I believe the government should be allowed to take over businesses in some situations

This is what the face of evil looks like!

I believe the leader of The Trump Organization should be replaced by an liberal homosexuality American Muslim.

What would be the morality of this? I imagine it would send a strong message to the bigots and conspiracy theorists.

Bigotry and conspiracy has flourished long enough. It is time for the strong arm of the government to be used. The hammer must be dropped!

This disease in the Republican party must be revealed to the American people!
    Last edited by CmdrShep2154; 2019-06-06 at 03:50 AM.

I have no opinion on this topic, I just want to etch my name into the thread before it gets closed
    My Collection
    - Bring back my damn zoom distance/MoP Portals - I read OP minimum, 1st page maximum-make wow alt friendly again -Please post constructively(topkek) -Kill myself

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    oh come on. at least put some amount of effort into your trolling.
    O Flora, of the moon, of the dream. O Little ones, O fleeting will of the ancients. Let the hunter be safe. Let them find comfort. And let this dream, their captor, Foretell a pleasant awakening

Gen-OT is a cesspit of thinly-veiled trolls and clickbait article bullshit that should probably just be closed at this point. Good god, it's pathetic.

Sorry but someone has to say it. This subforum of MMO-C is embarrassing.

Quote Originally Posted by Irian View Post
    Gen-OT is a cesspit of thinly-veiled trolls and clickbait article bullshit that should probably just be closed at this point. Good god, it's pathetic.

Sorry but someone has to say it. This subforum of MMO-C is embarrassing.
    If they allowed the OP's name to be displayed somewhere near the thread title, it would be easy to discern which threads are bait and which are not.
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

man, why don't you just go back to jacking off to cheerleaders and mass effect.

this new far left schtick is just annoying.

I was going to agree but with companies that offer services that can be considered vital (or necessary for people's QoL) but don't benefit properly from competition. Things like utilities (gas, electricity, maybe internet+phone) and rail networks.

- - - Updated - - -

If you do want to dismantle the system so it no longer supports generational billionaires controlling vast sums of wealth for no better reason than birthright then I won't complain, but arbitrarily targeting individuals or families just because you dislike them (and I fully agree the Trumps are terrible people) gets a no from me.

I wish the government would take over PG&E before they fuck shit up again.

Yeah this isn't exactly intended to make for a constructive discussion.

Locked.