that wow is at its lowest sub point?
    any proof? because if so there is many reasons to deny that, because wod had moment of MUCH less players.
    also seriously"no expac has been as universally meh" you mean wod... wod was... and was for far, far more time then BFA has been so far.
    seriously you are literally nothing but lies.
    May I suggest you pay attention to atvi shareholder calls during quarterly reports? They tel the picture. Wod has prolly twice as many players but I’m not saying wod was better. Just stating population wise and in community perception, Bfa is worse.

That said, bfa isn’t done so it can turn it around. There’s still time and wod is wod forever so can’t improfe. That’s Bfa edge over wod

And if you don’t think that this expac has a universal meh feeling, go spend a few hours reading YouTube or reddit.

haven't been this bored since WoD...and that was at the end of wod...
    No sense crying over spilt beer, unless you're drunk...

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by justandulas View Post
    May I suggest you pay attention to atvi shareholder calls during quarterly reports? They tel the picture. Wod has prolly twice as many players but I’m not saying wod was better. Just stating population wise and in community perception, Bfa is worse.

That said, bfa isn’t done so it can turn it around. There’s still time and wod is wod forever so can’t improfe. That’s Bfa edge over wod

And if you don’t think that this expac has a universal meh feeling, go spend a few hours reading YouTube or reddit.
    where in wod did they say they had twice as many wow players as BFA?
    if your saying active players over their entire platform... i wonder why...

Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    where in wod did they say they had twice as many wow players as BFA?
    if your saying active players over their entire platform... i wonder why...

If anything, mau being counted helps your argument out and even still, mau are at an all time low at Blizz before the classic beta. It’s undeniable and they said as much in their call. They even said wow is profitable basically because of the cash shop.

I’m not trying to crap on bfa or you, just speaking truth.

Here’s another tell... go ahead and count the guilds who had beat the 2nd raid in wod in mythic or in general vs guilds who’ve cleared mythic jaina or normal.

It’s significantly lower

Edit: actually the mau isn’t even ON your side because there’s a 2 year gap between wod and overwatch. Ow and legion are more comparable.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    As this thread has devolved into a "WoW is Dying/Dead" type of thread, it seems it has reached its non-constructive terminus. Closing this.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead