Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I am friends with and am acquainted with several jeopardy champions including the current one. But as for myself no I'm a private individual and don't enjoy being in front of a live camera.
    "It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum... and I'm all outta ass."

I'm a British gay Muslim Pakistani American citizen, ask me how that works! (terribly)

10+ Year Old Account

That's the problem with belfs, they pull their hair back too tight and use too many scrunchies, interfering with the flow of blood to their brain. It leads to too much aggression and unlike nelfs they can't let their hair down and dance on the mailboxes.

Now, I think my goat girl needs to get her hooves redone, they need a quick touch with a file and then some new enamel for the weekend.
    With COVID-19 making its impact on our lives, I have decided that I shall hang in there for my remaining days, skip some meals, try to get children to experiment with making henna patterns on their skin, and plant some trees. You know -- live, fast, dye young, and leave a pretty copse. I feel like I may not have that quite right.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bungeebungee View Post

That's the problem with belfs, they pull their hair back too tight and use too many scrunchies, interfering with the flow of blood to their brain. It leads to too much aggression and unlike nelfs they can't let their hair down and dance on the mailboxes.

Now, I think my goat girl needs to get her hooves redone, they need a quick touch with a file and then some new enamel for the weekend.
    i think it needs to be put down. looks rabid.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Got about 25k views on a single YouTube vid. That’s about it.

I'm Stelio Kontos.

Stelio.

Fucking.

Kontos.

I have my own theme song. What do you think?

Age 14: had my photo in the LA Times as part of an article talking about kids starting college right after middle school. was a group picture but my name was in the captions

Age 37: was roasted at my company's National Sales Meeting for expensing greater than $25 of McDonalds items while on a business trip

As you can see, the trajectory was definitely downward.

Quote Originally Posted by spanishninja View Post
    expensing greater than $25 of McDonalds items while on a business trip
    I can sympathize, was traveling alone in LA once, let's just say any pizza is a personal pizza if you're brave enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Stelio Kontos View Post
    I can sympathize, was traveling alone in LA once, let's just say any pizza is a personal pizza if you're brave enough.
    the shit they gave me wasn't even related to the amount (as our per diem is $200 a day for meals), but the fact that I categorized it as a dinner when I ordered breakfast items. Obviously the bean counters weren't educated about all-day breakfast, yo.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny
    i think it needs to be put down.
    See, getting your scrunchies in a bunch leads to too much aggression. Of course, after your brush with immortality, you lack the appreciation of time that a Tortollan has. That's what leads to popping mana crystals and checking for wrinkles. The next thing you know we have Void Elves whose warranty has expired.
    Last edited by shadowmouse; 2019-05-30 at 04:53 AM. Reason: typpo >.>
    With COVID-19 making its impact on our lives, I have decided that I shall hang in there for my remaining days, skip some meals, try to get children to experiment with making henna patterns on their skin, and plant some trees. You know -- live, fast, dye young, and leave a pretty copse. I feel like I may not have that quite right.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bungeebungee View Post
    See, getting your scrunchies in a bunch leads to too much aggression. Of course, after your brush with immortality, you lack the appreciation of time that a Tortollan has. That's what leads to popping mana crystals and checking for wrinkles. The next thing you know we have Void Elves whose warranty has expired.
    you mean zika elves.....they are NEXT.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

I'm popular online with certain modding communities that's about it.
    Last edited by Varvara Spiros Gelashvili; 2019-05-30 at 05:45 AM.
    Violence Jack Respects Women!

10+ Year Old Account
    during the failed egyptian revolution since i was always on front line of protests i was quite famous, but most ppl who know me are dead or hiding now so not anymore
    my 15 min of fame are many videos of protests i was in, including one i was covered with blood and smoke from police brutality stopping protests, then again glorious tyrannical regime is usa b8tch so few to none even know about what happened here
    i wish i was still famous, because that means that the revolution succeeded and didn't fail
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    Ever been interviewed on TV? Had your name published in the school newspaper? Won a noteworthy award? Have a bunch of followers on social media?
    I am known as "Machism as King Kong" by internet users/friends

My Video: https://youtube.com

Quote Originally Posted by sam86 View Post
    during the failed egyptian revolution since i was always on front line of protests i was quite famous, but most ppl who know me are dead or hiding now so not anymore
    my 15 min of fame are many videos of protests i was in, including one i was covered with blood and smoke from police brutality stopping protests, then again glorious tyrannical regime is usa b8tch so few to none even know about what happened here
    i wish i was still famous, because that means that the revolution succeeded and didn't fail
    Were you a supporter of the Muslim Brotherhood (al-Ikhwan al-Muslimun)? I thought the military kicked the fanatics out of power. Is that a bad thing?

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    Girls Girls Girls, we must all accept Dark Iron Dwarf masterrace.
    For once, I agree with you. You truly are famous!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Stelio Kontos View Post
    I'm Stelio Kontos.

Stelio.

Fucking.

Kontos.

I have my own theme song. What do you think?
    *sings* Stelio! Stelio Kontos! Stelio!

Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    i am THE HUSSY SLAYER. i slaughter draenei and mount their heads on walls.
    We need to kill all the blood elf whores before the make more filthy half-breeds with the humans.

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    I’m the opposite of famous

Really nice to know I’ve been chatting with such distinguished individuals tho

10+ Year Old Account
    Was in the newspaper of the city of Cologne once, should do a trick on my skateboard, a new youth club opened and they needed something cool, so i did a frontside boardslide. Now 20 years later, when I do something on my skateboard I am dead after 5 minutes lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwarfhamster View Post
    *sings* Stelio! Stelio Kontos! Stelio!
    Now accepting applications for a Luis.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AsPyMyZK65c

Quote Originally Posted by dacoolist View Post
    I’m the opposite of famous

Really nice to know I’ve been chatting with such distinguished individuals tho
    If you message THE HUSSY SLAYER he might send you an autograph