Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I don't think I've ever been interviewed for television. But I have been in papers and received several awards/contests and lots of people know me but I've only ever used social media for games.

I'm also kind of like a mascot for the Organization I work for but some people think it sounds kinda culty so I don't like talking about it much.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    Whoring, probably.
    your just jealous.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stelio Kontos View Post
    Were you a supporter of the Muslim Brotherhood (al-Ikhwan al-Muslimun)? I thought the military kicked the fanatics out of power. Is that a bad thing?
    no, i was simply against the tyrant regime, and that video was during Mohamed Mahmoud infamous massacre
    the army kicked out literally everyone, not just muslim brotherhood, the army killed my friends and threw them like garbage and as reward glorious tyrant general El Sisi during the 30/6 coup was on daily contact with minister of defense of usa Heikel as he flat out admitted
    I was against the army rule all time, regardless who was my ally, be it muslim brotherhood or communists, if u that curious i spent most of the (failed) revolution time with a movement called "Hashd", a tiny group of leftists since i'm more of left than right (as far i know, religion groups are right wings)
    As someone who actually have money i was known in protests because i always come full prepared, full clothed, masks, glasses etc, i was burned alive during - again Mohamed Mahmoud incident, they were throwing molotov cocktail on us something that only someone who did go will know since it was very minor in compare to other bigger events
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

I've been on TV a couple of times, but not because they were interested in me personally. First time was when I was asked about something in the street by a roving camera crew and they used my reply. Second time was when a news crew visited my workplace and they filmed me at my desk. At the time I was actually on my lunchbreak so I just picked up the phone and pretended to talk about something important while I wrote some bullshit on a legal pad. That was broadcast nationally on the 6pm news. My 15 seconds of fame right there.

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    My dog is more famous and popular than me, so. Goes without saying
    When the ex and me got a pup and it was finally allowed out on the streets; she take her to all the socials. This pup would be out until 3-4am in the pubs. I didn't think much of it at the time.

On one occasion I walked her in the park but following it I said screw it pub meal where dogs are allowed. I shit you not, the amount of drunken students shouting at me from across the street "ITS ASHA", got into the pub all the staff run straight over start fussing saying its been to long, walked past one of the take aways and the friken owner beckons me to come in with the pup and he gives her a good fuss.

What did every single one of them have in common? a question to me "Oh who are you?" xD

Quote Originally Posted by Helgrimm View Post
    I earned server first in max cooking during cataclysm. The fans (pm's but w.e) were flocking. I quit a month later till mists.
    Heh that sounds quite fun. I WotLK I randomly got server first first aid which was lucky because the recipe to get you there was a drop, getting that was a pretty fun time because it is so random lol - PM from a guildy "what the fuck?". Went on to get server first rogue and orc, was the first guy to do it on horde side that was not in our top raiding guild. The guy that hit 80 first did so when I was 77 in Sholazar basin lol, people were really stating to take it seriously then.

I also got server first 70 and most of the PMs that came in where quite rude actually. Didn't help that I was actually pretty upset at the time, I initially had no intention of buying the xpac and continuing to play wow at all before TBC came out.

So yeah, totally different kind of "fame" but for sure was known on the server.
    The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

10+ Year Old Account
    I scored 4 touchdowns in a single game while playing for the Polk High School Panthers in the 1966 city championship game against Andrew Johnson High School, including the game-winning touchdown in the final seconds against my old nemesis, "Spare Tire" Dixon.

Quote Originally Posted by Skorpionss View Post
    I scored 4 touchdowns in a single game while playing for the Polk High School Panthers in the 1966 city championship game against Andrew Johnson High School, including the game-winning touchdown in the final seconds against my old nemesis, "Spare Tire" Dixon.
    "And now, look at the mountain I have to climb..." - "Spare Tire" Dixon

I'm not famous at all, I've never been outstanding in any way whatsoever, and I've never accomplished anything of note. I'm fine with that, I like being ignored and looked over when I'm in public, I want 0 attention. My goal in life isn't accomplishments but to be happy more often than not, and not simply being content with my current situation. It is interesting watching others go through their "should have done more"/"what have you achieved" phase in their life.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    I'm the least famous person possible for someone living in a large city.

No-one at all knows me.
    They can't hunt you if they don't know you exist

My Collection
    - Bring back my damn zoom distance/MoP Portals - I read OP minimum, 1st page maximum-make wow alt friendly again -Please post constructively(topkek) -Kill myself

About 20 years ago my buddy and I jump scared people in the park with masks on enough that the local news and newspapers ran a story on us and asked us to stop. We hung it up after that as we realized the decadence of fame.

15+ Year Old Account
    Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Now I’m done with all that, though. It was pretty fun while it lasted, but sad to see a lot of the people I met along the way dead now due to drugs or suicides.

I was in press picture once and video during political protest. Once got fooled by a street interviewer doing YT movies.
    I used to have quite a name in my family city but ever since I moved out few years ago I doubt my ruffian’s fame is still there.
    S.H.

I chatted online with a moderately famous person once. Does that count?

I'm a complete no-one, both online and off. No tv or papers or mentions, less than 100 social media followers. The several vids I had on Youtube a while back probably had a dozen views in total. I've released two instrumental albums, made a total of about 90 bucks across both of them.
    Last edited by melodramocracy; 2019-05-30 at 11:31 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    All that moves is easily heard in the void.
    Ever been interviewed on TV? Had your name published in the school newspaper? Won a noteworthy award? Have a bunch of followers on social media?

Post your 15 minutes of fame here.
    No. Yes (and city newspaper). Yes (several). No.

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    I'm the least famous person possible for someone living in a large city.

No-one at all knows me.
    This is the standard for people living in a large city though. More people = less social per person, because it isn't possible/feasible to remember everyone.

I appeared on local news a couple of times, and twice in national TV. But it wasn't really something important.

Won the Big Texan Steak Ranch Challenge two years in a row!

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

10+ Year Old Account
    Ever been interviewed on TV? Had your name published in the school newspaper? Won a noteworthy award? Have a bunch of followers on social media?

Post your 15 minutes of fame here.
    I've played music on TV. I've also had articles written about my band.
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.