Page 1 of 2
LastLast

The next leader of the free world needs to be young and hip!

He needs to be young and good looking!

And charismatic!

He needs to be enthusiastic about science, technology, and space exploration!

A fan of the Culture!

He needs to push for the legalization of marijuana and prostitution.

He needs to be against all forms of tyranny and oppression!

And he needs to stand for individual liberty! That means everyone's sex lives get left alone and no forced micro chipping of human beings!

Isn't it time we have had an truly uplifting leader?
    Last edited by CmdrShep2154; 2019-05-30 at 08:02 AM.

What drugs do you take?

Have a look at this "Machism man" in the video: https://youtube.com

7+ Year Old Account
    Woah. Sign me up for your next newsletter.

Why would the leader of a country with the most people in chains in the world be the leader of the free world? The US has more people in jail than fucking China. Free my ass.

10+ Year Old Account
    lor'themar is obviously the man for the job.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    Why would the leader of a country with the most people in chains in the world be the leader of the free world? The US has more people in jail than fucking China. Free my ass.
    Hey, shut up or they will bring some freedom to your country as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    We have the greatest country on the planet. You're a bunch of communist facists in europe. Our military bases occupy your shit countries, call me when you build your own army you poor european fuckers.

Quote Originally Posted by kronkoo View Post
    We have the greatest country on the planet. You're a bunch of communist facists in europe. Our military bases occupy your shit countries, call me when you build your own army you poor european fuckers.
    Brave man with a burner account...
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

Quote Originally Posted by kronkoo View Post
    Again with the "we". You aren't American and it's sad you keep acting like a spoiled brat.

The leader of the free world needs to be old enough to have experience but young enough that they will face whatever consequences result from their policies. Too many people in power are making long-term decisions for things they'll never have to deal with and leaving younger generations to clean up their mess.

Why do yanks deify Kennedy? The twat started the Vietnam war and almost started WWIII.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think OP should just go back to

cheerleaders.
    With COVID-19 making its impact on our lives, I have decided that I shall hang in there for my remaining days, skip some meals, try to get children to experiment with making henna patterns on their skin, and plant some trees. You know -- live, fast, dye young, and leave a pretty copse. I feel like I may not have that quite right.

7+ Year Old Account
    All that moves is easily heard in the void.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stelio Kontos View Post
    What drugs do you take?
    It's not that he's on drugs that bothers me, but the fact that he isn't sharing them...

Theres nothing less imortant than how old a leader is or how he looks. He has to be wise and smart.

10+ Year Old Account
    We need philosopher kings/leaders

Quote Originally Posted by CmdrShep2154 View Post

He needs to push for the legalization of marijuana and prostitution.

He needs to be against all forms of tyranny and oppression!

And he needs to stand for individual liberty! That means everyone's sex lives get left alone and no forced micro chipping of human beings!

Isn't it time we have had an truly uplifting leader?
    Those are all nice and good, but you forgot all the important parts of running a country!

Education
    Healthcare
    Public Safety
    Justice System
    Military
    Economy
    etc

Your focus is only sex and drugs, I approve!
    and the geek shall inherit the earth

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    I actually kind of agree with this.... not targeting any particular leader but generally someone who is in their 40's to 50's is a lot better than someone in their 70's. It shouldn't just extend to leaders though, but any holder of public office (Judges especially) - here in Australia I believe once a federal judge turns 70 they must retire. it's just common sense really

You're electing a president

not your next boyfriend.

5+ Year Old Account
    No he doesn't