Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Elias01 View Post
    Everthing he posted is completly right. It is just you not liking mmorpg games and you want wow to stay this wierd hybrid like arpg game.
    Erm no, but thanks for trying

A lot of things. For example, no flying mounts and no lfg and no lfr tools.

Maybe the skill trees, if they prune all the boring talents and replace them with something more fun than " 1% increase in whatever "

Old talent system.

Quote Originally Posted by Altariaz View Post
    A lot of things. For example, no flying mounts and no lfg and no lfr tools.
    Rofl, been waiting for lfg tool and cross realm pugs since I started in classic, it was a perfect addition to the game. Didnt have to spam og for hours to get a group...

Quote Originally Posted by Fathr View Post
    Keep telling yourself that a game such as retail wow takes skill. #Yawn
    If you're implying that retail mythic bosses require less skill than vanilla raid bosses then you must be delussional.

You could kill shit in vanilla with part of the raid group afk/not knowing what to do and bosses had like 2 mechanics (If any). Shadowbolt spam all day #Skill

RPG mechanics

Quote Originally Posted by Bildur View Post
    From Classic: No cross servers!
    From TbC: Flying

Edited: Oh yes skill trees. Yes there was "mandatory cookie-cutter specs" but it was a lot more fun to have options than none.
    Yet we now have more option than before. Every single talent row in retail changes the way you play.

You still have cookie-cutter builds but you can customize your playstyle more.

For example, as a healer you can switch your talents around to focus between sustained, burst, aoe healing and some healing specs can talent into DPS (monk).

You can dynamically change all of this depending on what type of content you play (raid, mythic+, questing, farming, arena, BGs).

All of that beats the vanilla options between +1% crit or +1% spell damage.

Sure, you used to feel that you gained something while leveling. But, is +1% spell damage really that exciting?
    Last edited by Ragnarohk; 2019-06-01 at 05:30 PM.

3 battlegrounds only

AB
    WSG
    AV

With separate Queues ofc.

that was the perfection.

Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    The world.

I’m tired of Islands of Warcraft.

That’d be it though, they’re different games and just because something works in Classic doesn’t mean it’d work in modern WoW. The philosophies are so different.

Rework the reward structure. Make epic - epic again. Let gear matter again. Make it a thing to work towards to.

And remove cross server shit. If i meet that random guy doing with me dailies, let me meet him again randomly.

Quote Originally Posted by UnluckyAmateur View Post
    Reagents, arrows, shit that actually makes you feel like you're playing a RPG
    It never gets old how people pretend the game should continue to have vapid timewasters just because of some unspoken set of rules that say what an RPG must and must not have.

You can't just screech "RPG!" into the thread and expect it to justify any stupid mechanic.

Quote Originally Posted by Daemos daemonium View Post
    ammo for hunters
    Please keep this shit to classic. Removing it was a good thing. It added nothing substantive to this game.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hinastorm View Post
    Vanilla hype making people hella delusional, my god. Vanilla was not better because it lacked this shit, it was better at the time because it was a playable mmo on the heels of everquest, which was damn near unplayable for most people.
    This. Classic mania is reaching hysteric levels where every single mechanic added post-2.0 is somehow bad. That list was utter absurdity although I suspect it's a troll.

talent trees that get bigger each expansion give me a feel or progression during leveling all the way to max level eventualy we will have like the Sphere Grid grid from ff 10 in size comparison but i would love that actualy so much fucking depth

Quote Originally Posted by grexly75 View Post
    I gather you don't like giving players choice of what they want to do in game..

Just this^ nothing else needs to be removed just flying..
    "Don't attack player choice unless it's something I agree with"

Pathetic

Quote Originally Posted by FpicEail View Post

Please keep this shit to classic. Removing it was a good thing. It added nothing substantive to this game.
    Hopefully they will do the same with ranged survival as it adds nothing substantive.

Yes I agree we might have more/better options today. But I do miss the feeling of getting something new when I ding a level, even if it means little compared to today. It's the "little reward" for gaining a level that was fun lol

Legendary!
    Quote Originally Posted by FpicEail View Post
    "Don't attack player choice unless it's something I agree with"

Pathetic
    Why am I not surprised that all you can do is insult, but it seems that it is all that a few people on this forum can do..

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bildur View Post
    Yes I agree we might have more/better options today. But I do miss the feeling of getting something new when I ding a level, even if it means little compared to today. It's the "little reward" for gaining a level that was fun lol
    Do agree if they had added something in at 115 and 120 in the current game would of made it worth it..
    Last edited by grexly75; 2019-06-01 at 06:33 PM.

Less chores and a more explorative progression. In other words larger continents that aren't packed to the brim with one-and-done content.

The old talent trees, mobs actually being able to be higher level than you again, master loot, no cross server bullshit, actual PvP servers, hit rating, actual RPG elements.

So yeah, pretty much everything. Also, never having to play with another ragnaros player is going to be so liberating in classic.
    Scheduled weekly maintenance caught me by surprise.

Quote Originally Posted by Daemos daemonium View Post
    Hopefully they will do the same with ranged survival as it adds nothing substantive.
    Or anything besides Mage, Warrior and Priest for that matter

Quote Originally Posted by Sithalos View Post
    hit rating
    Not with that one chief, i'm all for adding more shit to think about but hit rating was such BS.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy
    People just want to be bullies without facing any sort of consequences or social fallout for being a bully. If you declare X as a racist/sexist/homophobic/etc. person you can say or do whatever you want to them, ignoring the fact that they are a human.